WWYD thread part 2

WWYD thread part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKrUB1QgoM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that the catch me outside girl?

I think the girl is preparing to take a piss.

no that chick is danielle bregoli

rape
/thread

Wwyd

wwyd

I just want braces to suck me off

damn she looks so tight, want to take that shirt off and see what is underneath

i think braces are super hot on chicks

titfuck. got anymore?

Wwyd?

I'd definitely make her my cock-slut, just relaxing while she lays down beside me, blowing me for hours.

damn any more of the right?

nice body. any ass pics?

so fucking tight and hot. I just want to suck those nipples right now

Like this bitch? Wwyd

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

i just want her to look me in the eyes as she sucked me off

I want those lips around my cock

I'd knock her up so she wouldn't have to use a doll anymore.

Have her suck me off and blow a load in the back of her throat. Then have her swish the cum around her mouth so the cum dripped off her braces when she opened her mouth. Need to see more of her

Wwyd

Take her hard so she learns what a woman's place is. She'll be growing out her hair and wearing frilly dresses in no time.

more

I want her on top of me so as she rides me I see her tits bounce up and down and her tight stomach tighten up as she moves up and down

I just want her to lick the cum off my cock

want me to cont?

I'll take her out for pizza and she would give me road head on the way home

Wwyd

def keep going

u want some body pics aswell? or just face

class bitch

How would you fuck her?

nice dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=QKrUB1QgoM8

God damn. Wow

more body

mor

wwyd

She is amazing, cute as fuck and amazing body

wwyd?
got creeps aswell if u want

Slide her dress up and start fingering her pussy and playing with her clit to get her wet. Then take her to the mens room and fuck her on the bathroom stall

Any face fucking?

I would them both to bend over and lean against the wall and tell them to not move. I would remove shorty's pants and panties and pull up her jacket. Blue would have the same happen to her skirt and panties.

Asses showing off on the sun I'd spank their cheeks, occasionally fingering their clits and getting them to lick my fingers.

After a while I would pull down my pants and occasionally fuck them as well as continuing with the above.

Repeating this but stopping or switching before either of them cums. Eventually teasing them by cumming on the wall between and get us all re dressed. I'd then tell them if they want to cum as well, they better follow me back to my place so they can get off.

I'd skull fuck the hell out of her till she needed to struggle to come up for air

I'm in. I would take that shirt of and suck her nipples kissing my way down her stomach to her pussy before getting her nice and wet then licking between her pussy lips to taste her

more right

wwyd?

Recommend that she buy pants that aren't so high. Looks dumb af.

Id like to fuck her mouth

I think she just finished peeing.

I'd like to put her in all four and lick her pussy and asshole. When she's wet, I fuck her deeply from behind while destroying her ass with a monstrous dildo. Next I ass fuck her while record the scene. Finishing by cumming all on her face (still recorded). Send the video to her father so he'll see how his daughter is a slut. Of course I publish the video on the net, and she's also a webslut

I would marry her and let her have my children and never feel the need to fuck any other girl again. Between all that I'd tell her she's beautiful everyday and share her with all of my friends and hopefully she'd do the same.

wwyd?

keep going

WWYD to the girl on the left??

sounds good, her dad might even think of fucking her, would you abuse her while her parents were home?

cuddle in front of a film and gently fuck later on

Whao. GatorLAN in Florida?

christ I would go to town on both of them

faggot.

i would do exactly the same as you but you're still a faggot

Fuck yeah I want that pretty face of hers.

Tie them together with some controller cords, remove pants and then fuck them both with Wii motes.

keep going dude