Invite friends over

>invite friends over
>no one arrives
>get all kinds of excuses why they're not coming

I'm literally crying right now. I've known them since I was like 2 years old and now they betrayed me. What am I supposed to do?

I'm having suicidal thoughts but I'm also thinking of traveling abroad. I know I'm drunk but I've got the money to go to Cambodia. Fuck these twats

Get new (actual) friends. Seriously. Life's too short to agonize over shitty people.

And don't beat yourself up too much about it. If they were posing as friends and pulled this shit it is their failure as human beings, not yours.

That said, depending on how many we are talking, they might really have no time.

finish crying

jerk off

take a bath

jerk off again

get something to eat

Watch a movie/TV/youtube/etc

BONUS POINTS: get high while watching whatever it is you are watching.

loneliness gets such a bad rep sometimes

also, stop being a faggot, maybe your friends aren't your friends, maybe they suck, or maybe they actually coulnd't be with you today.

I don't know, how the fuck would I know, you're probably an insufferable little shit.

To each their own dude, and honestly, you're better off finding happiness with yourself first.

What a damn bunch of asshats.

Gotta second this guy: Just cry it out, user, you gonna feel better afterwards.

thanks guys. i've never felt this lonely. nobody wants to meet me. i even baked a cake (which i already threw away)

Where you at? I'll hang with you bro.
I'll even bring some smoke. Wish you had saved the cake though mi boi.

cambodia is fucking beautifull, i want to go too when i get a chance

Cambodia is the one you go to fuck kids in right?

I live in Tallinn, Estonia.

yup

If you're near me I'll bring down some pizza and kush my dude. We can watch TV and shit

You have a vagina between your legs. Opinion disregarded
Your wasting your time and life worrying about something as petty as friendship. Are they really that much of a huge part of your life? If so you fucked up. Good luck. And check out much pic. ;) it gets better m8

I'm not sure about that. I just know that it's a fucked up place

>727685401
Edgy, but not enough to get a (You).
Try harder next time.

Im sure you'd know...

Smoke weed and play video games + fap

>call a suicide hotline
>no one answers

fuck this shit

Criminal! I live for (you)'s!!! I'll get mine biatch

Why would you go to a fucked up place like that if you didn't want to fuck kids while high on cocaine.

I waited a month to see these bastards. Every day I woke up I thought how I miss these guys

Its God telling you "stop wasting mine and other peoples time with your nonsense."
You either do or don't. There is no try.
-Yoda

Nah, it's good to ask