I can't exactly prove it (at least all of it) but I suspect that as much as 99% of American public education is really...

I can't exactly prove it (at least all of it) but I suspect that as much as 99% of American public education is really jewish fabrication with a little bit of algebra

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk&t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not

You may be right.

What about these dubs tho?

It isn't Jewish fabrication, it's Jewish distortion of the truth.

really now you are just talking semantics, which I suspect to be a very useful tool of the jew i.e. It is impossible to be "wrong" if you are constantly redefining what is "right", right?

bumparino

Not sure if it's Jewish or just liberal garbage. Pretty much hate all my professors since they're all so biased and let their political views get in they way of their teaching. The campus is just a big safe space and no one is learning anything except for how everyone else feels.

did you have "adult" students and faculty alike crying on the quad grass because the person they didn't like won the election?

that type of sissification is only the beginning, let me tell you

>Jewish with Algebra
The Jews and Arabs working together... shit

No we don't have it that bad yet, we just have BLM rallies (made up of predominantly rich white kids) which 1 purple haired cunt screaming in a megaphone telling everyone they should feel horrible being so privileged and white. The campus sanctioned this and said it was OK since it's freedom of speech. It's even worse when they come into my classes mid lecture, I don't understand how this is allowed. For real fuck Washington and fuck liberal kids. Also fuck "running start" kids, I hate that stupid ass program.

Now you're just being anti-semantic.

The amount that this shit is happening is being really overstated by the right. Kind of like how the amount of blue on black shootings is really overstated by the left. Basically, don't trust anybody on a soapbox because they're trying to sell snake oil. If your mind is too open, your thoughts fall out and get replaced. If it's too closed, you can't form new ideas or opinions based on an ever changing world. Think for yourself. Question authority. Any authority, not just the established authority, but those looking to become the established authority.

kek.

but it's not though. I heard it on the news as something of a national phenomenon happening in different areas.. it wasn't just a few "isolated incidents"

there were hundreds of campuses doing this.. I am just meaning college too since it's relevant to this age group. apparently high schoolers were getting upset when most of them aren't even old enough to vote.. go figure?
for weeks after the election there were feeling's boards and activities with counselors and excused classes (from students and faculty)

what a fucking disgusting time to be alive
not to mention the Women's March that accomplished... what again?

Well I've never been one to give a shit about politics at all and I'm just trying to get my Bachelors in English so I can teach. I just find it annoying the campus allows these kids to do what they want. I never had to deal with this kind of childish shit in the Navy.

omg the womens march, saw this video and almost died laughing of the contradiction. But you're right, I blame the faggot little kids and the baby boomers.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk&t=9s

Yes, there are people protesting shit on college campuses. It's small groups on all of them and it goes on all the time. This is the flavor of the month. It used to be Vietnam, or whatever else. A small percentage of college kids find out their 1st amendment rights every year. This shit is nothing new, and no cause for alarm. They'll be in jail, addicted to drugs, dead, or move on in time. There's always some fucking "cause" and it always falls flat on its face when the idealistic become the realistic.

This is true, still annoying to deal with though and even more so when they get their little mobs together.

yeah but it isn't only annoying college kids is my point there are professors and faculty indulging in this kid of behavior and even encouraging it.

and I think a fucking vietnam war is a little more reason to sit around, protest, and flex 1st amendment rights as opposed to "the guy I didn't like got a job I didn't wish him to have"

that is crazy. Bush got his fair share of hate from liberals? were people crying that the whole world is over when that happened? my memory is patchy of those times because of my age of 24yo but I don't think it was like that

That's because the Navy doesn't allow you to protest. You still have to deal with the "cause" because you're dealing with the same age-group. How many MWR/CSADD/POA/JPOA/BJA/CPO fundraising events were you pestered about? It's the same damn thing, really, just a bit more controlled.

It has been this way for a long time. Professors were encouraging Vietnam protests.

The 1st amendment doesn't mean you need a reason. Colleges have been acquiescing since the 90s (that I remember) about student protests and professors get all excited because they're bored and like to have drama to shake things up. It's really nothing new. You're just young.

