Hey fags, Im gonna trip on benadryl how much should i take? Any diphenhydramine experiences?

Hey fags, Im gonna trip on benadryl how much should i take? Any diphenhydramine experiences?

shut up fag no one cares

Have fun dying.

I've had a bit of experience with this drug, best thing to do with it is take 100 - 175mg, wait 30-45 minutes then fap a bunch of times.

other then that, if you want to feel what schizophrenia feels like, and an incredibly uncomfortable body high, take 400mg+.

If you want to get to sleep quickly, take 50mg-100mg.

dont do this, i was schizo hearing voices and shit for 6 years because of this stuff, ruined my teenage life and I had to work very hard just to be able to not live in a psych ward

LOl im not gonna die fgt I dont even dose that high

dph is fucking terrible, do 600mg if you wanna trip tho

Yeah low doses for fapping are great

> dont
I did because I was young and wanted to try shit but god damn was that shit uncomfortable.

ty for the advice, this is like my 3rd time doing it i'll keep that in mind

Fuck that. Just puts me to sleep without any enjoyable effects besides a much needed break from my own thoughts. Opiates, my friend, are the path to happiness, not allergy medications. Besides, inner peace is the best drug.

Personally I think dph can be pretty enjoyable. I'd say dose anywhere from 600-750 for a OK time if you can handle it.

>Any diphenhydramine experiences?

Oh hells yeah! i can pop one of those fuckers before I head into the woods, and won't be allergic to poison ivy.

If I don't take diphenhydramine before i go out, fuck it... it will treat poison ivy topically by mixing the contents of the capsule with a few drops of water, and I can take one.

Shit's magic on allergens.

If you take too much, you can roll around in poisen ivy, oak and sumac like you own that shit nigga.

I forgot the severe feelings of paranoia. Not fun.

>capsules

So one could remove the contents and snort them?

OP here, just popped 900 can't wait to blast off!! Gonna have such a good time

I only took once 500mg. It's not an enjoying high.

You just Trip when you overdose and resist sleeping. You are seeing then imaginary people and spiders and feel like you are really cold inside. I already took a lot stuff. This was the worst of all

user, Benadryl is water soluble, so yes, but i don't know if it would cause better absorption through the BBB.

Lol wat? 600-750? Thats 12-15 pills.

I'm nervous, is 900mg dangerous?

I just don't see the point when other options are available. Unless user is a child or broke.

yes it is, and most people don't like dph, but I think of as a scary/fun adventure.
Thats a pretty high dose you should stay in bed, you'll be ok but be prepared for a ride

Just Googled about it. No information on the high different just people saying how painful the burn was

My experience. Was at friend. She has to work tommorow already sleeping,im bored. Renember i have the pills. Mhkay i read a bit, I will take it. How much? Lets take 10. I take them. Nothing happens in first 30min. Im looking a movie on smartphone in bed beside friend. Im getting inside colder and colder. Still no hallucinations. Looking outside window. Everything looks more grey and corny. Getting more cold and tired. Mouth gets really dry. Im getting Bit paranoid. Decide to continue to watch movie. From there i can renember Just that Bit ... I looked to her and her eyes were black and looking at me. Suddenly i think she has epilepticus attack, everything is moving. I try to wake her up. Calm myself down, say its hallucination. Later i renember i speaked with her. Next day she said we didnt speak yesterday. At any point I was too fucking scared so i decided to sleep. Ah and I saw some spiders but they didn't scare me. They were white pretty big and I even felt them. Others were black and really small and it were a lot

Have fun trying top renember next das what you did the whole night. I Heard of people which gone naked in the Park and next day woke up in psychatrie

Fuck. Yeah im starting to feel it i think getting pretty paranoid.

Just remember trumps gonna make America great again and you should be fine

op here update, getting really hard to stay focused i keep dazing out of relaltiy. sEEING some crazy shit

Elaborate on the crazy shit

Calling it: Fake and gay.

HOKYL FUCK MY lamp turned into a clown and smiled aat me, this is fucking weird. im seeing maggots crawling around and i feel like theyre all ofver me

think what u want i really have to go lay down this is scary might hop on mobile

just keep posting as you're on it. should be fun

I used to take it on a regular, no side effects, don't listen to fags here. It's a lot of fun, you just have to really go for it, otherwise it's just sleepiness.

Sometimes on DPH, when i get really scared i'll get a really intense pleasant tingling all over my body.
u feelin' this shit fam?

>Any diphenhydramine experiences?
Yeah, dry mouth like a bitch.

in bd now , my fucking grandma was staring at me shee was siting on ymy chair and shes gone now

are there spiders, man? Those fucking spiders...

I take 13 every night an hour before bedtime to help me sleep. It's only tripping if you enjoy being nauseous.

same with ssri

when will this end somoeone plz tell em

when you reach the comfort of eternal oblivion

im starting to get scared every ocne in a ahiwle i go into a dream and stop breathigng i need to stay awake FUCK DONT DO THIS SHIT

don't worry, it will go away. Or it won't. Depends on how you approach it. You have to be stronger than the substanc. I guess you should call the ER right now.

kek you have to go into the dream. It's another dimension there mate. that's the point
just go where it takes you

Seriously, that shit is poison for your liver, don't take the stuff.

If use local honey combined with 2 grams of nutmeg. That'll sort you out

Everybody told you. Keep calm. Don't panic. Don't have contact with ppl because u Look like a Junkie right now. Even if people feel real, they arent. Don't listen to any people. They are all unreal. Your grandma too

Op wya? did he die LOL

How about you stop being poor and buy real drugs.

You can't die from DPH btw. Maybe only if you puke and can't breath anymore. Im on kratom right now, muuuch better. I feel like taking a hot bath. Could be a bit more intense

No don't call ambulance. Just go sleep if its getting too hard. Alcohol should help you with Panic too

> real drugs
Oh I really don't like people like you. Thinking taking drugs is an achievement. DPH is one of the hardest drugs. It's not enjoyable and really fucks your mind. DXM, DPH and shrooms are really psychosis drugs in higher dose

Post a pic of your face

yeah shrooms are scarry lol.
OP fucked up taking something that can actually fuck up his brain if he allows to. Shrooms are chill, they tell you to chill.
Salvia is a bit awkward, but she does, what you want

Looks like OP checked out, pretty impressed he stayed this long. Dph isnt very fun imo, but DXM is amazing.

So you've done it before and want to do it again? Jesus man. Just find some cheap weed or something, fuck feeling like death

Overdose shrooms really Bad too

Somebody told me that both of them make it almost impossible to cum when you're having sex. True?

You can OD on shrooms?

Enjoy the spiders

Fapping on DPH is pretty nice, it enhances it. Havent tried it on DXM though. Did some DXM last night only 350mg but was very relaxing and euphoric

>took 450mg
>waited
>shortly went from slightly sedated and relaxed to extremely uncomfortable
>had to constantly move
>would feel really fucked up sensations in abdomen/legs otherwise
>looked out my window hallucinate that my father is standing out in the snow staring at me
>freak out for no reason
>think I'm going to die
>see dozens of tiny spiders all over the place
>get zero sleep
>had horrible hangover next day
0/10

> Be me
> take a bunch of dramamine to trip
> watch the fall with also tripping friend and sober gf
> the guard starts walking out of the TV like some shit for The Ring
> I scream and tackle friends Gf so she doesn't get killed
> Snap out of it and realize I was just mumbling quietly on the couch the whole time.

Shit was trippy