Shaved my shaft with no shaving cream and had unprotected sex with a girl who had stubble...

Shaved my shaft with no shaving cream and had unprotected sex with a girl who had stubble. Not sure if this is ingrown hair or herpes. No itch or pain. What do.

Pop them

Rinse your dick with water after you fuck. They're just pimples from clogged pores.

Looks like full blown aids to me

That is herpes m8

>being brown
Kill yourself and the coal burning whore too

>That many bumps everywhere not including the pustules
Nah bro you have something, go get checked out

your aids is flaring up.

Does it matter? Your penis was ugly either way.

dude seriously you are fine. I get the same shit when i dry shave my shaft in the shower quick.

not a troll

they will go away in a few days

I am a doctor and I can confirm it is cancer. You might as well fucking kill yourself.

Don't be a pussy. Pop them.

You have a super ugly penis. Herpes is extremely painful and you can feel it coming for the week up to it. If they disappear and don't come back with burning and pain then probably not. It'd be safer to not pop them in case, because that's how the virus spreads.

I was really drunk but I will from now on. Thanks for the serious answer.

dude it's pimples. you're gross unwashed dick needs to be cleaned more. Herpes doesn't look like that

thats the most disgusting looking dick not including the pimples.

This is a real post?? Have you never taken a fucking shower in your life? I've never seen such horrendous forcyde spots before, your dick is like a 13 year old going through puberty

jesus christ dude never show that to anyone

shiiiiet

This is worse then all the gore thats usually posted.

thats a rancid piece of penis

What the fuck is up with the texture on the glans and just below? Is it normally like that?

must be some of those nasty african diseases.

That looks more like subcutaneous cysts.. i get them on my shaft too.
Pop them and they will only get bigger user..

I don't know what your personal circumstances are, but just see a doctor, if you can. This just looks unhealthy. Let him check it, to be on the safe side.
When I shave, I get red dots, but nothing like this.

Anyone with any sort of education will recognise small pox. You dead man.

Those are dick pimples man, gotta be nicer to your dick

>sex with a girl
Sure OP. I'm scientist and I can confirm that your dick shows all signs of unprotected anal sex with several men.

I've got a couple too, you been to the doctor about it? I wonder if there's medication

That is normal I have the same

ITT: People in denial about the their herpes

0/10 faggot I really wanna know if there's medication

That's not what herpes looks like. It's just a horrible case of dick pimples and an extremely neglected penis

No, Herpes is incurable

Wellp, not 0/10 any more. I underestimate Sup Forums's stupidity

yeah go see a doctor mate that's not right at all

First of all, I puked

Second, I got those as well the first times I shaved my dick. You're probably shaving yours in an incorrect manner but I obviously cannot tell you how. Try to do it more gently: if you cut yourself (blood flowing out from spots not splits) then you'll probably keep getting these.

When I want to get rid of pubic hair, first of all I grab a pair of scissors and cut away the longest hairs. When I'm left with short hairs, it's only then that I use a razor. I shave in the direction of the hairs, not against it. Again, it's about being more gentle, I bet

Forget the pimples on your shaft, what the fuck is up with the top half of your dick man. That shit looks all kinds of mangled. I'm amazed women even go near it, makes sense you were both drunk.

I don't wanna talk shit, but thank god im uncut, naturally lubed and smooth as a result......
Those granules near head...
Sad, many such cases!
>what is condom
>what is 70% of intercourse with my wife is anal
>what is use beard trimmer for pubes instead of razor blade
>what is be careful with antibiotic resistant STDs are growning in an alarming rate

Yeh this is correct. Anyone with common sense figures this out almost immediately. Also shaving cream should be used for least irritation.

Zits. No big deal if no pain.

Clean your dick better man.

Oh yeah, one more thing, that shit pops up because of a build up of shit in the wake of where your pubic hairs used to be. Keep your dick washed and clean immidiately after you have shaved. Sweat and dirt, get rid of that shit

u got teh aids brah. RIP

thats a fucking disgusting looking dick even without the spots fuck

Do yourself a favor, set it on fire man

Hey there's always a silver lining OP.
>studded for her pleasure

You can't be sure about what it is unless you cut it off and send it to be analyzed in a lab. Then just reattach with glue and tape.

I found ur problem. Ur a nigger

This is perfect

Who the fuck has hair on their shaft?

OP here. Not worried anymore because I remembered that I went down on her for a long time and there's nothing on my face.

pharma student here op. Since nobody else has said anything worthwhile I'll tell you what youve got going on. Its called Molluscum contagiosum. You're lucky because its one of the few self limiting viruses. so you dont have to get a shot in your dick or take any pills. It will resolve by itself within a week-2 max. the shaft gets pimples and the surrounding skin gets these dimpled lesions. guys usually get the pimples on the shaft because thats where the contact comes from. Girls get the dimpled lesions and usually theyre small and dont even notice they have them. You got it pretty good though presumably kuz you had just shaved...

Why are you shaving the shaft of your cock

STD's have an incubation period that aren't always the same amount of time for different body parts you fucking retard. You can make all the excuses you want but if you fuck a bitch who's smart enough to get tested regularly you're pretty fucked OP. People who spread STD's to others can be prosecuted and forced to register as sex offenders depending on where you live. Go get tested bro, don't just ask some faggots on Sup Forums and assume everything is fine.

You're probably not going to listen though, which is to be expected. Just remember that if/when things blow up in your face that you chose this path, you were warned.

Full blown aids forsure, cut your dick off

so you know OP, most women wont even know they have it unless theyre complete disease dumpsters bc it presents as just a few tiny bumps, since most girls aren't really in tune with themselves that much they wouldn't even notice it while shaving.

>shaving your dick and not the area around it

Are you completely retarded?

that there is a filthy niggers destiny

why do shit skins never clip their nails?

If you cut them to short then you lose your racial claw attack

Leopresy

definitely not herpes, might be hpv.

Getting tested can be a death sentence for your sex life. Spreading a disease you were unaware of isn't illegal..

Damn bro say good bye to vagina home skillet

Proving you didn't know can be a hassle though, even more so if a hoe decides to lawyer up. If you play stupid games you're gonna win stupid prizes sooner or later

spoken like a gentleman. bitches don't know themselves and all out there throwing that thang all willy nilly.

staph infection of the penis, go to dr and show them. be like "i need some fucking antibiotics"

this will save your cock from rotting off. Not even joking.

love,
user

your penis looks like a pinapple go see a doctor man