12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-fight-night-101-bonuses-robert-whittaker-is-walking-away-with-an-extra-100000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, live thread:

Fuck off

is the british casual still here
do you see my point now

let it go

>reminder

If you're brown, you're a fuckin' clown.

What's Cowboy's chanses against Conor?

a clown like IT, the Joker, or Ronald McDonald?

#ANdStIll

His torso couldn't take dat left hand

mmajunkie.com/2016/11/ufc-fight-night-101-bonuses-robert-whittaker-is-walking-away-with-an-extra-100000

>Pedro calls out Dana
>gibs dat fiddy gees baby
>gets his """fiddy gees"""

Good on him, seems like a good lad desu

Who's your favorite black fighter?

>this is what an Irish sbg brown belt looks like on the ground

>Conor nuthuggers are edgy Sup Forumsturds

Somehow this isn't surprising

Rumble

whittaker lads

Harambe

>DC is out
What the fuck is going on there?

Who's your favorite white """fighter"""?

Mine's Brock Lesnar

who /comfy/ here

Lol

Every straight European Christian male who's happily married, monogamous, has kids, takes care of his family, pays his taxes, and abides by the law is my favorite white fighter.

more salt, this isn't surprising either

it's like looking in a mirror

rychia

M E M E S

hey so I still havent gotten a straight answer, why did they take conor's belt from heem? did he decline a chance to defend it??

Wait till khabib comes

must be lonely in that bed

206 main event was ruined, so they tried to save it with an interim title fight. It won't work though.

Conors fighting maximum twice next year, both unlikely to be at FW. Thats going to be 20+ months for the division to be stalled until what, 2018? No fucking way

this card was mostly boring af. The main event and the dan kelly fight were both above average though

>did he decline a chance to defend it??
He fought 3 times after winning the belt without defending it.
He cut a sickly amount of weight to beat up midgets. Noone in UFC history has looked that terrible from a weight cut. He's going to get what's coming to him @ LW

t.casual

>if someone disagrees with me they must be a casual

I am literally not surprised anymore. This is how 99% of disagreements on heeem work

Knight-Hooker, Tuck-Brown, and Meunier-Walsh were also fun fights, though

Has there ever been a more effective insult in Sup Forums history? I literally popularized it on /heem/ btw

>Didnt refute the point

t.super casual

Not a coincidence 99% of the people on here (like (You)) are retarded casuals

All but one of the prelim fights were nice watches, main card was crap besides the main fight though

Kicking Conor out of pocket

Well what else are you other than a casual? You think that fights that go to decision are automatically awful.

>it's a UFC rigs a decision and doesn't post the octagon interview on youtube to avoid scrutiny episode

this

these stood out as particularly fun, but the prelims were good all around

you need name power, shit talking, blood, and brawling to enjoy a fight becasue you're new to the sport

>tfw Gooby has no belts this time next year

Could Conor have defeated Brunson?

because*

also checking my own digits

What does this train?

Did Brunson get storm-ashtma?

>did he decline a chance to defend it??
No. They just didn't want him to have two belts.

So guys, regarding tonight's card...
Did ya love it, Did ya hate it?
What would ya rate it?
You're the best, you're the best

New UFC Contract Clause: If you go to decision more than two times in a row, you're sent to Bellator
Exception: If any of those decisions get POTN bonus

New UFC Viewing Clause: If you're a casual for more than two posts in a row, you're sent to the coal mines to fuck off and die
Exception: If any of those posts contain quality memes

punching

nothing will ever make up for your country fucking wrecking my bankroll with your corrupt judging. Worst card in UFC history

I saw Conor McGregor at a grocery store in Dublin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "OH, LIKE YEH'RE DOIN' NAOW?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Take your sunglasses off” but he kept cutting me off and going “MAKE ME! MAKE ME! MAKE ME!” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen interim belts in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and left hand shotted me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

(you)

Why is it that the best fighters are all closeted homosexuals?

