Name a more likable team

Name a more likable team.

I'll wait.

They are the least likable team in a long long time.

They have pretty much ruined the regular season.

Every time I see a highlight or game of theirs I just switch the channel of tv off.

ESPN insists on playing all their fucking game too. That's the most annoying part.

The timberwolves are gonna beat them tonight.

ISIS

>long long time

the """""heatles"""""" were together two years ago

the cavs
also this

spurs
celtics
wizards
magic
bulls
76ers
mavs
cavs
hornet
knicks
clippers
pistons
nets
pacers
hawks
jazz
raptors
bucks
heat
grizzlies
timberwolves
suns
thunder
nuggets
pelicans
trail blazers
kings
rockets
lakers
la sparks
minnesota lynx
kentucky
duke
villenova
spanish national team
the 1992 dream team

>Cockshits

No

Haha, c'mon son, the Heatles were nowhere near as hated, or stacked for that matter, as the Warriors are.

>Heatles were nowhere near as hated

you have to be kidding

lebrons decision was way bigger than durants and the "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5" shit just added on the hate

they play their games cause regardless if you like them they have entertaining games

I disagree.

>entertaining

I also disagree. They're probably just trying to live off the meem of the new power team drawing attention. Hopefully the views aren't that good and they can play some actually interesting games instead.

how is chucking the ball with barely any strategy entertaining basketball?

it's like watching a fighting game tournament where everyone just spams the same combo over and wins because they're using the most powerful character.

it's like watching a chess match, only one guy starts the game with 5 queens

don't say "but they actually play beautiful basketball!" because the rockets, spurs, and cavs all use a better more dynamic system while still utilizing 3 point shots. The warriors just take it past the half court line and have curry jack up a stupid shot that somehow goes in, or give the ball to kevin durant for some stupid iso bullshit (that's actually their most entertaining play desu but still if I wanted to watch one guy play basketball I'd watch the thunder)

my precious lakeys of course

>They ruined the regular season
>Clippers and Cavs being just as dominant

Wat.

Yeah we should just watch Lebron gorilla run his way to the hoop and if you breathe on him it's a foul.

WEOW so entertaining

god stick to rugby men. the heattles were more hated.

>team more willing to celebrate then win
>likeable

pick one

that's at least an impressive feat of size and athleticism. shooting isn't impressive

go lakeys!

>Heatles were nowhere near as hated
lmao

so you'd rather watch a street fighter tournament with a bunch of shitty randoms playing shitty low tier characters?

Its entertaining because they have 5 queens and everyone wants them to lose. I tune in to watch every match to see who can dethrone their op ass team. And when the warriors do win, at least I get to watch kd and steph make ridiculous shots, though I agree that spurs and rockets offense is alot more dynamic.

>id watch boxing but punching isnt impressive

>shooting not impressive

Dude, please. Just go home.

The crazy thing is the Cavaliers are shooting 3s just as much as the Warriors.

But hey, they aren't the Warriors or have "Meme" Curry so it's okay.

>Rockets
>Dynamic offense

Literally Harden driving to the basket or someone else on the team jacking up threes the whole game.
There is a reason they are trash this season.

Yeah, except the Warriors are legitimately made up of really unlikable players.

Apemond, KD, Curry, Iguodala, Kerr, Klay, and Varejao are all unlikable in their own ways.

>likable

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Iggy
i'll give you that, he is

>Draymond "the association won't call fouls on me for being an ape in blatant flagrant 2 fouls and shouting at refs in fear of being called racists" Green

>Stephanie Curry
awful modern "yolo" fuccboi with an arrogant personality from being an over-privileged rich mulatto because his father was in the NBA

he also throws his pacifier when he's mad. what a likeble and mature player!

>Kevin "yo shut up" Durant
weak mentality. can't even stand up for himself from a guy 10 inches shorter than him. also thinks he can dribble the ball when he's 7ft tall and it ALWAYS, ALWAYS becomes a turnover especially during the clutch

>Klay Thompson
will forever be irrelevant yet only the other likable guy on the team

what's wrong with iguodala?

