Will he finally be fired?

Will he finally be fired?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/shortcuts/2016/aug/03/from-suicide-squad-to-batman-v-superman-why-dc-films-so-bad-zack-snyder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

capecucks are a cancer

No. The fact that he's lasted this long, and was even handed the project in the first place, is proof that he has serious dirt on the executives.

But he has nothing to with Suicide Squad

Literally who can stop him?

Except being the executive producer and responsible for the landscape in which SS is inserted

That is like blaming Jon Favreau for The Incredible Hulk being a POS

>Head of the DCEU has nothing to do with Suicide Squad

Okay buddy.

other than that shitshow 300 the man has done no wrong

Not until the divorce.

It's not like Snyder made a hit like Iron Man to get some credit

he's literally the best cape director in hollywood.

I hope not, I've liked the 2 superman movies so far. I didn't see anything bad with them, in fact I liked that they're not like the MARVEL ones which are garbage

??

Man of Steel made double the gross that Superman Returns did, and grossed more than every single MCU film pre-Avengers. Man of Steel also sold better on home video than nearly all of Marvels films.

Even going back to earlier in his career, 300 made a HUGE profit, like incredibly large, and again, sold gangbusters on home video, netting even larger profits.

Yeah man I agree. The Marvel Superman movies are fucking shit.

I'm assuming he was talking about the critical consensus of the movie providing clout, not clout in terms of money made. Snyder's proven himself able to create movies that get people into theaters, but he hasn't established himself critically I suppose is the point of that post.

reminder

better not

BvS was really close to being an amazing movie

>don't have superman so miserable in the beginning
>don't cast fucking eisenberg, or at least tone down his autistic antics
>remove wonderwoman, saving yourself 10-15 minutes of pointless time in an already overbloated movie
>get rid of the justice league commercial in the middle of the film

those simple and obvious fixes and BvS goes from a 7/10 to a 9/10

300 is the only one he got right completely

4/10 to a 6.5/10*

Doomsday ruined the movie.

also wtchmen

Zack Snyder is the executive producer of Suicide Squad retard.

John Favreau did not direct, write or produce Incredible Hulk.

Be more retarded.

LORD OF KINO, I COMMAND THEE TO SMITE ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOUR WILL

I've always liked Zack Snyder. Every film I've seen has at least been "slightly above average", even ones the meme haters like to pile on like Gayhole and Sucker Punch.

just bring back Nolan and Bale, Snyder is done here

Executive Producer is literally a nothing title. Snyder had no input on SS

He probably just got exec credit as he is overseeing all other DC movies.

If WW is shit, you can blame Snyder. But not SS.

>bring back

They don't want to come back, their trilogy is over.

You are really dumb.

This

Zack Snyder was acting like DC's Kevin Feige, not Favreau

>ad hominem

two can play at this game you slime sucking sewer rat faggot piece of fucking filth

The fact that a lot of the themes underlying Snyder's movies run counter to "correct ideology" is telling in this poster's humble opinion. He rarely states them outright, being skilled enough with visuals to let them do the talking for him, so the critics that want to drag him through the mud are left inventing reasons to dislike his films, even if those reasons make them sound like SJW-pandering simpletons.

Nolan was helping Snyder with MoS, and was against killing Zod at the end of the movie.

Exactly.

see:

theguardian.com/film/shortcuts/2016/aug/03/from-suicide-squad-to-batman-v-superman-why-dc-films-so-bad-zack-snyder

> but in retrospect, Snyder wasn’t being ironic. Snyder doesn’t do irony

Meanwhile, in Snyder's own words:

>“I feel like all the movies I’ve made have been born out of irony, in a weird way. Cinematic irony is the staple of the way that I make movies

> "I have an interest in and a love of movies that are self-aware ... I like movies that are constantly reminding you that they're movies, while immersing you deeper into the story ... I want to feel like in every shot of the movie there's irony ... And it's fun for me to play with the icons and the visual language of movies."

>That is why I like creating projects that are self-aware. In my opinion, the trick is being self-aware without becoming self-conscious, having an awareness of a project's roots, but not being stifled by the typical genre pre-conceptions.

Snyder is literally too smart for critics.

Double dumbass on you.

Well, at least I'm not really dumb like you.

agreed