Hey guys i vape now. I love taking big rips and getting lightheaded haha...

Hey guys i vape now. I love taking big rips and getting lightheaded haha. Any vape tips to get as lightheaded as possible?

Try killing yourself

I'm replacing vape by rape and now your thread got interesting

try vaping my cum juice :)

ill lube ur mothers asshole with my big vape rips then ill raper her how about that?

Stick I up your ass and rip a vape through there and see if you can keep it there and fart clouds.

This has to be bait

Nah man im vaping right now. got my strawberry e juice 30 mg nicotine

What gets you lightheaded is the lack of oxygen.
If you want more of that choke yourself with a belt while fapping.

sure is mudkip likes fat rips of vape i sure do!

try vaping a guns barrel

yeah i try to take in as much vape as i can, i chain vape around 150ml of juice a day

Ha puny non vaper. if i blew my clouds in ur face u would pass out

Mix bleach and ammonia and draw that shit deep.

No thanks, think i need to up the nicotine amount maybe to around 50mg to get real nice bzzzz

Put a plastic bag over your head while vaping.

You should inject the fluid OP. The buzz is out of this world

Wow, never thought of that! your idea makes me think what if i hotbox my vape? it will make it so i dont waste as much and i can stay lightheaded constantly. Thanks

You can inject the fluid? I was thinking of buying nicotine patches but im only 16 so thats a little hard.

You'll get lightheaded as fuck if you run a garden hose from your exhaust pipe into your car and just chill to some tunes. Make sure the motor is running so you don't drain the battery.

Yes. But only do it in small doses at first. My brother usually mixes 50/50 with water

I think i could handle a bigger dose, that buzz sounds nice might try it. only other drug i've injected is caffeine cause i was bored one day

>vape
>lightheaded

If you are really hardcore you mix Monster and vape fluid. It also boosts your preformance in Call of Duty

Sounds like u dont have a good vape machine, and cant take fat rips cause of ur baby lungs. sucks for u

Nigga I stopped smoking crack because vaping gave me all the buzz I needed

I do chug monsters usually, only the coffee ones though. Love my caffeine buzz. used to snort/inject caffeine pills though so i've gotten better

Actually, i dont vape, because vaping is for homosexuals

Alright baby lungs ill make sure to wipe the vape juice residue off my face bfore i lick ur mother with my strawberry vape juice tasting mouth.

You probably enjoy wine coolers with your vape too, huh swishmeister?

Vaping is for swarthy, swashbuckling faggots

Help you out OP

Smoke weed instead

>low quality bait

OP PUT THAT VAPE SHIT AWAY.

GO OUT AND BUY THE REAL THING CIGS AND SOME DIP

GET HIGH AS FUCKKKKK SINCE U NEVER DONE THIS.

YEA DUMB ASSES RIGHT ANSWER ROLLING
STILLL ITS THE BEST DONT DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME ONLY LIKE ONE OR THE OTHER

My vape clouds would blow you guys out of the water and into the gas chambers of auschwitz ffags

Vaping is a Illuminati conspiracy to condition you to sucking the dicks of the robot overlords!
Stay Woke people

I used to have nothing against the concept of vaping, itself; I still don't, really. However, after all that shit, I finally meet a person who vapes and he's basically all the stereotypes that surround it.
>Fat
>Nerd
>Glasses
>Is in his forties and lives with his mum
>Lies about his life being more awesome than it really is
>Completely fucked in social situations
>Reddit user

Well then i guess i really like robot cock, and it must like me with these fat clouds.

hang yourself

why.. is vaping so shit?

ok ill rip my vape while im at it

Everytime I see that fucking image. It really looks like they're about to snap off. Why does someone torture themselves so?

no idea, but the part where his skin is turning white looks like my vape clouds

Your clouds have that kind of opaque white to them that stretched skin does?

my clouds are white af if i was hanging by my ballsack and my vape was on the ground, i'd stretch my balls until they rip so i can get a fat rip in before i bleed out

Nice dude I also love taking huge rips out of my nasty vape

thanks, you should probably clean it though