Studio Buttfuckery

What are some examples of Studios ruining movies?

Pic clearly related.

>Warner fucks your movie completely
>"Critics don't matter, I made it for the fans"
>"I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees"

Fuck this guy

Sucks. I liked him.

its a shame freddy died out

mods cracked down on it but left the frogposters unmolested. tragic.

Pepe is a Sup Forums meme.

Tumblr, Twitter, and Reddit have already forgotten him.

But he lives on through us.

>Spartacus
>Once upon A Time in America
>The Thing (remake)
There are others I'm sure, but those are the 3 that spring to mind

>Pepe is a Sup Forums meme.

Translation: this meme was popular during my honeymoon phase of browsing Sup Forums so I can't let it go despite it being long past its expiration date

Batman Forever.

WB fucking ruined that too. There are deleted scenes on YouTube that shows it was inteded to be darker.

its been around for 10 years, its not going anywhere

We like to pick on Peter Jackson but I'm 95% sure that most of the absolute dogshite in these movies were because of the studios

didn't he want two movies instead of three?

It definitely hasn't, you underage faggot.

It really hasn't.

"Feels good man" & "sadfrog" were never more than run of the mill reaction images. "rare pepes" & frogposting in general are an entirely different creature who are only superficially related.

"Frogposting" is in reality less than 5 years old. It's entirely a part of the 'newfag-era' of Sup Forums.

We still have Pepe threads everyday.

It was originally one. I don't know if it was him or the studio that demanded two, but it was the studio that demanded three.

it would have been really good as one 2 hour movie.

If he wants more money for films he's not going to badmouth his own film before the film is even released. Sucks for him. Maybe this time WB will realise that interference is never a good idea unless the director has completly shit the bed. But then again they gave JL to Snyder. When will the ride stop?

well, these comic book fare are studio licensed movies so there is interference from day one. they can do with them as they please. the only reason any director works on these is for name recognition and that large paycheck. a better thread would be what studio intervention has made a film better? can't really name any but that could be because when they work, the studio execs let the director take the praise.

Ant-Man

So it wasn't just Schumaker being his fruity self?

Ultron

>freddy died out

It was pretty shit and wasn't going to catch on anyways desu.

The first cut of Blade Runner, also produced by Warner Bros.