Panties thread

Panties thread

Share pics and stories of fapping with panties

bump

I have four female cousins, I've stolen panties from all of them, dirty and clean, also got nudes from working on their computers and found a dildo from the most quiet and pure one out of them

>most quiet and pure one out of them

Tell us more. Did you just fap with them or did you take them home as well?

post em plz

Got there nudes?

I sometimes fapped with my younger sister's panties back when we lived at our parents, so perverted but made me cum like crazy

Did you find it any more or less arousing than the panties of a girl who wasn't related to you?

i did that too, but i looked at her nudes on her phone and she made me cum buckets

something to do with it being so wrong that it feels amazing

I've stolen some from all of them, here is cousin 1. I lived at my aunts house for a while so I had the chance to rub my cock all over her clothes often

More I guess, mostly because it feels even more wrong.

I bet that was amazing. I also looked at her bikini pics when jerking with her panties. So hot.

Oh, so you lived with them. When I get to fap with other girls panties I try not to take them home as I wouldn't know what to do with a cummed in pair.

Im using my mothers panties

post em?

does anyone have any special panties? pic possibly related

Yeah I've got some nudes, here is cousin B, I don't think stealing panties from a laundry basket is easy to get caught with, considering everyone owns multiple pairs and who would go pointing fingers for such a thing?

Used panties are a fucking treasure.

Their scent makes blood rush to my dick so fast.

Ones I fapped with my neighborhood mom's panties. She's dies from cancer this year...

fuck keep going

Can confirm. Just fap while taking a dump or something. It won't matter if you cum inside as they're dirty panties anyway, just put them back where you found them afterwards.

That stuff is like punching an eclair...

I used to fap with panties I found in my uni laundry room, either in the dryer or in a pile on top of the washing machines.

The thrill of taking them and fapping before putting them back was intense.

Something different

>be me
>stuff panties in gf's mouth
>fap her while pulling her hair
>tell gf to suck panties
>whisper in gf's ear what owner of panties looks like
>gf is bi and gets off on this

I USE MY MOM'S PANTIES

Bonus heels

T-that's really erotic.

I'm not even a footfag but the sight of cum pooling under her shoe is extremely lewd.

My Gf sells panties on reddit does that count?

more nudes please

Any more semen in panties?

bump for family member panties

like nobody wants the story? really?

Go on then

Gotta go fap, cant bother to censor out shit, have my flat chested cousin A

keep posting nudes m8 iwanna fap to your cousins too, which one has the best ass?

Do you have pics of the quiet and pure cousin?

alright well the story is a I saw them on the floor and I took them. do you think I feel good about it?

Thats , she made some artsy photos I stole off of her hardrive, here is a compilation of her, sneaked in her room at 3am too :^)

cousin D whose crusty string is in this pic, don't have nudes from C and D

She's a closet slut user

Any more pics of her sleeping body?

fuck keep posting more nudes

I want to bury my nose in that ass and take deep sniffs

Nah, heres panties from A and B
me too mate, I basically live with a boner whenever Im close to her at family gatherings and such
I seem to have deleted all in post-fap shame, sorry :(

Names? I want to enhance my fapping experience

Does she know or suspect anything?

It must be a huge turn on to know she's wearing panties you've covered with your cum before.

Here are C and D, sisters, both come from slightly religious family and seem to be a bit slutty both, I've imagined so many threesomes with them I cant even count
Not that I know of, she always smiles warmly when I see her again, I tried to record her shower once, she placed a towel in front of my phone at the start and just brought it to me saying she found my phone in the bathroom later on

oops

goddamn look hot
keep posting nudes that you have of your cousins

D is a semen demon.

In a threesome which would you cum inside user?

I like this

>I tried to record her shower once

How do you prop a phone up without it looking suspicious?

I used to do this in uni too. Would check other machines take a pair then resume the cycle. They were always clean by then, but what a rush

I've never managed to take dirty ones, the washing machines are locked but the dryers aren't.

I didn't like taking them permanently as I wouldn't know what to do with them after cumming, so the goal was always to fap, cum in them and throw them back in the dryer.

The thought of some random uni chick walking around in panties stained with my cum was super arousing.

Here is my holy grail, cousin A's spread pussy, wont post more.
Probably C, she is smaller and there is something I like about her more
On the countertop against the wall facing the shower, with my wallet and some lifestyle magazine that was there

fuck please keep sharing m8
this is so hot

The context makes this fucking hot

Did you find it on her laptop or something?

I've posted all the good shit, I have clothed pics if they do anything for you tho

Desktop computer I had to swap a powersupply on, she had backed up her phone, wasn't even well hidden

Those are fine too. C has a nice ass, post her please

Dicksucking lips

Here is a gem she posted on social media, I've dreamed of being able to come from the other direction, see her, and bend her over some treestump and fuck the everliving fuck out of her

Her tits are also always out there

Bump

oops

Moar panties!

I fucking love panties, dirty ones are even better.

Had this long-distance thing with a girl for a while and she sent me a few. After that I've bought multiple pairs from girls on reddit.

The smell drives me wild. Get your self some silky ones, you won't regret it.

Loooove the pics, thank you!

/r/cummedpanties

I used to do this after swiping them from girls I knew in college from their hamper, laundry basket, or washing machine, and then put them back. It gave me great satisfaction seeing them later knowing my cum was so close to their wet twat and how they were seemingly happy about it :)

Mmmm thanks for using my sisters draw, a pic I uploaded earlier :) its hot seeing them used elsewhere

Again, thanks for using my pic :)

My little teeny sister has the best panties. Her holes smell amazing

So glad these are being shared still :)

Her age?

Oh, sounds like I missed quite the story.

Just had the house to myself so went through sisters room sharing loads of pics like these :)

mmm, lucky. How old is she?

This thread just made me fap to my sister's used panties.

I was apprehensive at first but the smell was intoxicating. I haven't cum so fast in a long while.

Seems similar to my wife's .... you been in her panty drawer?!?

Amazing. Let's see her?

Glad to see one of these again panties are the best thing have my two sisters that I sniff every chance I get their holes make the best damn smells

Really enjoy mom's panties here. Been sniffing and jacking with them since i was 13.

do you leave your cum stains on them for her to wear?