Looking for a gang of big cocks to cum in my girl. Pic related

Looking for a gang of big cocks to cum in my girl. Pic related.

I would dump loads into this girl

Ohhhh, you didn't say anything about gangbang and creampies in the other thread. Exciting

(OP)
Fucking cuck

Ya looking to get a gang going, she struggles with one cock let alone four or five

And she is down with this all or just wishful thinking on you part? What city?

I think she'd be down with it just havent worked up the nerve to ask her. Ontario

I have to admit I'm intrigued. Same province.

I'd make the trip if I could impregnate her

I could film for you, OP. Your girl is hot and very bangable but I'm a pussy lol.

How far? Details about yourself?

Fuck I love her body, I'd want to get on that

All yours if you're willing to make the trip dude

I'd be interested as well, she's super hot!. 32, from Toronto (Westend ). GL,fit, respectful, sane and a nice cock.

Mississauga, BBC, 30 years old.

Going to ask her tonight. You guys got kik? Anyone else that's interested?

I don't, but I'll set one up if that's the best way to contact each other. I guess I'll look for a thread from you at a later time and I'll give you my Kik. Call me Mississauga until then so you recognize who I am when I respond later.

Make a group, I'm a ways away but I'd be interested in hearing updates and lurking about it

My Kik is JayAutriche. Hope she says yes, she's such a hottie. I'd love to have a go at her.

Ok. Just want to get more details about you before you meet her

I'm the Westend guy btw

For sure, whatever you wanna know.

Make a group for those intrigued by this

Make a group where?

Kik

Find out if this is really going to happen, and let me know the details. I'm interested and my gf is excited but she wants to watch. She wants more details for safety reasons though.

Your girl wants to join in on the gangbang

Oh look, the pic of a guy who told Sup Forums he liked to see this chick, his presumed gf, fucked by niggers. What did this guy so that you're falseflagging him so much?

No, just watch.

Finds it hot to watch another girl just get savaged?

Kik?

any nudes OP

20 years old from Ontario too