Old one died

old one died

DEFEND THE CENTER

5 min now GO GO GO

Fuck off with this Reddit bullshit.
You're part of the reason this place is turning to shit.

this is a raid on reddit and you're a fuckin faggot

Fucking infinitefags.
Kill yourself you mutant pedos.

should we all hold up our squares and strike at a certain time?

A raid... where you go to their website... and play their game... How many mental retardations do you have...?

STRENGTHEN THE VOID

kek

wtf is this pink floyd bullshit
CLEARTHEFLOYDVOID

But you don't get it. We're being MILDLY IMPOLITE by painting over other people's stuff! We sure got them good!

Doing all I can.

What is this?

What the fuck are other raids then huh?

Discord link?

how do I get in on this I dont have a leddit Account

966,507 need your fags attention! Go go go!

TAKE RICK!!!!

V̹̦̖̲͉̬͓̤̹͍͉̈́͋̂̓ͩ̃͋ͩ̐̈́̿̍̾ͫ̆̆̒̌̚͜͞O̶̜̳̫͙̣̬͎͍̗̗̣͇͈͉̻̮͍͙͛͌̀̾͋̈́ͪ́ͣ̄̋̈́̀͡I̸̛̦͙̱̬͕̘̱̮̮͖̤̺͕͎̲̱̜͐̂ͧͮ͌͠D̶͊ͤ̓̄͌̔̆͌̂͌̇͗͌ͬ̚͠͏̴̫̮͉̳̟̩̗̻͕͍̘̫͜ ̶̦̗̪̖̻͔̦̳̺̼̪̰͐̈̉̈́ͣ̔̓͂͆̐͠V̶̡̗͈̣̫͉̝͕̬̺͉̠̗̞̭̹͔͆͐̐̈́͢V̴̹̫̥̠͉͙̯̎ͫ̄̇ͮ͘͘͟͢

Ȯ̡͇͔͍͔̘͕̦͎̣̜͎ͭ͑̃́͞ͅİ̢͒̌̍̊́́̈ͪ̃ͮ̓ͦͦ̚͏̵̢̹͙̥̼̱͈͚͖̤̰̬̤̫D̴̨͖͈͖ͣͨͤ͂ͦ͋̎̆ͦ͑́̉̊͌͂̐͐ ̢̛̠̙̘͛̏̒̃͛̿̓̆ͤ͌ͭ̾̄ͦͬͭ͑͑V̴̢̱̲̗̙̺͋̀͑̉̃̏̉̊Ơ̤͇͕͙̙̲͙̞̝̳̭̩͖̳̳̭̘̟ͮ̀̒ͧ͜͠Ǐ̸̳̭̝̦̰̟̭̱̥͎̞̭̺̦̩ͮͪͭͬ̑́̚̕͜ͅD̛̰̝̦̺͓̤̬̥͎̂̎͋̌̐̃̚ ̷̷͓̖̜̠̼̹̺̳̼͚̜̤ͨͭͭ͐V̷̷̙̭̗͈̲̗̫͚̥̠̭͓̼͑̿̄ͭ̉ͫ̂̑ͬ̽ͩ͊͗̐̚O̝̭̞̪̙̽͌̔̔̓͋̾̑͝Ī̶̡̧̛̭̝̣̬̙̪͚̜̮̊̇́̓ͪD̮̤͕̼̱̫́͌̎̀ͨ̏͊̾̑͢͞ ̷̳̜͔̱̳̩̻̳̞̃͂̎ͣ͆̏̇̽͊͋̽͂̅̔̊̇̕͝V̴̷̢̛̲̮̭̭͔̲͚̫̮̫̫͖͔͎̯̦̦͋͋̓́̀ͣ͛ͪͤ O̷̗͖̭̦̥̜̭̥ͭͬ͂̇̐͜I̮̙̯̝̤̗͈̥͔̜͙͉̙̼͐ͦ͑̈́̂̀͑̏ͨͭ̓̐͜͞D̸͙͉̩̲͕̱̣̬̙͍̫̜͆ͧ͒̓͞͞ ̶̧̨̝͈͈̪̳̩͙̲̱͔̞̱̈́ͯͭͩͩ̌̚͜V̛̠̯̗͔̜̯̫̩͙̥͑̔̿ͩ̅ͬ͊̀͘͘Ỏ̵́̋̔̂͞͞͏͉̳͓͈͕Ǐ̵̧̟̤̱̪̭͔̣̖̄̐̃͐ͤ͑̿ͧ͂ͣ̐̐́ͮͭ̀ͅD̠̭̹͚̲̯̣̻̥̬̥̥͈̞͈̤̅̿͊̐̅͐̓́̀ͅͅ

