THE VOID NEEDS YOU Sup ForumsASTARD!

THE VOID NEEDS YOU Sup ForumsASTARD!

reddit.com/place

You get one pixel every 10 minutes, use it to help build the Void, a black entity close to the middle of the screen.
Coordinates are roughly: 400,500

Swastikas will get deleted by mods and may get your account b&. Do not waste your time.

You can log in and out of multiple accounts and keep helping while your other accounts wait for the cool down time. New accounts will not be able to participate.

OLD BREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SenDb6a
reddit.com/r/4chanvoid/
reddit.com/place?webview=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need the basics of this shit, here

PROTECT THE CORE

PROTECT THE CORE

PROTECT THE CORE

PROTECT THE CORE

Browserless bot in development: github / wickersoft / place

Please report results, feel free to make pull requests

Wy the fuck leave the antifa flag up?
>the void, is this because you got btfu by the lefties, stop doing ti retarded shit and start to give them fat fucks exercise tips.

i like how you are trying to get the ppl together.
are you from other board then b considering you being a major fag.

ayy

I'm doing this

DISCORD SERVER HERE:
discord.gg/SenDb6a

Strategy:
-Take out one of the stars for Brexit
- EU tards will spend effort trying to repair the stars
- Whilst they try to fix the stars, turn the rest of the flag into the void

\Not even adding kek to the praise in the blue corner.

then you're on your own retard

CLEAN THE CORE, STOP EXPANDING

Suck a dick newfag

Then they will push us inward

Do we keep the prism or kill that too?

leddit's going for that
I say let it be

bump, clean the triangle let them focus on the rainbow for now.

Clean the fucking void, fuck off with this am an oldfag triforce shit. You're not fooling anyone kys nigger.

blue corner will win. cant beat us. void fags.

six-framer

We can spawn new void tumors anywhere,

clean the void

kill the prism LATER

DRAW "TRUMP" ACROSS SWEDENS FLAG!

IF WE DO THAT THEY WILL PUSH US INWARD, YOU FUCKING RETARD

nice, was here when the tranny flag started fighting back

Start from the very bottom right corner. Theyll never expect it.

CLEAN THE FUCKING VOID YOU FUCKING MORON THERES AN user WITH A SCRIPT

KYS

FUCK THE VOID
EXPAND ON THE EU FLAG

>France is heading right for my shitty pixel art
fuck

fucking newfags

sub reddit.com/r/4chanvoid/

WHO IS TAKING FOREVER
We need to hold our own without him.

WE COULD TRY TAKING OVER MONA LISA LATER AFTER WE CLEAN A BIGGER % OF THE VOID. IT WONT REALLY BE HARD

This is my friend Palm! He likes to get smokey. He is also interested in techno music and racecars. Speaking of cards, he also is a magician! I know! Really cool right? He once showed me this trick, where he asked me to pick a card, put it back in the deck, and then he would be able to show me what card i picked without even seeing the card itself. Amazing! No Way!

hurr durr am a newfag on Sup Forums btw watch me triforce
you're still not fooling anyone

We have to black out the white dots

A guy made a script in the last thread, used accounts from a pastebin and started placing black squares from the top left corner of the canvas. We can expand, but he has our back with (I think it was) 1750 accounts running. We still need to keep what we have, and need to clean the core, even as we take new territory.

they dont seem to be expanding, just brawling with germany for now. they got btfo before

This goes to show that Sup Forums doesn't have the same power as before. C'MON NIGGERS!!!!

what fucking stupidity is this

you're a newfag and you know it

We could take over mona lisa, it will be hard and confusing work for them to build it back and they will give up, easy spot to claim

script

pastebin zSFV346D

no shit sherlock

all the faggots on reddit are collectively trying to fuck up the void with that tranny flag and pink floyd prism. It is currently their highest priority.

We can branch out sooner or later but we're gonna have to fight back these cucks until they give up, because we won't.

>swastikas will get you banned
a fucking hammer and sickle is allowed
>plebbit logic

Don't worry about the triangle itself though, the rainbows or the inside of the triangle. Reddit fags will protect that, easier to clean the rest of core and take out the triangle at the end

Can we turn all the apples black on the tree to the north west??

The fucking Swiss are defending their flag nonstop

REDDIT IS PLANNING TO MAKE THE TRANS FLAG INTO THE PRISM LIGHT. FIGHT BACK THE TRANS FLAG ON THE LEFT SIDE

the rebbit autists can't even copy the pink floyd rainbow correct

DO NOT STOP EXPANDING
LET THE VOID CONSUME

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR REDDIT BULLSHIT.

Clean - The - Void

or we can wait for them to darken up the spot then we take over let them do the work not us

stfu newfag

Fuck that, all i care about is protecting my ad.

2008 Sup Forums would have been all over this. probably would have taken over the entire grid by now. would have fucked up their stupid reddit experiment by consuming all their shitty tranny flags and rainbow bullshit.

you're useless, leave the board and go over to /mlpol/ or something

kill yourself

reddit has blocked those pastebin accounts, anyone got others?

Dat dat boi, boi!

been protecting the core whole day , nice to see more people understands that the core is the only true savior

Yeah good point, keep the void safe and expand over mona lisa after, void will easily double its size but itll be harder to maintain

clear the void!

this is (sadly) the best thread on Sup Forums atm

fuck off back to Sup Forums retard

First fill the pink floyd bullshit, then take over the rest.

Problem here.
I use pastbin accounts.
Don't seem to work anymore : when a pixel is paint, the server don't give a fuck (no "time left" et refresh don't show the new blacked pixel)

Stop trying to attack our corner, you no life assholes. I spent hours placing my blue pixels strategically and diligently, and yet you have the nerve to pull that shit on me, you fucking asshole? Hey kiddo, you messed with the wrong guy, fucko. You're fucked, go back into your puny little inferior corner and watch from miles away as our might blue cocks dominate your tight cunt. Fucking warned you buffoons, not to mess with the blues, because you're gonna meet your dues, when I beat you with a cruise. For every pixel you faggots put in our territory, I will put two in yours. So think again asshole, now I'm coming after you.
teleports away

ok I am doing this

>new accounts not able to participate
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill yourself

CONNECT THE VOID WITH MONA LISA

A lot of reddit is defending the pink floyd. Better if we let them finish their shit as we expand and protect the rest of our core, when they focus on other things and divided onto their different projects, then we can remove it with ease.

nice, thats two of us.

Six sixs :) 4 the void

reddit.com/r/4chanvoid/

I am supporting memescape in this battle A q p W

nigga were barely cleaning our base

Need to erase that fucking tranny flag

sub reddit.com/r/4chanvoid/

If we want to assure our victory someone should take the plunge and make /r/SpreadTheVoid and we put that in grey in the middle for the plebs to see

It worked for green lattice

you must support the void

nice sage
did it work?

Love the he-man spewing

discord link??

kill yourself

None of my pixels are showing. Fucking mods

no you fucking retard

Is there a way to make the window in this shit bigger?

Give me void

All these rural and suburban retatrds here
Fuck the void and fuck black pixels

Protect the VOID!!!!

fuck off newfag. Reddit is cancer and you make some stupid shit on their site. gtfo

Voidvoidvoid

full screen: reddit.com/place?webview=true

reddit.com/place?webview=true

Are you guys retarded? Let them finish their autistic pink floyd drawing, they aren't gonna stop defending it until it's done.

We could be spending the time deleting the fucking triangle in expanding and consuming that shitty red flag on top of us.
THE VOID. MUST. CONSUME.

All these rural and suburban retatrds here
Fuck the void and fuck black pixels.