Bravo, America

Bravo, America

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!wEt30TRK!HHf86H8UP0dGRWzwANm61Q
mega.co.nz/#F!2klEVSoA!uueLZs6GUQ_6ttD2dWaqpw
mega.nz/#F!j0d31I4B!Gjp_KKJisusCNs3_ir2DRg
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=some-stuffs blu-ray
bakabt.me/torrent/176445/jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-jojos-bizarre-adventure-2012-bd-1080p-some-stuffs
youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should've dropped a third bomb.

you know, if he had just apologized and stopped being a faggot, his sister would still be alive

Movie isn't about nukes.

This.

Sure, war is bad and shit but protag was a huge unlikeable faggot as well.

You are now aware that this wasn't intended to be an anti-war movie, and was meant to be about how children and adults don't understand each other. All he had to do was apologize to his aunt, she was under a lot of stress.

Should've dropped nukes on Tokyo instead of incendiaries.

The movie's about a few things. Namely: Japanese pride, and the gap between the old and new generation. The boy could've apologized, yes. But he was the son of a navyman. It instilled a lot of pride in him so he felt like he could get away with shit. Unfortunately he got his sister killed because of this.

It's been good 15 years since I watched this.

I remember the sister dies, does the kid die as well?

wtf I hate harry truman now

Tokyo was already a burnt out ruin by the time we had nukes ready to drop. What's the point of nuking a pile of smoldering rubble?

Like most Japanese media about WW2 it doesn't focus on the actual war, but rather the human interest stories in the background of it. The war is usually portrayed as some large, catastrophic event outside the control of the protagonist and the story is how they survive or react to it.

Yea

Yes, he starves to death on a train station stop. Movie starts with this info.

Wasn't the original author a self insert of the MC and got his younger sister killed due to his poor choices?

Thanks, I knew I remembered him dying.

>watch the movie as a young teen
>think the kid was in the right
>watch it now
>actually side with the aunt

huh.

yes

basically at times he was so hungry if he found food he didn't give it to her

but the MC dies in the movie whereas the author didn't die in this situation irl (no shit)

I've never really watched anime despite being on this faggy board for like 4 years

I watched:

Akira, Fist of the North Star and Ninja Scroll

Akira and Ninja Scroll were gay but Fist of the North Star was cool

what are some other animes like that?

>4 years

Damn you are like a babby.

Is this movie really as soul crushingly depressing as I've heard it is?

Did you watch HnK2?

Since you like HnK, you will like JoJo as well, at least the first 3 parts.
You can grab uncensored BDs with high quality translations here:
Season 1:
mega.co.nz/#F!wEt30TRK!HHf86H8UP0dGRWzwANm61Q
Season 2, first half:
mega.co.nz/#F!2klEVSoA!uueLZs6GUQ_6ttD2dWaqpw
Season 2, second half:
mega.nz/#F!j0d31I4B!Gjp_KKJisusCNs3_ir2DRg

There's also the HnK movies (6 of them), and Shin HnK OVA series.

Other than that, I recommend Ghost in the Shell (everything except Arise, that exception includes the movie from last year since it's a tie in to Arise).
Start with the 1995 GitS movie, then the sequel called Innocence. Then the Stand Alone Complex anime series, both seasons and finally Solid State Society epilogue movie that serves as closure to the anime.

Yes

His aunt was treating like a dog. I can understand why he fled. Easily.

Blame lies with the adults in his life. He's a fucking minor. His Aunt should have treated them better. She fucking made them sit at the same table watching them eat while she fed them scraps and refused them second portions.

It's more infuriating really.
When I was younger I found it depressing, but now I just find it baffling how absolutely fucking retarded and beyond childish the main kid was.
I mean, sure, that's the point of the movie but he was so childish he literally got his sister and himself killed with his stupidity.

Watch the show BERSERK. It's probably the most universally liked anime/manga on Sup Forums.

Watch the 97' anime, not the movies or the new shitty show.

>blaming america
>where instead you should be blaming the brother for not taking in the shit their aunt just for her sister to survive

I wanted to punch the brother for what he did.

