I'm chilling in Vegas for a layover right now and I'll be flying into San Francisco tonight...

I'm chilling in Vegas for a layover right now and I'll be flying into San Francisco tonight. I was wondering how hard it was to pick up some weed for my friends and I now that it is recreationally legal.

Don't take weed on a plane, the TSA are watching for it.

they're travelling with me.

hey genius I think it is medical in Nevada and rec here in CA. But here in CA you still can't "legally" purchase it for recreation because nobody is selling it with the proper regulation and tax code that will be implemented.
IF you already had medical card then you can buy med and GIFT it to someone and that is legal.. but if you were to sell it and make profit or just sell at all it is technically illegal
>tl;dr it's still a bit of a grey area

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

hey asshole, I know it's a grey area. I was asking how hard it is to pick it up now that possession isn't illegal.

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

In San Francisco, go to Haight-Ashbury, don't look like a narc, and ask around.

Dispensaries here will NOT sell you weed without a prescription.

Getting a prescription is easy, quick. 30 minutes or less in San Jose, probably the same in The City.

However, to get a prescription, you must be a resident of California, and that typically means a permanent address or drivers license. THAT part I an unsure about.

San Francisco has some amazing dispensaries. Being able to vape or smoke in public even with cops around is liberating. However, be polite please and don't taunt the SFPD. They DO shoot.

My fave dispesaries:

Airfield in San Jose
Canna Cruz in Santa Cruz

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEEED
LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

harder than you probably think fagget. if you go around asking random SF libtards for weed you will probably meet a cop or get stabbed by some junkies.

3 DUBS IN A ROW
DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

fight me fagget. i bet u dont even kiss your body pillow

DUDE WEED LMAO

SAY THAT SHIT TO ME IN REAL LIFE NOT ON THE INTERNET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS PUSSY

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

>420
DUUUUUUUUDE WEED LMAO

>420
HOLY SHIIIIITTTTTTTT
WEEED LMAO

>420
LOL XD WEED

>420
XD
420 BRO DUDE WEED

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

When in Cali go on Craigslist and search prop 41. You can "donate" and get some weed like that, pretty simple stuff. If you're in SF you could prob get some off a fucking streetcorner, city is full of degenerates.