Has Sup Forums made Weed Vape E-Liquid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G0VirUkj8_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how did you make it and

does it work/does it fuck up the coils or cottons

Bump for science

youtu.be/G0VirUkj8_4

In the video it says use pg and vg. But you can use bought liquid, gives it a nice flavour.

I use it on my rdta, if you filter it properly, your coils get dirty quickly, but not fucked. Your cotton gets very dirty quick

I tried making RSO one time but it was only mildly potent. Any tips?

Do you get fucked up though?

yes, fucking retard

dont know nothing about the production but i'll share what i know.
you should use a different vaporiser for it. ( if it mixes with your regular you might have a bad time when it hits on the wrong time )
DO NOT over use it, 4 hits is fairly enough. The trip doesnt feel clear, its not like the real shit. Over using can lead to overdosing unlike the real pot. i quit after a fierce overdose that was worse than a amphetamine overdose. so i suggest you pick your strains light

I made jenkem vape liquid
>would recommend/10

like the greatest thing in the beginning, not so great after abusing

If you mix the ratio correctly and your weed aint shit. Yes its very potent. Its not like smoking a joint. It takes like 5-10 minutes to set in

I am going to be taking a trip soon from a medicinal state to a non medicinal state and was considering doing something like this.

I have a hard card so I could probably just go buy a setup with the juice in it, and keep it sealed but was wondering what options are out there.

Make sure you properly remove any and all stems, and weigh out the pure ground bud. Otherwise it fucks up the ratio and you lose potency

Op here. I personally love it. No smell either. If I vape it and someone sits next to me, they cant smell it. If you buy premade flavour with strong flavour/smell. Im pretty sure you can vape in public. You can also mix in concentrates

That looks incredibly impure

got me through 9 months of mandatory army service

double that, mine was completely see through

I use a pax vape.

that shit look gross af nga

I used outdoor in this and chucked the stems and seeds in this coz i was in a rush and i didnt filter it properly. Also may have burnt it coz the stove fucks around on temps

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

Thats awesome dude

Oh. It's made with shitty weed that's why it's so dark.

well it was either that or codine painkillers so the choice ws easy. also the narc dogs were clueless

Yes

What military?

estonian defence forces

make sure you inhale that shit deep. I hope to fuck it gives you pneumonia.

Honestly the first time I've ever heard or Estonia

Why u hatin nga

the more you know huh

Yep

Bitches

Just got a vape, was wondering how to do this. Can I just pick up liquid in denver somewhere? Was considering a trip