How come China has better Walmarts than America?

How come China has better Walmarts than America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAMsF-Uazc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the products inside don't have to cross an ocean

Because in the US Walmart is geared towards White trash and poor minorities, while in China it's a mainstream store for middle class people.

Walmart is good for everyone though, where else can you get literally anything you want at 3 AM?

your mum's bedroom

Hopefully that shit doesn't end up here

because they use the marts to buy stuff,not to shart

OH SNAP

They're shittier.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAMsF-Uazc4

>throwing ice on the ground for some old dude to slip and injure them self on

Quality peeps

so are you one of those self righteous faggots who wouldn't set foot in walmart on prinicple?

I hate going to Walmart because there's always trashy rude people and they sell poorly made crap.

bro, have you been to a chinese walmart? nothing can be worse.

well i wouldn't buy clothes or any kind of equipment there. but it has a shit ton of cheap generic stuff that is literally the same everywhere.

you are from china? story?

Middle class people are sleeping at 3 AM to get to their jobs

>China gets Walmart before Australia

IT'S NOT FAIR I WANT TO BE AMERICANISED

Not for long
t. Shih huang Ti

Mexico and Germany have Walmart too.

Guess you really aren't a preferred ally after all.

Walmart closed its last German store in 2006 after getting apocalyptically BTFO.

They failed in Russia too in 2009
I guess they wont try in France to not be armageddonly BTFO

they've probably tried before but weren't successful, a lot of companies are like that.
>we're a big brand we'll be alright
>oh wow people aren't propagating on our inferior and more expensive products that aren't tailored to locals/local area, what's with that?
>wow this isn't a good business venture
>guess that's the end of that

>failed in Russia
Oh really,
how will walmart ever recover

i don't like them but realize that they are one of the largest and most successful companies in the world so those setbacks didn't hurt them much.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a bid on Big W in the near future to get a foothold under a different name like they did with Asda in the UK.