>all these faggots saying the warriors are more hated than the heat

You have no idea what you're talking about. Lebron left his fucking home team with their pants down on national television. He fucked the team so hard the (completely cucked) fans burned his jersey and the owner wrote a comic sans email about lebitch. Then he has the (laughable) audacity to think he can 8 peat and proceeds to get long dicked by a decrepit old euro and a team of journeymen. To make it worse the heat bitch, moan, and make fun of the other team the entire time they lose. Throughout their tenure they were shoved down our throats by espn the way rocco siffredi shoves his cock down cheap sluts throats. This is made worse by the constant niggering of the entire team, perpetuated by an impotent lefag who has gotten spanked by any team that isn't comprised of more choking pussies than his team (which always has one thanks to him). Fuck watching the heat. The series against the pacers was some of the most unbearable basketball I've ever watched.

Sure the warriors are annoying but they don't hoot and holler nearly as much as the heat. Moreover curry isn't the sort of shucking and jiving nigger that lebron is. Best yet, the most annoying thing about them, that people had the gall to compare them (and even say they surpassed the bulls) was completely negated thanks to their choke show.

Also before anyone tries to claim lebron is the best player ever consult pic. He isn't even the best sf ever. 2nd best sf ever? Probably. Top 5? Maybe with another ring (jordan, Johnson, kareem, wilt and bird are all better in my opinion). But he's not the best. He plays in one of the weakest ever eras (as evidenced by that faggot james "cum catcher" harden unironically being considered one of the best current players) and hasn't dominated it like he should have.

Heatles were at least fun to watch. Dubs spend the whole game chucking memes from beyond the arc.

The Cavaliers: America's team

>Klay "hurt feelings" Thompson

Rapists

LBJ is a two way player though.

Get your nigger twitter memes out of here.

'39 Berlin Hitlers

see
Iguodala should be respected if anything. Dude's a veteran who's earned his stripes in the league

Milwaukee Bucks

Well, I can't really argue with that after what >we did to the Pac-12 this season.

>dat image
kek

I hope those aren't shooped.

of course not

kek, Based Wisconsinites.

The Sonics are more likable and they don't even exist anymore

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

People only pretend to dislike them to be contrarian. They probably get the absolute most viewership and bandwagon fans from other regions. People love watching their meme chucking. Their core is built mostly through drafting and self improvement, and other than KD and Dray's nutkicks they are completely benign. They're a team that used to be perpetually bad.

Warriors are the most likeable team in the NBA, and in American sports, are probably only beat by the Cubs right now.

>They probably get the absolute most viewership and bandwagon fans from other regions.

So do the Patriots, the Yankees and the Cowboys and they're still the most hated teams.

They practice the hardest shots in basketball with precision, to the point where chucking is second nature. And the amount of passing and off-ball movement they do to create those open threes is insane. When they arent chucking, they are making passes into the lane or doing some next level cutting. You obviously don't watch them play or can't comprehend team basketball.

I've never seen a Pats or Cowboys fan IRL, and people only wear Yankees hats. No one watches boreball.

>no one watches boreball
You're from the south aren't you?

> USA Today
> I trust print media polling.

>I live in an inner city ghetto and this led me to believe people actually like cuckhoop

The regular season never mattered in apehoop except for stat padding. The playoffs don't even matter until the conference finals

>I've never seen a Pats or Cowboys fan IRL
do you live in fucking wyoming or something?

Chicago

Being sloppy on the ball and getting run back blocks on opposing guards (usually half a foot shorter) doesn't make you a great defender.

And bird was also a two way player. He made a couple all nba defensive teams (mostly 2nd if memory serves). He was a great post defenders and arguably one of the best team defenders of all time. His anticipation and reading of the game was phenomenal. Sure his on ball coverage on the wings wasn't the best but he typically guarded opposing power forwards so that isn't really a fair criticism. It's like saying bill Russell is shit because he couldn't press point guards

This. LBJ is trash if he were a notch smaller. All of his game depends on being the bigger nigger

Asides from curry thompson and green most of their two finals teams were built through free agency. Igoudala, Livingston, Bogut, Speights. Like im not hating or anything but asides from maybe the spurs their hasn't been a team built through drafting thats won a finals in the past 15 years at least.

I agree with this but i feel like LeBron wasnt a bad defender in his later first run on the Cavs. Now he doesnt try on defense at all. Also your point about Bird is why i think hes better then Magic, because Magic was actually horrible on defense.

No team is built 100% through drafting, obviously. Iggy is a vital piece but their core starters are still majority drafts. Spurs are just insane at drafting and should be considered outliers since they've been crazy at it for so long.

I can only think of Walton's Lakers.

People would rather watch LeBron do everything, which is what he does.

literally every other team