Annoying yeah but not the same. I've never had any of the Navy fundraisers come into my space when I'm working to tell me I'm a bad person because of the color of my skin.

>I hate it when people practice their freedom of speech in the area they pay to live
Military welfare whore AND a fine arts major? You're like some kind of faggot hybrid.

>You're just young.
yeah I am a youngin at 24 I can admit that... then that about makes kids younger than me fucking infants right?

it feels to me that the liberal crybabying is at an all time peak, and for some reason nobody speaks up against it. and if you even try to speak up against it you are probably some fascist shit lord

I mean I didn't even vote for Trump but I am somehow glad that he won and pissed so many people off. To me he was the final nail in the inaugural coffin proving that ANYBODY can become president if they have the right people around them

It's the same "cause" mentality that kids with their first taste of freedom get. That or an eval bullet. In any case, relax. If it's sanctioned, there's nothing you can do about it. Avoid them when you can, but they're within their rights.

>predominantly rich white kids
>don't understand how this is allowed
>rich kids
Disrupting a class is not freedom of speech though, you just have a pussy administration. I went to a liberal college but we had decent admins...that shit would have never happened in a class, lab, office, etc.

You're being reactive, which is a symptom of your Navy conditioning. It really doesn't matter. Relax. Stop worrying about other people so much and only worry about changing the shit you can.

G.I bill is for education and doesn't harm anyone, also English isn't a fine arts major so try again.

I wish the Jews were teaching economics.

spam, enjoy report.

I am not Navy user... and not reactive either. I am observant. I have seen people who are *probably actual neo-nazis (whatever that means to them) shout for TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP and go crazy on youtube

I have seen the same type of angry visceral reaction from "nu-males" screaming that Trump is the devil and can't answer a single question about why they like anybody else or any other platform.

I am simply trying to understand how we got to these two extremes, and where we will/can go from here

>anybody can become president
No. Only the rich will ever be president. The fact that you think it's good that Trump is president is a bad sign that you're falling for the snake-oil pitch. No politician/other with presidential potential is going to be beneficial to anybody that's making less than 7 figures. Trump is the epitome of silver spoon. He has never wanted for anything. He's going to fuck over liberals and conservatives alike. Hillary would have been the same. It's not even about left vs right for them, it's rich vs poor. Once you open your eyes to this FACT, you'll start to realize that these protests are just another drug that keeps us distracted. The USA is addicted to being entertained (hypnotized).

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

>He's going to fuck over liberals and conservatives alike
good since I strive to be a centrist I think I might be okay. I know the ship already had holes in it but now we decided to elect a potato for a captain... seems fine to me

If I am going down why not make sure that everyone else comes down with me?

Sorry, I thought you were navy user. I still think you're reacting to the reactions of both sides, instead of actually observing. It's a human nature thing to be reactive rather than to actually observe and come to reasonable conclusions, especially if you haven't observed things from a historical perspective where patterns become much more apparent.

No matter what you are, you're fucked if you're not rich.

Thinking the president has this much power. What are the three branches of government and what are their purposes?

has that not been true for all of history? were the rich the slaves in Rome or Egypt? what you are telling me is nothing new

I am more bothered by the whole misinformation driving mass hysteria and instant communication driving things like a "Women's March" that accomplish seemingly nothing but catering to "muh feelings"

Politics-related classes are gay anyway.
Technology and science are the only things worth a shit.

executive
judicial
legislature (house + senate)

I was speaking in a glittering generality I myself don't actually believe that Trump will singlehandedly bring us all down but he makes me question whether or not the people at the top actually know what the fuck they are doing.

I used to think that the system was "rigged"/fixed to a very certain point and that Trump was an anomaly their to boost Clinton's numbers. Somewhere deep down I believed that the system did not allow for anomalies like Trump.
Now that he won I don't know what to believe

if you are a paid shill you are doing a terrible job.
the only thing this has to do with the religion is that judaism was once used for the exact reason OP is saying the education system is used for now