'Suicide Squad': Most disappointing movie of summer. Maybe of all time

MOST DISAPPOINTING MOVIE OF ALL TIME HOLY SHIT

>To call Suicide Squad a disappointment would be an affront to your intelligence. It may in fact be the most disappointing movie of all time.

mashable.com/2016/08/03/suicide-squad-review-jeff-sneider/#A2I6CZLhwPqh

>MOST DISAPPOINTING MOVIE OF ALL TIME
Anyone young enough to say this is too young to have an opinion on films that anyone should listen to.

all the men in the back

>review literally spoiling entire scenes

If anyone was hyped for this movie they must have been pretty Damn young

To be disappointed by this you'd have to have been anticipating it and no one was, right?

The first reviews made me actually think but honestly they're all starting to sound like sheeple.

literally who was anticipating this movie???

IT'S BADASS
IT'S BAD AND IT'S ASS

>tfw they started the DCCU-train and they can't stop it anymore

They just need to do a Hulk and reboot BVS

I CAN'T

>most disappointing movie of all time

Someone was really really really looking forward to this or are they like 5yo?

I was looking forward to it for like a whole year. I'm a comic book fan though. I'm 20.

DCcucks are on suicide watch

Many words come to mind when I think of Suicide Squad but "disappointing" isn't among them because that implies I had any kind of positive expectations for it. You really have to question the taste and judgement of anyone who finds this movie "disappointing" because it was apparent from trailer 1 that it was not going to be good.

I would say BvS was more disappointing. I think most people knew SS wouldn't be that great.

>"It appears that saving the DCU is a job that calls for Wonder Woman and the rest of the Justice League, because Suicide Squad simply puts the “bad” in “bad-ass.”

DKEKCS ON ETERNAL SUICIDE WATCH

i had no expectations for this movie, so i wasnt disappointed

honest question user...

Didnt you get a hint that this was going to be bad by watching the trailers?

The hints were there, the Bohemian Rapsody one, then the absolutely cringey one liners "we are bad guuuys its what we dooo" "its the voices in my head.. LOL no im kidding they are saying something else"

How can a functioning human bean not watch the trainwreck from a mile away with this hints i cant explain.

Anybody hyped for capeshit at this point should be euthanized.