̢͖̫̤̰̤͉̜̊͒̎̈͑͒̐͢͝ͅͅV̶̶̩̺̼̮͓̰̻̥͍̾̊̐̆͒̓͆ͯͮͣ̉ͧ͟O̡̢̯̝̞̦͈ͦ̌̀͞I̢ͫͣͣͨ͋ͭ͐̎̕͟͏͙̲̜̞̜̞͇̗̮͖̥̖̩̜̘̕ D̴̨̼͎͙̠̜̯̳̤̤̗͔̤͖̱̱̽̋̈ͣ̾̑̔͆̓ͩ̌ͣͧ͑ͪ͑ͧͣ̀̀̚ ̢̠̠̦̜͎͈̺̘̹͍̙̬͈ͬ̈ͮ̃́̌̆̂͊ͧͨͦ͗ͣͦ̐͠V̱̭̻̦̺̝̲̠̺̟͐͌͛͟͠͠O̿͋ͩͪ̂̌ͮͮ̏͊ͣ̾͊͂̊̒͡͏̪͇͎ͅI̲̝͍̞̺̫͚̥̦̠̰͈̺̩̜̖̩̎̑̐ͨ̈́ͪ̍ͬ̏ͭͨ͜

Attack the base and the left side of the triangle, purify the void

we're steering clear of the mona lisa tho... right guys???

do not clean the core EXPAND!!!!!

tfw we're getting overwhelemed on all sides, on every brach, and internally

CONSUME

this is weak and a good place for expansion, connect to the guys face and we can attack out from there

not true, just dont worry about that, keep moving outwards. Expand: every color turned black is a minor victory. The core is irrelevant wasting time to defend it instead of cleaning up excess space is pointless.

gay

any and all of that white space/random colors is prime void territory, no one is trying to defend it.

take care of this shit

someone explain to me how to do this without a reddit account pre 3/31 and I will consume

No fuck off, keep consuming

THE VOID WILL NOT FALTER IF YOUR HEARTS DO NOT FALTER. REGROUP A MASS CONSUME.

Can anyone provide old reddit accounts?

Seriously, what the fuck is this?

The R/AINBOWROAD treaty is being broken!!!!

There's a fucking furry in the right corner in the blue, anyone with alts should go and nuke that god damned atrocity as well. some kind of white dog thing or some yiffy shit.

Someone make a reddit post recruiting voiders. We can't do this alone

There is a subreddit with a large image that can be modified by users one pixel at a time, with a cool down. There's lot of factions trying to make different things, the void refers to people trying to make pure black sections. That picture is from that subreddit, which is named r/place

God damn you guys are some autistic losers

1. Defend the center from organized enemies
2. take the portrait in the lower-right area and fill in unorganized areas in the immidiate vicinity

there was never any treaty you fucking reddit pleb, we want to destroy every shit they are making and not obey any "rules" of their game

I'm not even in this and I know treaty with ANY rainbow people is a load of horseshit
Who gives a fuck? Paint it black
Take out the LGBTWTFBBQ stuff out while you're at it.

holy shit that rainbow Top Left took some coordination

I'm autist. Top RIght