I see. I guess it can't be helped.

Sup Rhone
You did a dope pic of the Mortal Kombat girls a while back
Up for doing more gore?

wanna read books

Cuddle him you bitch

>uses DEET to kill the spooder

Give him the no.

I might in a bit, I'm actually trying to get some sleep at the moment. What did you have in mind?
I'll add it to the backlog (of which there are two ahead) if you'd like. Or you can get me on my tumblr

Rhone why do you like drawing

Hi Rhone! Hope youre awesome, talk in group chat sometimes YOU NERD

Don't ask for a reason but I need a drawing of a baby with a dildo up it's ass or in it's mouth flying out of a womans vagina on a skateboard

that's an octopuss not a spider

How bout Kung Lao pulling the head off Kitana?
Bonus points if he's fucking her neck stump
Sleep well pupper

God the thread is so dead

very

You're one massive cocksucker.

requesting a milf cleaning a smegma covered orc cock

no

k

Thread: Deceased

ima draw

et tu banq?

Requesting a fat zombie girl eating icecream

draw something badass looking but also sexy as fuck

How do you draw like that? any tips...

Could I bump this for you?

sup', one request?

I take it you didn't like my Punky Brewster request last thread?

>banq
nah
Draw like.. how?
y not
uhh. uhhh...

Draw a babby dragon

Well you know. That well. I suck.

I'm back.

Back in black

Back in Black was a pretty good album... Who Made Who and Highway to Hell were better. Ballbreaker was the best.

Could you draw this girl and two guys, before a threesome?

Hiya beasttri, I'm the OR of pic related. As a late reply, this head turn is good. Will lurk more for the final product.

Alright fuckers, put your ideas in the bag

(no enough animu for me user).

aww. thanks

draw this but worse
was gonna drawfag for this thread but meh

I see. I'd be happy if you used Anabelle instead for it.

any sfw request?

r/ing you in court

A righteous crusade to retake the holy land. Followed by an all out invasion of Asia. Followed by Africa. Then we'll offer to help Australia deal with their emu problem.

Many lives will be lost during the second great Emu war. But man kind will finally be free of their tyranny.

I saw it.
Give me time.
Please. Sorry user.

You working as a slave in a mine.

req'ing these two having more sleep sex

>
incoming

A april's fool day.massacre

wut?

did you draw this?

Would you be willing to draw my request if I choose a different loli? I'll let you choose whomever you please.

Can do. Just thought I missed saying it.
That reminds me. As a beast goat, what is the most goat thing you've done?

Fool.... You have the chance to speak with a goat, and you don't ask about the goat tower!?

youtube.com/watch?v=TDwsiqQa1pw

That's not drawn by rhone

It is drawn by Vatmang

i actually want the full pic of that schedule
5 mins into existence and niggas already want me in court and doing slavery, smh tbh fam.

>
be more specific, i only get someone doing a mass murder and then saying: It's a joke!

also, RIP left shoulder

Objection, my clinet was never read his rights, therefore I demand a mistrial!

EXAMPLE?
who doing what?

..Headbutt someone playfully.
Sentiment wasn't returned.

Ah... The tower.

Requesting Loli mermaid being held upside down, her big fish butt being spanked and reacting like a brat.

When does he shows in these threads

you are fucking sick

Rarely

Nah, just keep drawing and dont loose motivation. Have fun being shit, its what i do.

maybe this will work for both of you?

> full pic of that schedule
I have it all the time.

This works awesomely for me! Thank you my man!

thatll help I guess..

Just got done with this drawing, and I agree that I messed up teh nipples.

All right, I'll try a different loli. May I request Kanna naked & bending over like this, with 2 bananas in her pussy & 1 in her ass? Since Kanna loves to eat just about anything & is highly animu, I figured this be to your liking.

taking requests to practise because i'm still not used to the drawing tablet

Do you make the skeleton then add in the layers, or you just look at it and draw it

Could someone draw some pandas using everyday objects?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do for me a man in a windswept valley. Staring down from the ledge he's perched on at his foe below.
The giant lumbering beast still unawares of the fate that's about to befall him; yet the man still hesitates.
This creature truly is large. One small mistake and the man will be crushed or swallowed. Gotta plan this just right...

Draw that.

taking simple requests

that will take A LOT of time

Requesting sad girl?

I'm not going no where....

Can I give you complicated requests that I think are simple?

I have an April Fools' idea for you. Draw her lifting up her shirt & exposing her boobs...but censor it with a black bar saying 'APRIL FOOLS!'

Source please

might actually do this oneday.