In yr house

in yr house...

who enjoys this shit?

12 year olds. Sadists. Mostly the first thing.

...killin yr catz

Why do people do things like this?

i fucking hate abt

for the lulz?

like this

I suspect a combination of the hot pleasure of sadism, and the thrill of the horror of imagining the pain of the creature in question.

But i'm only guessing here.

I am sadistic myself, but the horror i would feel doing something like this would greatly GREATLY overwhelm any kind of pleasure i might get out of it. I only enjoy sadism when it's humans that get hurt.

this stuff is just as illegal as CP

you trying to bring down the site?

MODS MODS

Its from live leak,faggot.

lemme guess, you guys laugh your asses off at rekt threads?

nah, I already confirmed it's done for the lulz newfag.

I don't like rekt threads, no. I prefer non-lethal torment of humans.

There are no lulz in it, ya idjit.

This is funny, not your sick shit.

people like you make me hate animals even more.

lol cry moar.

Sounds snowflakey of you.

I'm a Sup Forumstard, crying isn't happening.

I don't really care about sadism fans.

A little curious, but no anger, no hatred.

Because for me, hurting an animal would hurt me more. And if it doesn't for you... i find that curious.

oh but you fucks enjoy humans getting killed?

I'll just be careful not to cut myself on your edge.

this is true they think just because they can sit through this it makes them tough when in reality they cant do a single pushup and wet the bed

dont worry plenty of good people out their would happily murder that cunt if they had the chance

I said i prefer non-lethal suffering of humans.

kys fucking pussy you cant do shit to any person and you know it so you do it to helpless animals fucking cry yourself to bed moar and cut your legs because it hurts too much on your wrists fucking pussy

Less bothered by gutted humans than by animal cruelty.
That means I must hate you, but not sure why.

ITT: Psychopaths and Sociopaths.

Hell was made for you.

saged

guess what

^ This, it is the biggest reason I believe in God because it doesn't make sense that some people just die getting away with shit like this. No, they are going to hell and God will judge

Are you saying you are less bothered by human cruelty than animal cruelty, or that you are judging others for feeling that way?

Or we don't live in a just universe, and if you want people to suffer and enjoy justice you must make damn sure we exact it from them in this lifetime.

Think about that when voting.

So.Much.Salt.

edgelords with black coats

yo nigga