Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride

Explain yourself

racsim is an ideology created by the ruling aristocracy to create civil unrest to keep proles in line. By dividing humanity along racial lines you maintain the class structure removing the ability for the underclass to rise.

I'd rather be proud of destroying the ruling class than the color of my skin.

because racist people are stupid, awkward and boring

Group identity prevents you from feeling the need to improve yourself as an individual. It is that individualism that made the west more successful.

Bunch of fascists with funny hair

>check them quads

Quads = white power

Fuck dude I'm native American, 90% of my people were wiped out by whites (not intentionally tho) and I still support the superiority of the white race. They pretty much rule the world. It should be noted that I'm only 25% native American and 75% white.

yeah, i hear ya

White Tears

Fellow white eurocucks are selfhating fags or degenerates.
No need to march with subhumans.

Not all whites are the same. Saying you're proud to be white is like saying you're proud to be Asian or Pacific Islander.

All White Pride faggots have been sexually abused by family members throughout their childhood.
Thus the need to blame other people/minority groups/non aryans for all that they perceive as wrong in the world.

sad deluded cunts who make me ashamed to be white.

It's a little thing called white guilt

Single mother

ist das dieses darknet?? sieg heil

I do in fact, niggers are proud of being niggers i am proud of being white, even though i have actual reasons to be proud of my race, niggers don't

Ja , but the Darknet is only for POC.

The whole thing is retarded
>Uh duh Iam white so im better than niggers!

Just read you pic as put the Mensch back in Übermensch.
My eyes are tired it seems.

I'm proud of myself without caring about anyone else, regardless of their race: they can all fuck off. It's pretty awesome.

does being half count

Probably because I'm not a desperate faggot who uses something as petty as the color of one's skin to cover up the fact that they was cucked by a black guy and now spends their life jerking it to hentai and shit posting about "muh white supwemacy" on Sup Forums in their grandmother's garage.

Honestly who needs racism when the cute black girl in your 1st class didn't reject you

*were I wish I could English

I'm secure in my own decisions and accomplishments and dont need to point to the achievements of people who share an arbitrary similar phenotype or point to the failures of those who do not to make myself feel validated

aka im an adult

>spends their life jerking it to hentai and shit posting
Living the dream muh nigga.

Oh your one of those native Americans

Black people can be proud to be black because they are at an immediate disadvantage, and overcoming that disadvantage is something to be proud of. What adversities do white people have to overcome because of their skin color? Fucking sunburns?

im a white supremisist because i aint no faggot and i know that god made people diffrent for reasons and there are reasons that whit people took over the world and not asians or negros or natives. i know that god made humans in his image and we dont look like negros and the like so only one race can logically be in gods image and by extent human. so obviosly we need a race war to see which race is the best and in gods perfect human image, i have personally dubbed myself the one holy knight of the white race and killed around fourty niggers in the past sixteen weeks. agsod8fy oyuasvdkcgvol asdofutv yway gfvdsagfpyvbsadvfcusao udbcvousva sorry about that just fucked my sister on the keyboard, but anyway the south will rise again and we need to kill the monkey people before they kill us

White supremacists are convenient idiots used by rich fucks so they can continue to steal the labor power of the poors. To them you're just cannon fodder. You're just a resource to be gobbled up. They send waves of you over seas to kill brown people so they can harvest their resources and pump more toxics into your ground water and into the air.

They'll stuff their pockets and carve out compounds for themselves and their brood to survive the economic and ecological calamities they will produce with their greed. Meanwhile you and your "superior" bloodline cannibalize each other for what few resources are available.

And instead of pushing back and protecting your communities against a futureless maelstrom of pain and fear you instead turn against your fellow man and PROTECT these greedy fucks.

You're dumbasses if you think you'll even be able to lick the moisture from their taints to survive. They'll snuff you out as soon as its convenient to them.

>has no culture
>welp, guess racism is my culture

Get your filthty new wave nationalism/ racism out of this wonderful site!

