Will he resign in April?

Will he resign in April?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/in-a-2013-interview-trump-said-i-do-have-a-relationship-with-vladimir-putin/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/317945-trump-defends-putin-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-joe-scarborough-2015-12
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/intelligence-sources-vouch-credibility-donald-trump-russia-dossier-author
cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html
businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/814919370711461890?lang=en
rawstory.com/2017/02/foreign-policy-insider-no-readout-of-trump-putin-call-because-white-house-turned-off-recording/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/trump-reporter-im-president-and-youre-not/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump supporters have gone dark. Smart move.

doubtful. i don't think he's capable of admitting he did anything wrong.

He's too arrogant. He'll have to be removed by his own party when they finally just give up on him. He'll be tweeting about "fake news" in prison.

>He'll have to be removed by his own party
Which they better do soon. If not they'll most likely lose to the Dems in the 2018 elections, which opens a completely different can of worms.

What? That they will be able to do EXACTLY what the rebublicans have been doing to obama for the last 2 years?

Karma, bitch.

trump has soiled the democratic party. lol.

Sorry meant to target this post:

Didn't know Sup Forums was a bunch of cucks

I think more of them are starting to realize that. Which is why they're slowly starting to move the Senate investigation forward. Once they can bring him in to testify under oath and he lies, they can impeach him for lying under oath. Or if they get more concrete proof of his dealings with the Russians they can remove him.

If the Republicans can't get this done by the middle of 2018, they've got no chance. They'll lose both majorities and likely lose the presidency in 2020 too.

Dubs, so no

no

>Haha drumpf has no chance of beating hillary, right guys?

This is every liberal argument.
Nonsensical garbage, but they all take themselves seriously and think everyone else will too.
Just remember even though it seems like if you drown Facebook and every social media outlet with your retarded garbage to make it seem like everyone agrees Hillary will definitly win the election, she still fucking loses by an embarrising amount.
Youre wrong. Your ideals are wrong. The way you spread them like cancer is WRONG.

Checked

the election is over child, please live in the present. You know, the one in which he's a fucking failure as a president.

Yes.

And in the meantime the GOP eats all the negative press because a Republican is in office.

>likely lose the presidency in 2020
Exactly.

awesome picture

Keep dreaming libtard
Check'd

Resign for what?

so close

dubs fail, just like your spray-tanned god

>im not old enough to vote but i like to pretend on the internet

He only grows in power

>Trump is doing things I don't like so he's a failure as a president

Lmao so far off. But it's cute kid.

You know what.

What?

Tell me, how's he winning again?

Checked. Truth.

He's a failure. Let's just agree to remove him and get someone who can actually do the job.
>Multiple executive orders blocked by courts
>Failed healthcare bill
>Removed environmental protections and anti-pollution laws
>Removed ethics committee that investigated ethics violations
>On vacation more than any president in history
>Record breaking expenses as president being billed to taxpayers
>Budget plan is a complete failure
>Likely compromised by business ties to Russians and other foreign interests

how's that obamacare repeal going?

You have to go to other imageboards for an uncucked Sup Forums . This shit hole is filled with CIAniggers and shareblue shills. Sad

What's he doing? He can't get anything done. Maybe he should stop golfing in Florida so much and start doing his job in Washington.

That thing he's under investigation for. That thing his supporters keep screeching is "fake news."

oh yeah?

you're a Faggot. ESAD

This
He wont resign.
The only option is that he is found to have committed treason with the Russians, to a sufficient degree that the republican controlled legislature has no choice but to impeach him.

Trump has a relationship with Putin, which he has denied in recent times:
mediaite.com/tv/in-a-2013-interview-trump-said-i-do-have-a-relationship-with-vladimir-putin/
Trump recently defended Putin from being called a killer :
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/317945-trump-defends-putin-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent
He's done this before :
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-joe-scarborough-2015-12
Trump Dossier leaks. He's possibly being blackmailed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump–Russia_dossier
Dossier claims possible gain of 19% share of Rosneft and not long after 19% is sold to a currently unknown party :
reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH
The spy who created the Dossier is highly regarded and wouldn't just make things up:
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/12/intelligence-sources-vouch-credibility-donald-trump-russia-dossier-author
Multiple sources now confirm some of what was in the Dossier:
cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html
Additionally financial incentives with Russia:
businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1
Trump tweeted the day after Flynn spoke with Russia : twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/814919370711461890?lang=en
Recording equipment was turned off for Trumps call with Putin:
rawstory.com/2017/02/foreign-policy-insider-no-readout-of-trump-putin-call-because-white-house-turned-off-recording/

dubs of truth

Trump is a baby
"That's why I'm the president and you are not"
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/23/trump-reporter-im-president-and-youre-not/

Surely this will be the end of trump......said for the 838405th time

>Um, sweetie...

Facts are for faggots MAGA

Sup Forums is so stuffed with tinfoil that I lose IQ points just by visiting it.

Tricky Dick was hard to get rid of but it happened eventually, and it will catch up to Teflon Don as well.