>4 years
hahahahahahaha what a faggot

try legend of the galactic heroes you little bitch

>He can't see the mistreatment that was inflicted on him.

He's fucking 13 and he's being treated like a second class citizen by a blood fucking relative. It's obvious that he would want to run away and fail at doing so.

Jojo is for homosexuals and memers.

I said I understand the point of the movie, but if I ran away and knew I'm doing shit, I'd suck up my pride and go back, at least until I was old enough to support myself.

Check out K-On!

not that guy but thanks for this

h-hey..!

The fact you dismiss it without even looking at it purely because of dumb fanbase says a lot about you, I legitimately regret even spoonfeeding a piece of shit like you.

>4 years
So you came with the great reddit migration of 2012 huh?

He's too young and dumb to even properly understand the risks he was exposing his sister to.

All I'm saying is we've got a lot of grown-ass men in here criticizing a fucking 13 year old.

>I'd suck up my pride and go back
I honestly think his culture and upbringing made this a non-choice.

>legend of the galactic heroes
it looks like you guys are reccommending gay shit

i dont trust you

>mega links
You realize there are multiple torrent trackers and IRC channels dedicated to anime right?

>He's too young and dumb to even properly understand the risks he was exposing his sister to.
Tell that to my 14 year old self who "ran away" from home along with a friend.
We came back merely next day later because we realized what an absolutely retarded decision that was.
Also I'm a prideful piece of shit, but I'm not afraid to suck it up in face of overwhelming stupidity on my part.

These are good suggestions. Perfectly valid/
But they've forgotten to recommend basically the entire filmography of Hayao Miyazaki. That's another important place to start. The man is unironically called a Japanese Walt Disney at times.

Some-Stuffs doesn't release torrents of their Blu-ray releases you retard.
And they're the only group that translated JoJo properly and in full.
Official bluray subs are Engrish tier and are censored to boot.

>asking Sup Forums for anime rec

You're literally asking Sup Forums kids who don't watch anything beyond entry level.

>gay shit

look at it from this perspective

Naruto is the DBZ of this generation
One Piece is the Legend of Galactic Heroes of this generation
OnePunchMan is the Hokuto no Ken of this generation
Sword Art Online is the Rurouni Kenshin of this generation
Kiwaguro no Brynhildr is the Akira of this generation
Madoka is the Evangelion of this generation
Attack on Titan is the Berserk of this generation
and Kill La Kill is the Cowboy Bebop of this generation.

>Tell that to my 14 year old self who "ran away" from home along with a friend.
You weren't fleeing an abusive and degrading home life were you? Were you raised in a traditional Japanese environment full of pride and emphasis on honor?
>Also I'm a prideful piece of shit
Not on a fundamental cultural level with it ingrained at every level of society.

>Also I'm a prideful piece of shit, but I'm not afraid to suck it up in face of overwhelming stupidity on my part.

That's the thing though. Japanese have A LOT of pride in shit. They have a ritualistic suicide for failure for heaven's sake. Being the son of a navy captain who's fighting in the war will do that to you.

OPM is trash
DBZ is okay but only if you watch DB beforehand
TTGL and Attack on Titan are absolute trash

Everything you said is absolutely fucking retarded.

>You weren't fleeing an abusive and degrading home life were you?
I was, not as bad as the kid's aunt though.

>Were you raised in a traditional Japanese environment full of pride and emphasis on honor?
No, but something very similar on which I won't go into detail because reasons.

>Madoka is the Evangelion of this generation
But Madoka was good.

They are ficticional characters.

>Some-Stuffs doesn't release torrents of their Blu-ray releases you retard
And yet you can still find them on mainstream anime trackers.

How so? He just laid around the house and ate free food instead of volunteering to help in any way.

She's a pain, but remember, that generation was about hard work and sacrifice. He's being a lazy shit, so of course she'd be hard on him.

Fuck Attack On Titan. It could've been great. The first 1/3rd was a story about humans pushed to the brink and surviving. It was very personable as these were just fucking people. No magic shit, no typical shounen shit. Then Eren turns into a goddamn Titan. Fucking stupid anime bullshit goddamn.

