My wife has come in and told me our relationship is over and she doesnt love me anymore. Some one please talk to me

My wife has come in and told me our relationship is over and she doesnt love me anymore. Some one please talk to me

Anyone. This isnt a trick post i just need people right now

Hey post your phone number and I'll text you and talk to you. It's rough, was probably love of you life

Im not putting my phone number on here but we can talk through this post

Post her nudes faggot.

Wtf

Get yourself a hotter chick
Show her she ain't even needed

Go in the adult section if you want nude prick. Youve obviously never beem in a real relationship in your life you child

Listen user, I know it's hard and I know this shit hurts. What happened

Nothing of value was lost. Go outside, get fit, and fuck some traps. Being married is shit. Also try to make sure she was not cucking you because if she was, that will help with the divorce.

Did you take her for granted? If you change will it fix things and repair the relationship?

Of course, smart move that'd be.

Second poster she is the love of my life. We were married in september and its been solid this whole time. This sudden anouncement has really blindsided me

Probably better to know now than later... it would have been a waste of time anyway

Your wife fucks like a dead sheep anyways.

You will have better wanks with the content on here than fucking her disgusting flabby vagina.

Her asshole stinks and is darkened with the years of shit passing past it, getting stuck on the hairs

You are glad to be rid of her thighs which were heavy and the skin was sagging on them and the revolting veins on her calf

Her pale hair clogging up all the drains are no longer your issue, nor is her foul morning breath

Forget her and go fuck a 20yr old

Also her feet are ugly

Maybe it was never meant to be. At one point, it was. But things change. It might hurt at first. Or for a while. But, you can't let it hold you back. Distract yourself. Go out and explore. I'm not so sure how it works with guys. But ya...

Listen user, I know it's hard and I know this shit hurts. What happened

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

This is why no matter how good your relationship is you always stay fit, healthy, strong, sharp and well-rounded so that these kind of unfortunate events can be seen as opportunities to fuck young impressionable 18 year olds

Alright I'll walk you through this.
Get evidence that she is to blame for the end of the relationship
Rummage her phone and any other items that could be used to communicate electronically.
If you find proof. Save it and make multiple hard copies. Move it to a USB if you can or print screenshots. Record a video of you finding the evidence on her phone. Nudes, lewd texts, suspicious phone calls to a contact named "daddy" right before a girl's night out. Anything.
If you have any passwords of hers use them and search for any evidence that she was cheating or planning to cheat.
You can deal with your emotions later right now you need to be clear headed and know what you're looking for.
A WAY OUT OF LOOSING MONEY.
Odds are she's going to sue for something during the divorce. Take that chance away from her.

I know it's hard user, but is better that she was straight about it and not cheated to get the point across. You going to have to move on. I'm sure you will move on, but it's going to take time.

Where is it?

Kids?

We were planning on having a kid soon,thats been a whole plan this year to save and prepare. Shes not sleeping around i know that coz we're always together. She says shes been feeling this way since the start of the year and trying to get things on track with us the whole time. I had no clue she was feeling this way. We prided ourselves on having the most solid relationship in our friend circle

Almost there.

How long were you two together before getting married?

Soon, my nigger.

Come on faggot. Show yourself.

Try relationship counseling.

Nigga this comment is literally me and my gf right now....

wat do

I'll hunt you down and kill you faggot.

Im not american and there is litterally zero chance of her being unfaithfull it really isnt her nature. I apreciate what u are saying but we are both amicable people

This is the best fucking thing that could happen to you, love doesn't last, the sooner you realize that, the sooner you get on with your life. Stood up and fuck the world as it fucks you.

Well uh, you did... at lest...

Where is this dick?

congatulations you lucky bastard,youre a free man..shit like this never happens to me..

6 years. Moved in together, established our careers saved bought a house got a cat and got married

Just saying, but a girl can look like the type who doesnt cheat but does have the potential. You never know

Yeah but no shes not like that at all. Dont know what more i can say to stress that fact

It's April 1st you fucking nigger faggot.

You said you're not American?
What are the divorce laws like where you live?
Would you get royally screwed with most of the possessions going to her?

Just dont know how to procede. I want her and our life. I want her to try,she says shes been trying since jan but i didnt realise anything was wrong. I want US to try together not just her silently on her own

Uk and pretty even. We earn near the same ammount and split bills quite evenly from a joint account

Is she having any psychological or medical problems that could be causing it?

>We were married in september
>shes been trying since jan

I'd bet you $5 your state laws require 6 months of marriage to be eligible for alimony, but I'm probably right and you won't have the money to pay up.

Go look up MGTOW, a lot of them are in your situation too.

Just gonna say that's a fucking lie and I would know from experience
Better safe than sorry, you know?