Why

Why

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/07/27/great-man-made-river-nato-bombs/
tapnewswire.com/2016/10/1966-nasa-document-reveals-goal-of-engineered-climate-modification/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because god doesn't exist.

These are pictures of dead Syrian children and they were killed because they were born into the wrong place at the wrong time.

Why?

This.

The human race is doomed to inevitable destruction within a few hundred years, if not sooner.

A tragic comedy, if you look at it like I do.

Call this edgy or whatever you'd like, but we're not going to ever make it off this planet.

Enjoy your lives while you have them.

Because they are weak

I don't know. Why are you going to die some day?

Adding to this, we fucked up when we made the nuclear bomb. That single invention will most likely be the catalyst for a mass extinction event.

That or getting bitch slapped by a rock from space.

Because god doesn't exist. Get that through your head.

Sandniggers don't give a shit about death.No need to feel sorry for them.

The rock is on the way as we speak

there are litterally no positives to having muslims on this world those savages litterally have done nothing for society
look at sweden for example

Why ask why, try Bud Dry!

why not?

I walked through a few graveyards in Iraq on a patrol (Fallujah area). Most of the graves there are children's graves

Because islam. It's an awful ideology and will probably be the end of mankind. The disease needs to be treated with genocide.

No.

Liberalism will be the end of mankind

Because it makes money for the Clinton Foundation.

Fuck the clintons.

That is the vehicle the muslims will use to execute their plan. Wake up fuckers, they want to kill you. Kill them.

>why
because bug eyed cunts like pic don't wince unless they are the ones getting pinched. Pic bitch had the nerve to get on MSNBC and admit to people spying and undermining a duly elected president. John Bolton laughs at OP's pic. And to think, people think shutting Sup Forums down is funny, when indeed, we are the saviors of humanity.

I'm waiting for the call to arms

(Pic: old Norwegian artifact of a viking warrior biting the top of his shield in anticipationof battle)

you just feel bad because you've been predisposed to think human life is this valuable thing that is super special when in reality we are no different than any other animal that dies in droves when taken into account on a cosmic scale.

Natural scarcity of water in these regions coupled with climate change and several other factors creates conflict that leads to the deaths of thousands.

How valuable is your own life to you?

>we are the saviors of humanity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

is this a fuck marry rape thread

Also Bibi needs his Lebensraum.

just as valuable as the next guy, but make no mistake, you me and the rest of humanity, we are not special in any way. life is just a series of moments, it's up to you how you set them up.

He who saves a life saves the world entire. - Talmud

Children must be protected

>scarcity of water
You need to stop. Your ignorance is dangerous humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/07/27/great-man-made-river-nato-bombs/

You didn't answer my question properly. To you, how important is your own life?

>Natural scarcity
You mean weather warfare?
>climate change
You mean coordinate military forces that are changing the climate?

>Wikipedia

>replying to a Jew shill

Why aren't there more and stacked to the ceiling? I can't tell you, but it's sad they aren't being killed off faster than they can reproduce.

Because life is shitty. Same thing happens in all wars. Children are killed in all wars. How maylny kids did America kill when they were bombing Japan, or the Nazis when they bombed Britain. There are pics out there of Japanese bayonetting babies in WW2. War is shitty and innocent people will suffer. Why it is happening in Syria right now is a complicated story with 2 super powers intervening.

TRIPS WITNESSED

GOD CONFIRMED DEAD

ALL HAIL THE BEASTIE BOYS

>Because they are weak
and deserve it

not the guy you initially asked but as i see it you're asking for a definitive answer when user presented you with an existential truth.

you'll never receive a definitive answer in the face of an existential truth, unless you provide it to yourself. enjoy being sentient.

The United Colors of Bennetton

Well, I mean if someone tries to take away my freedom I wouldn't just stand idly by, if it were in danger of being ended by individuals I would try and fight or try and escape. I can't really say "It the most important thing ever" because it's something that i've been doing and will do until I die. If it ends it ends, if it keeps going, then so be it, i'll try and make the best of it. Don't know if that satisfies your question though...

>muh freedoms

If it we didn't we'd all be speaking Russian comrade.

Cyka.

Let's be honest, it did it's job back then.

We don't need any more nukes but fuck, we'll never get rid of them now.

what the fuck is your source even. some blogpost website?

you fuckers really need to stop leaking out from your containment board. back to Sup Forums with you, tinfoilers.

>don't give out the red pill, some political normies that might be lurking, just might take it.

What about the anti-trump bots spamming Sup Forums with their shitty posts?

WHAT ABOUT THEM

WHAT ABOUT THE FACT Sup Forums IS DYING

GOD DAMN user

why not

Nothing tinfoil about it. The Great Man Made River was one of the greatest hydrologic engineering fetes ever under taken by mankind. A massive aquifer used to turn desert into arable land, and yet you have never even heard of it. Shows the level of knowledge on this board.

>implying I even go on Sup Forums
That's cute, he thinks only Sup Forumsacks are wise to Sionist Jewry kek

>we'd all be speaking Russian
No. The Russian geopolitical plan is to Finlandize the whole world.

You will get to keep your English language. You will get to keep your capitalist ideals. You will get to keep your lavish, ridiculous lifestyles.

They will corrupt the highest levels of government to enable massive pilfering of tax coffers. They will legally steal whatever they can by rendering substandard public services at a ridiculous price.

THIS IS WHAT IS GOING ON IN FINLAND RIGHT NOW. IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES. NOBODY REALLY NOTICES OR GIVES A DAMN. PEOPLE ARE SO ACCUSTOMED TO IT THAT THEY JUST THINK "IT IS THE WAY THINGS WORK IN FINLAND".

YOU STILL HAVE TIME.

So why are the children getting killed in Syria of less worth than your life?

The memes will kill us all.

Because that's the basic premise of Secular Judaism: The goy are disposable. Anything they have the Jews feel they can take without consequence, since the Goy of the world exist only to serve Jewish whim and fancy.

>What is your source
Tears are welling in my eyes. Feels bad, man. They got you good man.

Because ameritards are greedy idiots!

>wat?
tapnewswire.com/2016/10/1966-nasa-document-reveals-goal-of-engineered-climate-modification/

Why not?

Because humans.

>humans.

so trump & putin are bringing coal back to make bank on government subsidies and intentional mismanagement of coal mines?

that actually makes sense

most of use will be put down only the elite will remain.

About 500 million will remain, as written in the Georgia Guidestones.

and just remember, all of that is only 'someones' plan for the future, not the future set in stone. there is a good chance that they'l ultimately fail, if anything only bringing moderate hardship and destruction, rather than full-scale.

Because it's nap time, nigger.

chkd

God made Jew and choes Jew to kill all of us.

such a shitty animation

>God chose
God didn't choose shit, Schleppler.

We are at the most peaceful we have been for, probably the entirety of human existence. Delusional desire for nihilism won't change that. Things are looking better than ever.

they aren't, they just got unlucky and were born at the wrong place at the wrong time.

>a few hundred
>at least a hundred