How do I kill this big ass spider in my bathroom, my ceilings are too high to reach it and I don't want to die

How do I kill this big ass spider in my bathroom, my ceilings are too high to reach it and I don't want to die

Let spider live. He kills other bugs that enter your domain.

Use a hose you troglodyte.

I'd hose it if he wasn't above the washing machine which is connected to a live socket

Do you have a fucking washboard in your bathtub or something?

How do you have a washing machine in your bathroom?

Nigger Wtf is a washboard I don't live in the 1600s, my bathroom is pretty big and poorly designed as fuck with a bath in some corner and a washing machine on the side. Don't ask me why I didn't build this house

A literal washing machine that's plugged into a socket that's, for God knows why, in my fucking bathroom is beneath the spider what do I do

Mine is on my bathroom. Tf you talking about homie.

gun

Hairspray and a lighter? Afterall you're supposed to kill nopes with fire.

(Fucking laughed way harder than i should have done at your response)

Both you niggas are either living in the fucking Victoria era, or confusing "washing machine" for a sink.

Regardless, how big is the spider you dum dum?

Stop being scared of a little spider. Arachnids are just as scared of your big ass as you are of it, and it's first defense when something 10x it's own size comes at it is to defend itself. Just leave it alone, it will either leave on its own accord or it will hide in high up corners and nooks to kill others pests like flies, etc. You're not their enemies, we just happen to get caught in the cross hairs sometimes.

Idk legspan is like a pinky finger and it has a fairly big body, I can't reach it with aerosol cans because the ceiling is too high

grab a chair and a book or a sweeper.

This is my friend Palm! He likes to get smokey. He is also interested in techno music and racecars. Speaking of cards, he also is a magician! I know! Really cool right? He once showed me this trick, where he asked me to pick a card, put it back in the deck, and then he would be able to show me what card i picked without even seeing the card itself. Amazing! Oh shoot!

Alright, this is what I want you to do. I have a non toxic remedy that will help you get rid of it and won't cause a mess.

But first, I need proof that your washing machine is in your bathroom.

I refuse to believe that you have a toilet, a sink, a bathtub and a washing machine all in the same room.

Prove it with a time stamp and I'll help. No tricks, I promise.

lol troglodyte

Give me a number of fingers to hold up and I'll take the picture, I don't want to be inside there for long

I've never understood this irrational fear of spiders. How can you fear something smaller than the palm of your hand?

Exactly because it's smaller than the palm of your hand means it could easily get inside you and eat your organs leaving nothing but an empty shell that reminds of a human body

Six, Six Fingers. Thumbs don't count. This way I know you're not fucking with me.

Also, do you have vinegar? It's one of the recipes that you need for the spider.

(If not, it's okay)

Fuck you I'll timestamp it then gice me a minute, and no I don't have vinegar

Are you retarded?
It is actually quite normal to have a washing machine in your bathroom.
I would take the wild guess that you are a murican though?

Eat it you pussy

Listen here you dubs wearing faggot.
There is no way that the arcitect that designed your shitty squalor with a washing machine in your shitter room.

Just like OP, take a pic and prove it.

All hail dubs, use lighter and fire

Okay update, I sprayed it with hairspray and ran away after it reacted I know it's not dead so what do I do?

Holy shit... you actually have a washing machine in your bathroom. What the fuck happened to this world....

Alright, so where's your dryer? In the kitchen?

washing machines are usually in bathrooms. Mine is, too.

There won't be a dryer if I don't kill this fucking spider

Dude, my mind is about to fucking blow. I've seen them outside, in cabinets or in they're own room. But never in a bathroom. What is this madness

Alright alright. Do you have apples, windex, mustard and a clear glass?

Green apples or red?
And yes to the others

Let it live, spiders kill mosquitos and other unwanted guests

If you insist though, grab a pillow from the living room and throw it against it. Alternatively, use a towel as a whip

>grab long object
>poke spider with long object

Big ass spiders ain't going to eat mosquitoes. They'll eat flies, roaches and such, though.

Alright, this is what we're gonna do.

You need to get two clear glass. One for mixing, the other for holding.

You take the first glass and you're gonna cut up some red apples (small pieces).

Spiders don't like the natural smell of apples. Cut them into slices. then squirt a tiny bit of mustard. The vingear in them will make them livid due to smell. Lastly. fill it with a big chunk of liquid soap. Soap acts as a detergent and will fuck up the spiders ability to climb and shoot webs and fight crime.

add water and mix it. Make sure it's not to solid. It was to be light enough to squirt.

Take the second up and pour all the Windex into the second glass. Clear out the bottle.

Poor the mixtures of the first glass into it and use the spray nozzle as a 'poison'.

Take a picture to ensure you're following along.

This sounds sketchy fuck

windex

>mfw OP is from 8fag.
>mfw fuck your shitty pedo site.

How? It's not mustard gas or any other shit.

It's literally apples, mustard and soap. Oh and water.

Vacuum is now your friend bro

Nah, they can climb out of it. There spiders, not ants.

They can't. Vacuum kills them by asphyxiation.

Spiders don't breath. They don't have noses. Google it.

Of course they breath. They don't have nose, right, but plants and bacterias don't have nose either.

If you're afraid they can climb out of it, you can just vacuum your house to bury it with dust

Fish have noses and they don't breath.

Fish have noses, I'm not sure they use it to breath, but they breath as well.

No, they absorb water.

8fag/10

They don't use water to synthesise ATP, they use dioxygen, so they breath.

I think OP died.

>This whole thread