>im an adult
>post on Sup Forums

University Education, not afraid of competition i guess

>Sup Forums
>wonderful site

>University Education
How does it feel leeching of other peoples achievements you statist shit.

So being black is a disadvantage now? That seems pretty racist

>whites have no culture
WE WUZ KANGS spotted

because 'white pride' has nothing to do with white pride and focuses on demonizing all other races.

>implying your job won't get automated soon
BIG
ROBOT
COCK

Because being proud of something completely out of your control is about the most pathetic thing you can possibly do.

Russian Spy

You know that's not what user meant you oaf he didn't say anything about biological disadvantages. It's pretty obvious blacks have sociatal disadvantages fuck outta here with ya straw mans you dumb cunt learn to argue with someone that isn't your mother telling you cookie crisps isnt a dinner food

I could't have said it better myself

>black are inferior
Who's fault is that i wonder?

So you are saying black people have biological disadvantages now? Wow, seems pretty racist.

I live in a country where almost everyone is white, so it's not on my mind much, and not really part of my personal identity

Hey! Another singulatarian! Let's talk about future technology!

>underage
>posts on Sup Forums
>gets banned

Niggers chose to behave like niggers tho

I won't 'cause I'm not currently rooting for immigrants to die 'cause I need that cashier boy job

>left alone

lol

But we are not talking about niggers here, you deflecting faggot.

Hey. Thanks for backing me up dude. I wasn't even gonna respond to that retarded retard.

>lose argument
>call someone underage
works everytiem

There are 1 million white inventions for every black invention

lol bruh you are the nigga in elementary school that thought you was clever by saying I know you are but what am I while eating your ham and cheese alone

I thoroughly enjoy being white and I won't apologize to anybody for being white, I'm proud to be a white man but I'm not going full nazi.

>cashier job
>not getting automated

>not adult
>not under 18

???

So you are saying that ham and cheese isn't good now? Wow, that's pretty lunchist.

And how many of those one million did you contribute to?

Geez, take an English 101 class

Lol okay that one actually made me chuckle

a) africans were not left alone, they had their communities torn apart by invasive imperialists who forced them into labor camps or stole them away to be slaves

b) the hunter gatherer communities that do remain in Africa actually report much higher happiness compared to western nations, no signs of clinical depression, they're able to live off the land without destroying it, and unlike the rest of the civilized world will not be responsible for the acidification of the oceans and the destruction of our habitat

Is running around naked with a lip disk all that bad if you're way happier than everyone else in the world?

Im white and i love mexican pussy.

ive fucked white bitched and i just cant get over the sweet sweet taste of spick pussy.

and they have the best smelling feet too.

>supports white pride
>Not white supremacy

i'm not poor

(。‿。))

There is no reason to be proud of something you didn't choose.

Also: checked.

Pic related, i rest my case

>by invasive imperialists who forced them into labor camps or stole them away to be slaves
That's a funny way of saying they engaged in tribal wars with each other and sold each other into slavery.

Yeah 'cause no one else in history has ever done nasty shit. Cherry picking is dumb AF

Whites do that all day everyday

What pride is there in finally getting your movement rolling with the dumbest of the dumbest representing you. What a fucking wasted opportunity

Just don't get them pregnant and it's all kosher.

I'm proud to be 6'3'' come at me manlets

None. But my race as a whole made the 1 million. So I'm proud that they did, I am proud that my race was able to accomplish so much throughout all of history

There's plenty to chose from when talking about nasty niggers

In my experience, people who hate niggers have never owned any.

well yea, thats kind of a duhhhh.

but thats why you make them a nice tasty plan b omelet the next morning.

They are not proud of your lack of strength

is this bait for manlets?

>yfw you get the joke

Because they are mostly below 100 IQ, emotionally unstable, impoverished, and get bad PR. If they were 90% doctors, lawyers, engineers and other professionals, they would be taken seriously.

How retarded , if a white kid does the same it would be fine 'cause "it's just a kid"

They started from behind but I met quite a few at University. Pretty sure you they're ahead of you, maybe even younger

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.