MOAR

After someone shows more of her

Funcie?

Yes sir you have her ?

who is she?

Kik jayj31587

Shaley passmore . A lot of rumors around how big a whore she is

No way I know her !!! Let's trade on her

I only got one more. I heard there was a video of her getting pissed on, and multiple videos of her getting fucked. Haven't came across them yet, but maybe one day.

Yep that's her! You got wins on her too?

What about her

Fuck the uggo ginger. Showme some chocotitties.

Damn wish face wasn't marked out :/ so I know it's really her

Naw I just know her. She is married now and I ate her best friends asshole . Too bad they are marked out so I know you are serious

She looks familiar, who is she?

Eris pads her chest.

765 married to some navy douche

Which best friend? She has a few hot friends that I wouldn't mind jizzing on. Trust me it's her. I think her ex bf posted all her nudes and shit online.

Do what ?

Steph

Kelsi

No fucking way. I would cut my dick off to do what you did

Fuck it you wanna know these girls or have them kik me jayj31587

Haha how do you know her ?

How do you know her Kelsi lol?

I use to live in Anderson. Knew shaley and Kelsi from school and shit. I always had a hunch Kelsi was a freak! Girl had an amazing ass no wonder she like to get it ate

Also how did you pull it off? Already got the vibe she would only do shit if she practically marrried to the guy.

I'm a little older than her and she never got down like that. I went for her pussy and then started eating her ass and she went with it. Even thrusted it towards me more and I ate the fuck out of it. We don't talk about it now but when I see her she always smiles at me and winks

So what you know about her. How big of a freak was or is she

Damn man. You're one lucky dude. I went to one or two parties with her there. Should've tried to make a move. Can hardly believe it she got her asshole eaten

Shaley was/is a fucking whore. I heard a lot of shit about her, dunno if it's true. Although I did see a video of her getting fucked from a friend. I think he deleted it. I think he felt sorry for her. I heard she another guy while fucking her husband

Bro you have to make these moves worst she can say is no. We only live once !

I know her husband cheats on her with Steph at least sends pictures !!! Damn wish I could see them

Number mobile very very bitch 22392289019

Damn her cheats on shaley with another girl? I think I know the other girl but not for sure

Who's the other girl and yes he does !! Tell me I'll tell the truth

Fuck man I know. I had opportunities. Next time I'll capitalize or get rejected. We've probably met before, but the anonymity of 4chin keeps this shit secret.

Let's see some frankton nudes

Someone else on this thread said her name was steph. So I'm guessing Stephanie

Yep!! Last name ?

I have some

That a boy go big or go home !!

I have no clue man. I just said she looked familiar. She probably went to the same school I did. Ask the guy that said her name was steph

roll

Who else you wanna see on this thread or talk about aka OP

Still in disbelief about Kelsi. But at the same time always knew she was down with that shit

Dude you can get whores to do anything if you talk the right talk bro , her asshole was shaved and smooth as fuck too but could still fell the ripples of it

I'll make a new thread about Indiana girls when this one dies or gets deleted

Frankton nudes. Post em.

Fuck that's hot. Really hot. She never came across as a girl that is whorish, but fuck it. Gotta step up my game

Who is this?

Bay

I know her too. Any wins?

Sisters

How do you know her .she was a stuck up bitch but I know her sis dad well lol

School. She was a stuck up bitch there too. Heard she doesn't put out

Her older sis sucked tons of dick in high school and even got nut on her eyes from it. We called her googles for the longest time . I been to her house tons

Hahahahah that shit is funny. I don't know the older sister just younger one. Victoria