Ex GF broke up with me on monday

>ex GF broke up with me on monday
>said it was because of her depression
>last night she was at a night club flirting around other dudes straight away

I don't know much about depression, did she just feed me some BS excuse for the breakup instead of being honest, i.e "I'm bored and want to be free to see other guys"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKrUB1QgoM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thinks she's confusing her 'depression' for selfish cunt syndrome.

Whatever move on. you're probably like 21. Plenty of chicks to fuck and plenty of ways to meet them.

What do you think?

eh fuck her.Dishonest people are everywhere.

Pic related possible y

I know women who do that. But they're not depressed. And they're in a relationship. Or married.

Also depression doesn't make you a slut/thot/ho/whore

You need to make her think that you've moved on. Even if you're not.

Don't reply to anything she sends you. Don't talk to anyone about her. You need to cut her out of your life completely.

The complete neutrality of your behavior will fuck with her more than anything nasty you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKrUB1QgoM8

This is what men need to teach their brothers, sons, friends, etc. We live in a whore-centric culture now. Half my female co-workers (

This. She was broken up with you months ago, you just didn't know it until now. Satan never lies.

>You need to cut her out of your life completely

I wish I could, but we share the same group of friends. And as she's hot she's naturally popular as well. Sigh.

Still having the least possible contact with her as I can though. Deleted her number, unfollowed her on FB so i don't have to see her posts, then i'll quietly unfriend her in a couple weeks to stop her name appearing in other places.

>we share the same group of friends
That's pretty idiotic.

Yeah, girls can be little sluts sometimes. Similar thing happened to me with this girl I made out with, got her number, witnessed her get piss drunk, and found her naked in my buddy's roomate's room. She's just feeling too self important. Come back in 20 years, she'll be more humble by then lol. In the meantime, get a more considerate girlfriend, that bitch must have been an only child.

Satan speaks the truth!

when i had a much shittier self-esteem, i found myself trying to sleep with as many people as possible as a way to get validation from others. think of it as the "i'm ugly" fb post that gets 400 "no you're not" responses. it's not good, but it's real shit.

be happy that she had the decency to break it off before she gobbled all of the cocks.

Kill her, easy.

It doesn't fucking matter.
The very fact that you're sitting there trying to piece it together is a problem.
Just get over it and fuck other girls.

but i have feels user :

Need sauce on bottom half of that image op. I've looked and looked.

It's some guys crush

CUCK
U
C
K

based satan

She was depressed that she ever decided to date you. Probably feels alot better after breaking up with your pathetic ass and can now suck off other guys without feeling guilty like she did before

Who cares dude? You're free, go buy some beers and burgers and play videogames

What does your comment mean?

some people are vulnerable to being infatuated with other people while in committed relationships. why make it a gendered issue?

This. /thread

If I could be arsed I'd photo shop some sauce on image and post it for you, but I can't... sorry.

I think that you have answered the question for yourself, user.
Good luck with your life from now on.