Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen...

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Safe to assume that this only happens to breeding-aged women?

When will this happen?

When *should* it happen?

Also, should it be instantaneous for all women, like someone just flipped a magic switch that changes all women in the blink of an eye, or a slow change that spreads throughout the world like a plague, giving uninfected women plenty of time to freak the fuck out as it spreads?

Hoping for this. really.

interesting....

How come?

So, what happens to lesbians and feminists in this scenario?

the second one. watching the feminist freakout would be one of the greatest things in human history

the same thing as everyone else

Hmm, how quickly should that 'plague' spread then? What's the perfect amount of time to give feminists in the west time to freak out while the report of women turning into animals start pouring in from all over Asia, Africa and Australia?

If something could be done to keep all those feminists from killing themselves, then this whole idea would be *perfect*.

It should happen asap and be instant. The femnazis and lesbian would still have time to freak the fuck out but not enough time to do anything about it.

It would be nice too that after they sate their craving they are still more docile than they normally would be.

Lesbians and feminists (and ugly women in general, too) would likely just become a whole new class of pets and livestock.

Other women may be able to retain their intelligence and free will while others slip in and out of bestialhood either for fun or because of power games with their significant others, but aside from the handful of men fighting to keep their feminist and lesbian friends sentient, most of those poor bitches would end up permanently dehumanized...

how about 4 months until the plague is global

I love the idea of every woman in the world becoming more horny than they've ever been in their entire lives by this time tomorrow, with any woman who can't get a fresh load of semen down her gullet turned into a fucktoy by Monday morning.

But this does raise the question: are lesbians also reprogrammed to become straight when this kicks in, or all those millions of dykes forced to struggle with an unquenchable desire for semen despite still being gay?

Hilarious to imagine lesbian couples trying to procure enough fresh semen to keep both partner's minds intact, while also dealing with the reality that both of them would willingly slurp come off a man's boot if left to their own devices.

The outbreak starts tomorrow, and within a few weeks, scientists discover that the projected infection rate among the female population will be 100%, which give most of the women in the US at least a few months to try and prepare, with the last few lesbians and feminists finally becoming semen-dependent the first week of July?

Fuck, what I wouldn't give to see this happening in a mirror universe for the next 4 months.

Me too. I'd go to the nearest sorority and camp out.

Considering it works on a biological level, I'd say it would effect lesbians.

If not that begs the question on if it would similarly effect femboys/gays.

That pretty much describes my wife. She's addicted to cock.

Live in Australia
Charismatic personality
Fucked heaps of women
Never been with a girl who refuses sex
Have some girls wear dog collars with their names live nude and cook for me
It isnt that hard to do what you wrote about behind closed doors
I used to make my ex bark and eat on the floor for the lols

Oh sure, lesbians would be affected, but I'm assuming they'll still retain their personalities and sexual orientations, at least while their sentient minds are intact, and to a lesser degree when the withdrawal begins to kick in.

Imagine a lesbian with a known phobia of cock, who gets legitimately freaked out at even the thought of straight sex with a man, but who comes to realize that she's been infected as well.

She struggles to come to terms with that, even as she feels the symptoms of withdrawal kick in for the first time, slowly dimming her intelligence and forcing her mouth to water at the thought of a big fat greasy cock being presented to her, even as her rapidly-diminishing mind continues to be truly, deeply, horrified at even just the thought of being biologically dependent on any male...

Where do you live i want to feed her

sounds fucking gay

Ill take shit that never happened for $200 Alex

I had a friend in high school who was a hardcore feminist. We wound up dating soon after graduation, and I was surprised at how she owned her own dog collar, bowl, loved to be spanked and wanted to be walked around nude through the streets like whatsername in Blue Velvet.

This is the most virgin thing I've ever read.

Patient zero?

Yea, that's pretty hot.

Hard to accept that if you stop trying to use being "awkward and autistic" as something that makes you different, special and what makes you part of the Sup Forums social collective that its possible to achieve such a thing right.

My teen years were awkward as fuck
No gf till 18
Dated a fat controlling cunt
Hit the gym and taught myself through trial and error how to get girls

But go on being proud of being awks
Mumma must be so proud

Since we're talking pure fantasy here, the ideal situation would be somehow able to magically wish all the women you want into some kind of viewing room from where you can watch them all start to de-evolve together as the virus kicks in.

They wouldn't even have to know that anyone is watching as they first try to figure out how they got there and then what's happening to them as the fever kicks in and shit starts to go down bad...

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? I never said Im proud of being awkward nor would I be proud of it if I was awkward, All I was doing was noting that you are an awkward autistic neckbeard virgin who probably hasn't seen the sun in a few years

I'm picturing this lesbian's new "owner" ("supplier"?) realizing that shoving a cock down her throat unless she's been completely dehumanized won't work because whatever conscious part of her mind that's left still allows her anxieties to wreak havoc on her (resulting in everything from accidental barf-blowjobs, just just really bad and rigid blowjobs even when she's not gagging), so the lesbian just gets fed a plate of fresh season like a cat lapping milk if she's still got any of her faculties left.

Once they're dumb, use a condom...

S-sure, fantasy...

Not that it would matter much, since it seems a woman would either have to be subjected to a gang gang, or a VERY horny friend/owner in order to restore her mind and free will once she's fully fallen down the ladder.

Virus also kills off all STDs.

We just need to solve a couple problems:
1. How do we prevent seeing our female relatives like this
2. How do we ensure that the laws won't be made that guys have an obligation or requirement to give their semen, so we don't have to fuck chicks we don't want to
3. Girls would probably set up a thing where only certain guys can give them semen unless those guys can't be found. If this happens, only chads would benefit.

I'm open to suggestions on how to prevent these things

Ideally, if this were to kick in relatively quickly (anywhere from instantly to taking even a year or two to infect all women), some kind of new infrastructure would also magically appear to keep track of all women (regardless if they've been dehumanized yet or not), redistribute women who can't be cared for, and care for women (mostly the lesbians, feminists and ugly women mentioned above) who no one wants to keep, even as dehumanized pets or livestock.

Every city would have a center where it becomes mandatory for all women regardless if they've been infected or not to be inspected thoroughly, documented, fitted with a barcode and tracking chip, and perhaps even fitted with indestructible collars and ID tags in case women lose their sentience without their "owner" around (to say nothing of how hot it would be to suddenly force all breeding-aged women to be inspected and collars like animals even before they're infected).

Imagine being able to quit your job now and getting a job helping process video and photos from your local processing center for the global database that keeps track of women, along with a discount on tags, immunization and equipment for the unfortunate women you've claimed ownership over.