>His aunt was treating like a dog. I can understand why he fled. Easily.

Yes, but she still fed them

this. i would have taken all that shit just to have my sister be fed

Pretty sure they didn't make a torrent for the actual Season 1 (Parts 1 and 2)
Also you're a moron for starting with Stardust.

Know what's worse than being treated like a dog? Starving to death.

>tfw you'll never eat Enid's fat hairy Jewish asshole

All he did was fucking around and did nothing to help the war effort. Of course his aunt wasn't going to give him shit. He should be happy she gave him anything at all.

>Blame lies with the adults in his life. He's a fucking minor.

Seita was 14, in that era when your parents are dead you were actually considered responsible, whether that was a good thing or not.

The first season was literally right below the ones I cropped out. See for yourself: nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=some-stuffs blu-ray

Stay mad and ignorant, child.

Where?
Cause the DivX tier unofficial re-encode is not a proper release you cancerous fuck.
Now get cancer and die.

>Tips kasa

>keep moving goalposts every time you get proved wrong
bakabt.me/torrent/176445/jojo-no-kimyou-na-bouken-jojos-bizarre-adventure-2012-bd-1080p-some-stuffs
Woops I found another torrent for it. I wonder if I can even find it on normalfag trackers like TPB? Jojo's certainly popular enough these days I probably could. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You're the one moving goalposts though, now kill yourself and fuck off back to Sup Forums where you belong.

You know what I find the most interesting scene about Seita's pride?

It's at the bank when people are telling him, "the war's over kid, we lost". His reaction isn't "oh thank god, the killing and rationing is over, me and my sister can live a little easier now". It's

"How could we lose? We CAN'T lose, Japan is invincible! What about our might navy, how could it possibly be defeated?"

It really says a lot about his character

If you needed any more proof that OP is Sup Forumsermin scum

Other than some planes dropping bombs in the beginning, America isn't in this movie at all.

The only reason not to talk about JoJo on Sup Forums is because the general is terrible. Aside from that Sup Forums likes the show just fine, it always has even back when the only meme it was known for was WRYYYY.

JoJo is the GoT of Sup Forums. enough said

Fuck the Nips.
>t.Chinaman

except Sup Forums didn't care about GoT when it was just the books in the 90s. Sup Forums always liked JoJo, even when all we had of part 4 was the DUWANG scans.

>being scared to post on a board that only discusses moeshit

I regret the two years I spent on that shit board. Glad I never went back.

>Sup Forums always liked JoJo,
hahaha no, Sup Forums wouldn't give a fuck about it if it wasn't for that anime adaptation a few years back

Then you didn't go on Sup Forums much.

Sup Forums always liked it but unless a new chapter was out, there wasn't much reason to discuss it because Sup Forums has always been about what's happening RIGHT NOW in anime/manga. And JoJo was already a monthly manga instead of a weekly one when Sup Forums started so you got 1 thread a month regularly.

>implying Sup Forums gives a fuck about manga much less a monthly manga on an obscure magazine like ultra jump
also the time period you're talking about is early 2000s at best, Sup Forums spent a decade without giving a fuck about it until the adaptation came and anime only faggots picked it up as always

I don't watch anime ... tried watching JoJo but it was too much of the typical anime "watch man standing in place looking shocked shouting obvious things with a barely animated fight" stuff.

But, I did give One Punch Man a shot and I know it's a meme to like it here but I really loved it. It's anime that didn't really feel like anime but just a well put together show. Pretty funny too, I audibly laughed quite a few times.

JUHPAN DINDU NUFFIN

Different poster here. The other guy's right though.

>early 2000s at best, Sup Forums spent a decade without giving a fuck about it
Maybe it's because Sup Forums didn't exist before then so Sup Forums can't be around to give a fuck about it. JJBA was definitely talked about even before the anime. If anything, your words would have more weight if instead of saying anime, you instead had pointed at the game and MUDA MUDA/ZA WARUDO memes.

Are you also ? Why can't you just suck up your pride and admit you're wrong?

it says a lot about the effect of propaganda

>Akira and Ninja Scroll were gay
Hell of a way to admit you are a faggot.

>bravo, Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E