Would you kill yourself knowing there is an afterlife ?

Would you kill yourself knowing there is an afterlife ?

Why rush to get there? You're going one day anyway.

No, not before dominating Europe

Will there be 72 virgins there?

i believe we all come from an eternal consciousness. That's why atheists seem even dumber than religious people to me.

73 including you

Depends on the type of afterlife. If it's a paradise afterlife that isn't invalidated through suicide, yes, immediately.

Cool. We'll all be waiting for your mother to arrive and sort us out.

>believing in magic

it's not magic. The more you truly think about it, it is the only possibility. Something eternal has to exist or nothing could exist at all. Consciousness could not have come from matter. Matter had to come from consciousness. There is an eternal mind that had no beginning. It is the only possibility.

this

>consciousness could not come from matter so matter had to come from consciousness

Insanely illogical, please dont tell me i have to explain why.

Nope. Same shit, different dimension.

because a conscious observer couldn't come from simple matter. the physical world is an illusion. Everything stems from the same central consciousness which is eternal.

I'd have something to look forward to, so no, i'm busy enjoying my time here first

I wouldn't kill myself due to believing in an afterlife. If I knew for sure it would be all over and I'd fade to nothingness then I would probably do it.

1) its not an illusion, the world still exist despite the blind mans inability to view it.
2) How is it eternal? One bit of proof for this? What you said made sense in the hippy fag mindset up until you mentioned it being eternal with nothing to back that up.

consciousness = electrical signals coming from organic matter

No, there's no rush

Yes, but they'll be strict irish catholic nuns who will never put out.

Coming from or streaming through/into. Either way, this still does not mean matter CAME FROM consciousness in any way.

Im sorry but thats really stupid. The athiest i know are just really reallistic. They can be dumb or smart, but that has nothing to do with, if they belive god or not

whyd the hppies stop replying?

What if your afterlife as hell?
Not so smart, now. Are you?

Good luck. be waiting a while. That evil bitch is going to hell.