>but at least we aren't cucks!

this one is just precious
>be american lapdog
>americans will sell you out to ruskies anyway
>yell FREE UKRAINE and suck up to hohols
>say ''don't live in the past lmao!''
>in return hohols terrorize a bus full of poles
>hate polacks to this day

literally the only nation retarded enough to dickride people who hate it and think being a potential proxy warzone serving other country's interest is not cucked

Hitler was right slavs are subhuman

>Hitler was right slavs are subhuman
which makes his defeat all the more humiliating

WE WUZ POPES

>Hitler was right slavs are subhuman
naah you guys alright. you win the war and nothing shame about it.

You remained 100% White

This is the biggest and greatest achievement possible

>you

I'M NOT POLISH FOR FUCKS SAKE

and more importantly
>poles
>white

lmao

But that means Hitler was more subhuman.

why Sup Forums so autistic about skin color?

You both are not realizing it yet, but circa 2030 Whites will be hunted in their own land and most of the Western countries will fall.

Idk. But it is kindof great being tall, pretty and smart.

but you write in polish in /polska/ cuckboi

>americans
>tall

i'm not saying it's not great. i wish i was white.

it's just not something you achieve by your own hands. it's happen randomly when you pop up in this world. just stupid to brag about it even for this site's standard.

Yeah it's dumb I agree. But idk, people are weird.

Well. Americans hired slavs to fight Hitla for food, literally.

>15,417,001 army boots shipped for the bare-footed Red Army. Uniforms and buttons were supplied by the U.S and Britain.
>There was 4,478,000 tons of food, $1,078,965,000 of machines and equipment. 802,000 tons of on-ferrous metals, 2,670,000 tons of petroleum products, 842,000 tons of chemicals, 106,893,000 tons of cotton, 49,860 tons of leather, and 3,786,000 tires.

Marcel attention whoring on self hate again?

geez

lol

cuck

>But it is kindof great being tall, pretty and smart.
You can be like that as any other race too.

>supposedly hate a country
>speak its language
>waste hundreds of hours on shitposting about it constantly
Is this ironic patriotism?

Does anyone have any advice on visiting Chernobyl? I really want to take a tour of Pripyat and was wondering if there was any good sources of info here.

what's this?

we never sold poland down the river, that was the UK

I know the tall handsome anglosaxon man looks the same to you :3

Mongoloid race have higher intelligence potential than whites. Countries with highest intelligence in the world are asian. Mongoloid asians in western countries have also higher average IQ that whites in these countries. Other think is every average people of every race have about the same potential to be intelligent or well educated.

Wypierdalaj stąd kacapie, jestem dumny że mogę mieć polskie pochożdenie.

>flushing a flag down the toilet
how did poles become the plumbers of europe if they're dumb enough to pull this shit

Une nation, une langue, un pays. Vive le Quebec et le Canada francais. T'aime l'anglais? Un valise - > une gare -> Estas-Unis.

i like you, poland

speak canadian pls
I don't understand a word of rwandan

C'est la reconquista

Canada will be 100% french

French? that's what they speak in Belgium, right?
Nice place, but I don't see what it has to do with Canada.

Damn, you guys really are experts at cleaning toilets.

Jednou se mi stala taková trapná věc, přátelé. Jeli jsme se školou autobusem na jednou zajímavou exkurzi. Cesta měla trvat asi 7 hodin a v autobuse nebyla žádná toaleta, proto jsme měli cca. po 4 hodinách túry pauzu, při které jsme se mohli vyprázdnit na místním WC. Záchod tam byl pouze jeden, proto jsme si museli pospíšit. Byl jsem v řadě jeden z prvních a taky jeden z prvních, co se tam dostal. Všechno probíhalo fajn, hovno šlo z prdele jako po másle a netrvalo to dlouho. Problém nastal po vykonání potřeby. Nemohl jsem odejít předtím, než si udělám selfie. Jedna je samozřejmě málo, protože se nemusí podařit, takže jsem jich udělal přes dvacet. Pózoval jsem přitom s hovnem, které jsem střídavě pokládal na mísu, držák a dokonce i na splachovadlo. Aby toho nebylo málo, napadlo mě vzít hovno a napsat ním na zeď různé citáty o přátelství a lásce. Tu už na mě začali spolucestující křičet, ať už vylezu ven, tak jsem se jen poslední krát vyfotil u nápisů s hovnem a odešel jsem. Ostatní však pro mé umění neměli dost pochopení a když to viděli, zaútočili na mě slovně. Poučil jsem se a od té doby už na veřejných hajzlech píšu hovnem jen úryvky z Ektorových a Lodžikových písniček místo citátech o přátelství a lásce. Pochopil jsem totiž, že se změnil trend.

what the fuck we did nothing to you

it's because all the broken insecure people on this site, instead of trying to better their lives and that of others and improve themselves, would rather make everyone else feel worse as well. if they can't be happy, nobody else should be. of course there are exceptions, but look at /fit/ for example, for every dude who gives legit advice, there are 3 who give bad troll advice and another 3 who just post manlet hate threads or something like that

I fucking hate slavs. I look forward to the day I get to kill some.

you fucking kikes are always trying to divide us

>hohols terrorize a bus full of poles
I thought it was the other way around.

>nasty OUN massacres and ethnically cleanses poles
>brave soviets free poland from nazis and take care of bourgeois traitors and scum at katyn

and yet poland hates russia, it just doesn't make any sense!

but you have mathematicians and vodka n shiet

pierogis are pretty based too

and I genuinely envy the Christmas carp

>No lend-lease no soviet victory

This is the bottom line against "the soviets did everything during the ww2" meme

Stop posting in marcel's thread you bakas

Go back Saszka to yor shithole. We are already full of ukr filth.

You may have found us out, but nobody will believe you.

The Council of Grand Rabbi's and Imams will see to that. The white man will crumble under the brown fist of the Islamo-Jewish alliance

pretty please describe onion usage in poland