Would you fuck her, Sup Forums? Gonna be posting a few pictures of her

Would you fuck her, Sup Forums? Gonna be posting a few pictures of her.

And if you would, what would you do to her

I would break her. I would keep her locked and chained in the basement and brainwash her to worship me.

Australian Blowie. Id slit a hole in her throat, and shove my dick in the throat hole and out her mouth.

She deserves it

Id put a shop vac on her anus until her intestines prolapse. I would pull them out and tie her up with them.

I would drill holes through the center of each of her teeth, thread piano wire through the holes and suspend her from the ceiling. Use her teeth to power the sex swing.

Id give her a bowl of eggs.

Also, nudes?

post screencap or full copy pasta

Wtf you talking about? Bitches love eggs

Oh boy howdy, would I do her! Cum in her pussy all day long.

I would post more than 4 pics of her so we can get off.

an LG Envy 3 lol my god is this picture 10 years old?

You jerking it to her?

(you)

i have a ten year old phone. wasting money on shit you dont need is for faggots

I would carefully and delicate undress her, worshipping an caressing ever soft inch of her skin. I would part the soft lips of her vagina with my tongue and stimulate her until her legs shook. Just when she can't take it anymore I will slide my cock into her, and promptly ejaculate prematurely without orgasm thanks to these good for nothing pills. Id keep my cock inside her and start to choke her and beat her until I got my hardon again. Id ram my cock down her throat til she chokes, in her ass, then back in her mouth.
Id finish by shitting in her mouth. And I have bad hot pocket shits today.

Then, I'd leave $20

Good god more of her please

There's a dramatic gap in performance and features between a phone of that age and a newer one. I wouldn't use a lithium battery over 4 years past manufacturers date.

Also, how poor do you have to be to justify keeping that?

not OP, but she's 16 you fucks.

i use my phone to call or text. its easy to justify not having to waste money when i dont waste money.