Sup Forumsrothers you must join Sup Forums in the time of war to defeat these mlp scum b and pol have all ways had a...

Sup Forumsrothers you must join Sup Forums in the time of war to defeat these mlp scum b and pol have all ways had a strong bond and we need you more now then ever

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>t. Reddit

Fuck you Sup Forums. You infect everything just as equally as sjws

Not your personal army
[] accept
[x] denied

What is this place?

The true master board of Sup Forums

Fuck off this is /our/ board now.

or you could just not use the site til tommorow if it bothers you that much you fucking autist

bump

Nah you can deal with that, sounds like fun.

we want to cure autism while /mlpol/ exists

Sup Forums always was week and full of lazy newfags

Voting Trump was cool, how good is advice from this shit website

Fuck off, cancer. I hope Hiroshimoot keeps your shit board like that permanently.

>Sup Forums always was week
Do you even english mutherfucker?

Get off our board, faggot. We Sup Forums now.

Make me, bitch boy.

I don't think so, faggot. You got run off your own board by a bunch of bronies. Fucking bronies made you their bitch. Sad!

Whats that Sup Forums? You got kicked off Sup Forums and you think we're your personal army now?

Fuck that, i'm gonna keep raiding /r9k/ with scat.

Nah.

I kinda like jews they're funny

Cool, it's b anyways so post what you want lol

Posting in cringe thread

>hi mom

Well this is the random board of Sup Forums so this is acceptable. Post here as much as you like friend XD

I love how Sup Forums always tries to act hard, but then a bunch of ponyfags invade their board for one fucking day and they get so triggered, they have to leave.

Sup Forums confirmed for the ducks of the Internet.

Lol Sup Forums is pretty gay

>b and pol have all ways had a strong bond
It's poor form to refer to a board without the / / designating it. Plus don't you meant "always" not "all ways"?

Furthermore Sup Forums is a new board, worse still, it's an iteration of the shithole board /news/ which got less love from Sup Forums than fucking /po/. Long story short Sup Forums and /mlp/ can fuck each other to death for all we care.

Next time you want a PERSONAL ARMY. Post some fucking tits.

the new Sup Forums

We will not raise a single banner men for pol/! Those fucks have shat on one too many b/ parades! Let them coward and get fucked like the little orange men they are! For any region of b/ to even be teased to help would be a miracle never witnessed in this site! So you go back to your hole and let your pol/ overlords know that b/ ain't fucking with you no moar! Also tits and time stamp or gtfo you heathen!

Not as weak as /mlp/ apparently since we successfully kicked them off our board.

Sup Forums>/mlp/>Sup Forums

This. Fuck Sup Forums. You're literally the worst thing on the internet. Enjoy your ponies, faggots.

Like /r9k/ but less original.

No ponies here, so shut the fuck up.

>it's like an autism civil war
You started this fire now you burn in it.

what the fuck happened to the mods

these images are highly inappropriate and massively degenerate

kys 1000 times

Remember the time autistic ponyfags were so rampant on Sup Forums we collectively trolled them with scat and gore they spawned TWO new boards.

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Use your fucking meme magic. Sup Forums is the new cancer.

I'm here for assistance.

There's just something incredibly satisfying about watching Sup Forumstards suffer.

>cucked

GTFO, faggot. Sup Forums will find no aid here.

No I'm gonna help thm plz.

Sup Forums will take over motherfuckers, PRAISE KEK!

>2017
>btfo by bronies

>>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Who exactly are you quoting?
Also your grammar is ass I can't believe that Sup Forums allows this.

We can only hope that HiroshiMoot makes the board merge permanent and we reach a glorious equinelibium where /mlpol/ becomes a place where people come together in the spirit of friendship and discrimination. Where all people and ponys are welcome, assuming they aren't bay or liver chestnut.

Sup Forums can't even take back their own board from cartoon ponies. Yew'll dew nuttin'. Yew'll dew fookin' nuttin'!

what do you think the odds are of getting a brony candidates in the next presidential election will be?

>said the newfag.

Nah man. a 20k post board is definitely going to overwhelm a .25 million post board overnight because MLP fags drove them out.

>/mlp/ runs the fucking shitposting game. We invented it. All these other boards were small time untill we came along. Sup Forums should be tanking us for invading them. Nobody eard of Sup Forums until we merged with them. o'ther boards will be wanting to merge with Sup Forums just because they merged with us and lost.

what is with this fucking arab ponie thing

>It's poor form to refer to a board without the / / designating it.
>/po/

Sup Forums's having their red panty night.

One of various boards that hates snowflakes you retarded faggot, go back to Sup Forums

wow user good thing we have you here with your strong rebuttals

NYPA, redpill faggot

No prob, m8.

>says the newfag asking for help for an interboard war between newfag boards
So meta, so NEET

What kind of special school newfag do you have to be to not have at least browsed every board on Sup Forums. I mean, I can understand the ultranewfag who's never left Sup Forums and has been around for a few months.

But here's you; some inbred, uncultured, newer-than-today's-paper, hunched over, pickle dicked, frog faced, fat ass, dog fucking, urinal cake eating, fuck witted, faggot who thinks their worthy or calling someone out on forgetting an L. But here's the crux, I didnt forget an L.

/po/ is papercraft/origami you fucking newfag. A well respected board with a long history with Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is a piece of shit board created to funnel sister-fuckers and idiots dumb enough to follow demagogues away from Sup Forums. I hope Sup Forums gets fucking canned after this merger so you dickwitts can find some new septic tank to fester in.

At least newfags on Sup Forums know not to post unless it's strictly necessary. Apparently on Sup Forums they just give free reign to all the retards...