Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit...

Every single one of you cock suckers are a waste of life. You're worth less than dog shit. You will never get the hours spent on traps and gore back. All the time you've spent on get threads could have been spent curing cancer or teaching a child to read. Learn some self respect for fucks sake and take a shower, or simply take the garbage out. Try pulling out the vacuum once and a while you piece of shit, your carpet is disgusting.

do you really think i give a fuck?

who is the girl

sauce?

Hi, I'm Mike, I'm lost

do you have more of this chick?

Flattery will get you nowhere.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums should ever be an influence in a child's life

That's nice, dear

My carpet is due for a steam cleaning I'll admit but I've never spent an hour in a gore or trap thread. I get off way quicker than that.

>implying curing cancer is worth it
>implying teaching kids to read is worth it
>implying anything you can do is worth it in an unintelligent uncaring universe
>implying op is not a fag

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way in hell a guy who reads Maxim Magazine, is getting a blowjob from a girl.

>>implying curing cancer is worth it
>>implying teaching kids to read is worth it
>>implying anything you can do is worth it in an unintelligent uncaring universe

Degenerate.

The human race is going to end, the world is going to end. Eventually the universe will become incapable of hosting human life and then it too will die.
Stop ranting like any of this shit matters.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY CARPET MOTHERFUCKER.

i rate the bait 5.3/10

Fuck of with your defeatism you spineless cuck.

You too

How was what I said defeatist?

>Curing cancer
>MFW the genes that cause cancer are instrumental in furthering our evolution
>Curing cancer would prevent us from evolving
>You're welcome.