Its over for Drumpf!!!! How will he escape the fact that he is literally hitler for not giving more cabinet positions...

Its over for Drumpf!!!! How will he escape the fact that he is literally hitler for not giving more cabinet positions to Jewish people?

Other urls found in this thread:

kittenfeed.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(((Holocaust survivor))) said so
How will Drumpf ever recover?

Hes 58 and is showing Drumpf that the holocaust will not be ignored and we need laws making it illegal to say anything bad about the holocaust like every other civil country has since Jewish culture must be protected!!!!!

A Holocaust survivor can only be a European

not if their born in America shitlord, its been a holocaust on Jewish culture here since Drumpf was elected since he isnt recognizing the superiority of the Jewish people.

>literally hitler
>for not giving more cabinet positions to Jewish people?
>literally
Nigga, being Jewish is not a credential

So is every Jewish person a holocaust survivor now? 1944 was what? 73 years ago?

So even a person who was like, fucking 10 at the VERY end of the holocaust would need to be in their mid to late 80's.

Does that make me a 9/11 survivor since I was alive for it?

>Nigga, being Jewish is not a credential
uhhh do you not know about the holocaust shitlord? People like Drumpf because their a nazi made that happen and we must destroy him and anyone who voted for him to protect us from another holocaust.

>So even a person who was like, fucking 10 at the VERY end of the holocaust would need to be in their mid to late 80's.
very few Jews managed to survive the holocaust because of the murderous bloodlust of people like Hitler which is the same as any white person since their not doing more to help Israel which is their duty as Americans.

This.

ii was in the holocaust with that kid

he lost like 2000 family members

All kikes should be gassed so why is this even fucking news?

oh that would explain a lot ......
also most of the media he attacked were jew.
he did gave his hot daughter something in the white house also her husband.
it kinda is anyway anyone can be Jewish because it is a religion, and they stick together more than let me think uuuhh well got nothing. but they stick together some book they read.
But you must have real good connections.

You're the one with the bloodlust

Its 6000 stormfag

I survived the bowling green massacre.
>phone rings
>Cousin asks you wanna go bowling
>Im busy right now
also I am a 9/11 survivor thought someday I would like to visit New York was a kid at the time then saw the towers fall.

>the person controlling most of Trump's foreign negotiations and interactions is his Jewish son-in-law

until they found out he talked to Russian officials ackward.

Obama deported more than Trump has
By this metric Obama was mega Hitler then.

Come and try it pussy

still waiting for actual evidence instead of speculation that is called evidence.

The word powerful has become so cringe inducing lately. Every time something is described as powerful it's normally just code for leftest long winded and overly dramatic speech. Anytime I see a headline that says "Powerful video" or "Powerful speech" I can rest assured that it's probably cringy and boring as shit

>literally hitler

You're literally 16. Did you literally just learn literally you fucking faggot?

MODS UNDERAGED B&

Does trump have aids? Doctors claim he may be suffering from an undiagnosed disease.

There sure are quite a lot of holocaust "survivors" still alive today seeing as, how did they describe the concentration camps....? Oh yeah, EFFICIENT SLAUGHTERHOUSES THAT KILLED THOUSANDS DAILY.

The lies are starting to crumble.

This. I don't think leftists understand that we know what they're up to and their machinations are falling on deaf ears. Why should I care about a Holocaust survivor? I'm not German and my country went and saved them, they should be grateful, not issuing demands.

Why should I give a Jew a position because they're a Jew? That's racist, quotas are racist and intersectional theory is super-racist and sexist because all it does is make baseless, non-individualistic judgments of individuals. Not only that but it's a non-falsifiable theory with no metrics, there are no "privilege points" people joke about even in the deepest recesses of leftist thought, they can't quantify any of this and intersectional theory is little more than a cavewoman's club adorned by their various OPINIONS.

Like giving rights to women, saving the jews was an equally terrible decision.

>MSM making claims of collusion between Trump and Russia, but no evidence to be found.

Meanwhile it was Comrade Bernie Sanders who was truly the Putin puppet!

Now that the truth has been revealed do you think he deliberately sabotaged the election?

Are many of his so called "followers" actually Russian shills?

>In the election only to steal votes from Clinton
>If Sanders didn't run Clinton would have won.
>Helped Russia undermine public faith in elections and American government
>Knew that Trump getting elected would cause massive division

Brownie here, leftists are the fucking worst. They're all about building you up if you're brown so long as you're willing to shill their ideology. If you go off script, don't want handouts, or disagree then you're just an Uncle Tom. At-least when the right, even the far and alt right. disagrees with me I'm still considered my race.

These people care nothing for the individual, they only care about what makes them look more sympathetic than the right.

Okay hold that thought shekelbergsteinowitz
If you haven't noticed your kind is becoming increasingly unwanted... again.

Bullshit. We have Internet now. Fuck off shill or I will remember everyone here how the Jewish behind the Russian secret police NKVD have murdered 10 million people by starvation. Google holodomor.

And that is 10 millions with real dead bodies. Not the kind that disappear in mid air thorough imaginary numbers.

About time for people to start behaving with some common good sense.

kittenfeed.com/

>Not hiring enough Jews
>Must be Hitler
>Guhhh muh representation
Sounds like some equal opportunity bullshit.