>Cruz
>Rockhold
>Cain
>DC
>Jon
>Conor
>Wonderboy
>Anderson
>Vitor in his prime
>Wandy in his prime
>GSP

Anyone else get really sexually aroused when watching fights?

I do, I always feel aroused, I feel it in my loins and throughout my body, I just feel the need to just fuck or do something, mostly sexual stuff

Multiple times I've been watchong a fight and just had to please myself after it was finished. I literally cannot contain myself, the ecstasy is so pure, erotic, LUST

Its all, just pure raw LUST. I remember after seeing Dos Anjos completely fucking demolish Pettis I could feel the testosterone flowing through my body, the passion, the domination, the brutality, all fueling my gonads and making me voracious, after I finished watching it I relieved myself through a massive climax, it was exhilarating

/r/ing webm of Schaub getting heemed.

I gotchu

Why is it that the best fighters are all Australians?

> Daniel Kelly
> ...
> who cares about anybody else?

SCHLOB BLESS

Salty Canadian you are really making a name for yourself dude

Anybody have a screencap of Schlob getting trolled during his AMA?

I remember people saying this at the end of 2015 too

The fucker didn't even defend the Featherweight belt.

Fucking travesty

Heemthony Submissiontano here

who would beat him at 145 though honestly

if there was a fight at 145 that would've made him money he would have taken it

He could have defended it next fight. They didn't say to him "defend it next or you're stripped", they just stripped it without even telling him.

I always thought Georges was open

right here my man

Can you imagine how different UFC would look if they found a way to eliminate weight cutting? Guys like RDA and Khabib would be MW whereas every MW and LHW would probably have to move up to HW

It would make for better fights certainly.

If you have weight classes, you have weight cutting.

If I was a heavyweight that weighed 240, I would cut to 220 for my fights

You can't regulate weight cutting goof.

>Conor cuts from 170 to 145 to make FW
>/heem/ says it's unfair

>RDA and Khabib cut from 180 to 155 to make LW
>it's all good

Just make the fighters weigh in 5 minutes before the fight. Surely after the first couple die from trying to make a weight they can't, the rest will learn.

Khabib is well over 180.

RDA and Khabib don't look like they're gonna die doing it.

Also it's not even the same scenario. You're comparing a 25 lbs weight cut to a 15 lbs weight cut you goof.

I think there ways you could get rid of it. Have fighters show up to location 1 week before mandatory, and force them to make weight every day. Seeing as trying to make weight 7 times or keeping at weight for a whole week would kill you, weight cutting will likely go away.

> 180 to 155 is 15lbs

Mexicans suck at math.

(You)

>Have fighters show up to location 1 week before mandatory, and force them to make weight every day.

That sounds like too much work and not worth the hassle. Everyone cuts weight differently. You can't just detain fighters and have them live in a house just so you can enforce your dumb rules.

>He thinks other LWs go through the same tier of weight cutting as skelly McGregor

I used to be a casual once and didn't understand how weight cutting worked.

They actually go through more weight cutting. Poirier, Stephens for example.

Making people fight fairly in their weightclass is a dumb rule now?

How is it too much work? Just tell them they have to show up and make weight, it's just fighters driving down to the arena and stepping on a scale. They could even just do it at home and record it.

I can see that being interesting honestly, them coming to the prep point for checks and vaseline etc. then weighing in That being said the first time someone fails 5 minutes before a fight like you said would throw a cards running time and sheet into complete fucking disarray. Great idea but not implementable in this current format.

>fight fairly in their weightclass is a dumb rule

What's next? Have people with the same reach and height all fight in the same division?

>Knight-Hooker
memes

I think most fighters wouldn't test their luck. Impose large fines for those who still try and cut

Height and reach are genetics, weight is not, which is why only weightclasses exist.

How would you account for their weight loss through water/sweating and post training meal weight or do you think it would be negligible as it's the final week of training?

Just send an official rep over to their camp. Jobs created MAGA.

khabib isn't brown, he's white as hell and literally caucasian

Do you even know how body types work lad?