Yea cuz I'm a liberal and I read the secret (actually watched the movie). Everything I think will come true.

Late to the show, why should he resign?
What reasons are there for him to resign?

Will you stop shilling in april zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

they're coming, pay attention. Notice how they are scrambling over Flynn? That little birdy is about to sing a song most treasonous.

Still no proof :^]

Dubs backing up dubs. Someone write this down in a history book this is historical truth.

He's only been in office for like 3 months you stupid niggers, I can't believe Sup Forums is so cucked. I smell ShariaBlue shekels in here.

shilling you say?

Shilling in when you are FOR something not against it

We can hope, but I rather doubt it.
He's too rich to go to prison.

I'm kinda hoping Antifa starts shooting, I have a whole list of liberal cuck motherfuckers I want to shoot in the face.

It isn't, but it has attracted a lot of mental harelips lately who revel in their limited, incoherent vocabulary. Summer has gone year-round.

>praises his authoritarian god emperor
>calls other people cuckolds

Not well but I don't care. If it will fail let it sit and fail, if it doesn't then work to improve it. I don't agree with everything he does or thinks is important but it was worth getting him in for a conservative in the Supreme Court judge who doesn't make a game of how they can interpret the constitution to fit their agenda.

I don't care if he's a lame duck his entire presidency either. As long as we don't have a president actively pushing for increased immigration of poor people, more energy laws, higher taxes, and gun control.

By the way, I do think Internet privacy is important and abortion should be legal or a state's right and I don't agree with him there either but abortion wasn't important enough to justify a vote to Clinton

The guy has less than 50% approvals. But sure yeah Soros must be employing half of the America that hates trump right? Can't possibly dislike trump for what he's trying to do or how he's trying to fuck over the people with his healthcare bill

A dead dog could have beaten Hillary.
–Roger Daltry

>inb4 "who?"

>He's too rich to go to prison.
>Who is Bernie Madoff?

Every time antifa has fought trumptards, antifa has won.

how's that trust fund treating you?

Bernie Madoff robbed other rich people. That's why he went down.

Bernie Madoff stole money from even richer people. That's the one thing a rich person can't get away with. Trump has also stolen money but from less rich people than himself. So he got away with it. It's a pyramid, you can only steal from people lower than yourself and get away with it.

Ever heard of a little thing called compensation? What am I saying, of course you have.

That is awesome!

You mean beating up old men, and ganging up on lone trump supporters? Yeah, that's something to be proud of. lol. Fuck off, libtard cuck, you're now on the list too.

I didn't want trump. Not fair, treason, Russia, I guess he wears white socks so impeach him too right Lil guy?

that is exactly the truth.

this triggers the Sup Forums

my sides

"abortion wasn't important enough to justify a vote to Clinton"
>MFW third party candidates never win because nobody votes for them, and nobody votes for them because third party candidates never win.
You sound like my Baltimoron stepdad

Trump and his cronies will be removed like this

You really think a group of these fat beta trumpets would stand a chance?

> daily reminder that Trump actually had to prove that he isnt 50% monkey

No he blamed republicans in the house, not democrats!

Nobody said that.

And you think that by jeopardizing the entire GOP with his antics that he won't do time?

If he does eat a charge of conspiring with Russia, the GOP will be screaming for his head louder than the Dems.

oh yes they did. I live in southern Idaho, and these idiots really think that once the illegals are gone they're going to just be rolling in cash.

It looks like the wealthy class was on to Trump, wouldn't give him a penny. Note that the fraud of Trump University was handled through a civil class action. It looks like "that Mexican judge" isn't even going to let victims opt out of the settlement, thus closing off any criminal remedy.

Yeah he's blaming the hardcore conservatives for his failure. He wants to take out the Freedom Caucus.

I think after a couple of more bills fail, the Republicans are going to turn on each other and start purging. Ryan will be gone. Trump will be gone. The Freedom Caucus will be isolated and either split or start fighting back. It's going to be chaos because the Republicans lack leadership in the Senate, in the White House and in the GOP.

He's proven he's 100% asshole

Hey man, I want to believe. I think you underestimate a billionaire's resourcefulness in staying out of trouble, but I would love to be wrong and for you to be right.

Honors student, right here.

> rich person
> doing time
> in USA

he could literally rape children live on TV and buy his way out.

When he gets cleared of all wrongdoing can you do us a favor and be the retard who tries to start a revolution and gets shot in the streets? You're definitely qualified for the position so don't worry about that, thanks

I disagree. The GOP is too deep in bed with him now to turn back, plus they're so well gerrymandered that they need only fear being outflanked on the right.

No, I think they're going to cling to him until the bitter end. Then they'll pretend they had nothing to do with it.

He might avoid jail if he's lucky but he won't remain in office. He's made too many enemies in Washington and in the voting public.

I don't have one

It's true though, they won't, probably more than half of each party doesn't even look at ballots and votes for straight R or straight D. It's not my fault other people don't care, I wish they did but they won't

that's an old man - not cool

then you have no real reason to want a conservative supreme court.