So religiousfags...

So religiousfags. How does it feel to be so literally fucking autistic that you believe in something with no evidence simply because you "feel" like it exists.

Why do you require entire religious texts and an ethical code not of your own to realize that you shouldn't be a dick to people?

I don't think anyone is legit religious anymore
Especially the new gen
Except muzies they are legit religious

bibleman was my childhood . good memories

also in regards to your retarded question, why do you need the law to tell you robbing people or murder or rape is wrong ?

You're being a retarded dick right now, it's based on faith if we had a bunch of facts to prove this shit everyone would believe in it and then there would be no point

One's ethical code is only binding to oneself. It has no power and it is arbitrary. One cannot claim "morality" unless it is objective and known.

The fedoralords have their own faith -- they cannot prove a lack of design in this orderly universe -- one so orderly and structured that some think it can only be explained by a computer -- and so substitute their own beliefs.

tl;dr terrible bait and I can't believe I'm bored enough to state the obvious.

treat people how you would like to be treate.

thats the only law people should abide by

an eye for an eye

make the punishment fit the crime

rapists be brutally raped

murderers be slaughterd

thieves robbed of their wealth

so on and so forth

muslims need to have a genocide against them

meanwhile you believe everything was "designed" by a magic sky god. Also some of the events in the bible oddly feel like theyre describing intervention from an offworld society. Just sayin

I hear Bibleman breaks into your room if you succumb to the filthy urge of touching yourself.

lmao I forgot about Bibleman. there was this faggot kid in my neighborhood growing up whose parents only let him watch this & not power rangers and shit

At least I'm going to heaven. Have fun in hell :)

this user is correct
the existence of God is actually probable given our lack of/limited understanding of the universe

Being thia stupid , famalam . MORALITY IS A SPOOK DIPSHIT SO IS GOOD YOU GOOK.

OP here.
My need to have actual conversation overrides my need to shitpost senselessly.

What I actually think is that the Fermi Paradox comes into play when it comes to there being a God. It may have been intended for aliens and shit but still applies I think.

I also think it's highly probable that every religion ultimately believes in the same God, and that cultures and hundreds of years of fuckery have simply created all the sects we have in the modern day.

I treat the existence of a God as I would any other scientific theory. It's based on some truth but is still yet to be proven. While I lean towards the likelihood of there being no God, I'm still perfectly open to the possibility of it. Why? Good science m8

The existence of a character you made up in you head is not made more probable by anything other than your deluded imagination.

Now, a pantheistic, deistic notion of an absolute being that in no way resembles or relates to the human species makes more sense to me. If interested read Spinoza in tandem with Einstein.

your* head

My phone typing skills suck, as does my phone.

hippo crate

>yfw the multiverse is a continuum through spacetime
>yfw you die your consciousness continues in the next most probable permutation of causality

well let's see...

>not stressed out over day-to-day things
>not jealous of other people's money and property
>never had to see a psychiatrist
>healthy and happy
>deal with problems head on and not afraid to ask for help or help others
>strong work ethic makes bank
>comfortable sleep most every night
>get to be around a lot of friendly, reasonable people

feels really good actually. you should try it.

Okay now. Whilst I'll admit to the possibility of a God not being entirely off the table, I do generally dislike the actual communities themselves. In my personal experience, they tend to be self absorbed narcissistic pricks bent on proving themselves better than the rest.

Now you can shit all you want on religion but Bibleman is legit great. So fucking respect Bibleman you autistic cock nugger.