I used to take a lot of mdma...

i used to take a lot of mdma, but i want to stop now and im looking for a less harmful drug to have fun in my spare time, whats Sup Forums taking?

inb4 heroin or meth.

weed and lsd are pretty harmless

I wanna stop doing heroin and start doing mdma what a coincidence

shrooms

fentanyl. dont say anything else, just do it

Kratom.

These days I usually stick to weed and coke. Weed most days, coke like 5-6 times a year. Birthdays and special occasions. I would be partial to mdma or lsd should the opportunity arise. But I stick to doing those not as often. I've tried a lot of drugs. Basically anything but heroin, crack or meth I'll try once.I don't fancy ket. Maybe I'd try meth. I'm pretty strong willed so I think I could handle it.

i took lsd twice, didnt really like it most of the time. im looking for something you can take while playing video games.

Low doses of 2CB (+-122mg) give an effect similar to MDMA but without the neurotoxicity, which means it's less harmful for your brains.

I mean 12 mg obviously, don't take 122mg pls

Weed for the daily expansion, psylocibin annually for the spirit.

3 months rotten meat. ull get the best body higher ever. eat like 1 chunk at first. trust me you wont regret it.

always wanted to try coke. do you think it would be fun to play games on coke?

One tablespoon of powdered red Maeng da kratom from Gaia botanicals. Energy and opioid high. Cheap and 100% legal. Delivered to your door

Get addicted to saving money amd working out you will thank me in about 6 months

weed

normal phet, maybe like adderall or generic speed powder

i like taking valium

You can make dmt if you aren't retarded

meth

Drugs are degenerate.
Post the rest of that set, faggot.

Lsd

No, by all means take 122mg, get rid of one useless junkie

Some games are good. Me and a friend play Peggle where every time one of us pulls of a blinder of a round we get to do a celebratory line. Works pretty well. Rocket League however, I can't play for shit one coke.

It just kinda gives you a nice high, not as much as mdma or pills, but also makes you confident and chatty. Expensive for what it is, but it's alright every now and again.

I do love a good fap when I'm high as fuck on coke. Would love to snort a line off a grills tits and have her snort s line off my cock then fuck like animals.

cocaine a lot of liquor and weed is pretty fun to do while playin vidya

yeah its fun but good coke is expensive and very more-ish
while you're on it and next time you want to do some drugs

Get prescribed adderall.

Wait, there's actual people who do drugs? It's not just an American movie meme?

Thinking drugs are degenerate is degenerate

yeah coke and cs go is a lot of fun.

do you live in america? Everyone does drugs lol

It doesn't really last long enough to immerse yourself in gaming.. you have to do lines every hour. Amphetamines are better suited for gaming imo

I personally LOVE opiates and gaming. I'd take opiates over any drug for just about anything though

sounds actually exactly what im looking for. i think ill order some coke, thx user.

yeah most people who take opiates would say the same thing lol

Yeah forgot to say it is very moreish. Usually for me, a gram makes for a good night with a bottle of bourbon and a bag of weed.

if you like mdma jsut get regular speed it'll keep you going for hours without redosing and you wont have to keep racking up lines every 30 minutes (it doesnt sound like much but when you want a line mid-session it can be a pain)

nice dubs

is speed addictive? do you get the mdma like euphoria?

Speed is shit. You may as well drink 6 cups of coffee in quick succession and get the same effect. 2/10 overrated.

Ketamine without a doubt. Only thing that comes close.

No. You just feel hyperactive and giddy and it wears off in like 10 minutes.

so it just keeps you up like when you drink too much energy, you dont get anything more from it?

every hour? more like every 15 minutes lol

well, sounds gay.

Shrooms and weed.

N2O and weed.

Some painkillers are fun, I enjoy Tramadol.
Xanax/benzos can be nice and chill too.

Katom tea is nice.

Not in my experience with it no.

Speed is great but doesnt work for everyone. You have to do it right boi.
4/5 addictive as fuck but sure works

start drinking, hard

lol this is the only proper way to do it

To each their own my friend. As long as you're an intelligent casual drug taker you're good by me.It's all a matter of taste.

drinking coffee makes me feel ill, speed makes me buzzed.

speed is the longest lasting "up" of any drug except for crystal meth, you're up and down sometimes tho and sometimes yuo dont know waht you are doing

yeah speed is addictive anything that alters your mind state for long lengths of time is addictive

All depends on how much you do. In my experience it warms you up, you can feel your eyes get as sharp as an owls, jaw clenches, too talkative for your own good, thirsty as fuck which makes drinking all the more fun.

weed, coke, psilocybin, lsd, dmt, ketamine

that's pretty much all you need in life

>tfw tramadol doesnt get me high at all

just one of those people it doesnt work on, and i had a massive supply for free

Lsd all the way

Do salvia. It's a fucking weird drug but in loads of countries/states it's legal.

Only a degenerate would think that.

Peggle is the shit

ive seen youtube videos, im staying as far away from salvia as possible.

Benzos. Should chill you out nicely.

because who the fuck would upload a 15 minute video of a guy sitting still

Yeah everyone I know who has tried salvia says they are not going to do it again.

weak

I beg your pardon?

Salvia is surprisingly non-toxic and the effects are pretty short lived. Still, do it with someone who's done it before

Pop scripts if you wanna chill and play video games. Weed is always a good choice but if you wanna really feel good take some Oxy and chill, unless your more of an upper guy, then try the LEGAL METH (Addie). If you really want to have some fun shrooms would be good for a really slow type of game because you get so damn spacey thinking about stupid shit

Mirtazapine.

did you ever try 2cb? i like mushrooms, but i often get a bad trip and i heard 2cb is like shrooms but without the mindfuck.

honestly, just twitch to meth and be careful with it

its just like x but it doesnt make you retarded

Ever tried 2C-E?
That shit fucks up a nigga real good

where do you guys find this shit? its hard enough for me to find acid

Try energy drinks and electric cigarette.

dark web, its as easy as amazon, when you do your research on how to get started.

Fuck her

just smoke weed dude, it's the most harmless out of any drug and makes video games fkn awesome!