Ask a fatty anything ?

Ask a fatty anything ?

Are you hungry?

First, I would hit the gym. I'd work out to become a sculpted god with the specific purpose of making you wet. I'd quit my job, tell my friends to go fuck themselves, become a vegan, and then hit the gym all day every day. My perfectly sculpted body would provide visual sustenance to the starving Haitian population, nourishing them better than food ever could. Then, after a year or so, I'd organize a sleep schedule, begin routine fasting, and commence a vigorous regimen of pelvic thrusting. The purpose, here, would be to develop the stamina required to nail you for at least a week straight. After 4 and a half years I arrive in your bedroom. During this period I have become an Adonis, solved world hunger, and brought about world peace. You are amazed by how much I have done for you and you look forward to the greatest boning in history. You slowly take off your clothes and I immediately prematurely ejaculate all over you. After a year of abstinence it is like a fire hose. The stream is so strong that you are thrown from your bed and pressed up against your bedroom wall. You are knocked unconscious and I am left standing in your bedroom in a pool of my own semen. I realize that this ejaculation has made me incredibly dehydrated so I go to your kitchen for a glass of water. After a short while I realize that you might be dead and head back to the bedroom. I open the door and the smell of roses hits me. My semen has sprung a garden. Small singing birds carry olive branches. Butterflies are fluttering around in a cool mist of perfection. A rainbow arches across your room. I push through the thick, tall roses and a baby deer emerges from the mist and eats acorns out of my hand. It leads me to you. You are awake, on your bed, surrounded by roses. My magical semen has caused you to become even hotter. I am shocked by how hot you look. You slowly take off your top and I prematurely ejaculate again! AGAIN! What the FUCK! I leave embarrassed.

How are you still alive?

When do you expect to die?

Yeah tbh I am dunno what I'm having though
Because continue to breath ?
When I'm older really

You again? How hasn't your heart given out in the last 12 hours. Go eat and go back to sleep - its literally the only thing you're good for other than comic relief.

I plan on doing that soon tbb and if that what u think cool !! Haha

What do you eat during a normal day. And how many calories do you think you consume each day on average?

A lot really from bacon and sausage to pizza and burgers and kebabs I probs consume about 4000 cals a day

why are you fat?

Do you want to be fat?

Because I eat a lot and don't do much

why dont you eat less and do more?

Because I don't want to, like I enjoy eating and I enjoy having the body I have !

how did this happen?

Ref ?

show pics of penis and ass please.

No thanks

Bump

How old when first kiss? and lost virginity yet?

You won't forever trust me...

I was 13 for my first proper kiss and lost my virginity at 16

LOL yeah right

How long have you been fat for?

how much do you weigh?

Are you seeking attention still?

Since about 18 I'm 22 now About 275lbs
Yeah sure

How much did you weigh back before you were 17?

How tall are you?

Do you have a fupa?

About 150lbs
5ft8"
By fupa you mean fat pube area yeah I do

I went from 160 to 250 in a couple years.

whats your excuse? mine is meds

Mines getting in a relationship and staying eating takeaways every night

Are you still in that relationship?

How big is your Fuba? does it cover a big portion of your dick?

Do plan on changing your lifestyle?

I'm in a relationship but not the same one no. Yeah it's pritty big now and when soft it leave me with like a inch or so and no I don't plan on doing no like I've just orderd a kebab now

fatty reporting in