How do I keep myself from looking younger than I am? And how do I stop looking like a complete and utter faggot...

How do I keep myself from looking younger than I am? And how do I stop looking like a complete and utter faggot? There were two threads yesterday wondering whether or not I was a trap, it's kind of getting to me.
Also, faces and rate thread go.

Hey sexy, write "clem" on your palm.
And how was your day?

Christ, dude. It was fine. How are you always finding my threads? Are you on Sup Forums 24/7?

Show us your tits and we'll tell you

I honestly have no idea if you're male or female.
But you're not an unattractive either one anyway.

I know you're probably not gay but you would be in HIGH demand if you were

I'm not the guy that gave you the name, just an user from yesterday

Literally there would be cock in that ass 24/7, your diet would be entirely rectal semen.
Better stay out of prison sissy boy

Post ass

Show a picture of your spread vagoo.

I don't care if you're a guy or a girl, you look like you'd be a lot of fun to talk to about stuff.

What kind of music are you into?

You're a girl.
If someone got trips, would you take a timestamp pic in your panties?

This and tits out dubs demands it

Ive been thinking about you nonstop. Seriously. Thank you for posting more pics!

Yeah, sure.
Uh here.
Also, sorry guys, I'm biologically female. Pretend I have a very feminine penis if you like.

Tits or gtfo

Bump

YESSSS NOW REMOVE SHIRT

Let's me see them titties babe

Drop a Snapchat or Kik name for us sweety? (;

:( this makes me sad

Chain smoke menthols, smoke crack. Do lots of meth. You'll be looking older in no time.

if you want to look more masculine get a masculine haircut, if you want to look older and more feminine wear makeup and clothes that make your ass and tits look bigger.

Remove the shirt

Roll

a million times hotter now, very pretty girl.

you look fun, in a disturbed bipolar multiple personality type of way. would love to play with you.

to look older, sit in the sun longer. Sun causes wrinkles and old age.

Honestly can't tell....

Very pretty though.

u said u had a dick! don't look at us!

also, get naked

Legit advice if you are biologically male( you don't have an adams apple so I'm confused there).

You need to cut your hair short with a bit longer on top. Start combing it back and letting it dry that way or using a bit of MATTE(not shine) clay/putty

Second step is physical exercise. You look like you have very little amounts of muscle and just a relatively high body fat percentage for how little muscle you have(IE why you look more like a chick as this is how their bodies are).

I'd start with some simple calistetics, push ups, pull ups, crunches, other ab exercises(use the internet)
maybe a couple dumbbells but the most important part is a definitive routine where you're getting exercise 3-5 times a week. It takes a bit of research and I can't legally give you a direction to start in good conscious but this is by far the key to losing that sissy look. Like I'm repulsed by dicks and I could see myself getting head from you, it's embarrassing how feminine you look.

It's a chick

I'm sorry, user. I don't want to make trap-lovers sad.

Looking older is easy

Looking younger is hard

Suffer through the 5-10 years of getting mocked for looking like a child, then relish in the 30-50 years where you're more attractive and desirable than your peers and you can secure contracts more easily in business because you're more pleasant to be around.

You're pretty, look like my ex. But I do like girls with short hair and small tits and my friends say the girls I like look like little boys.... So I don't know if that helps. Side note my current girl looks nothing like the normal girls I dated.

It doesn't have a dick :(

>I'm biologically female.

Let's see them titties

40s-70s music, listening to Bing Crosby ATM.

What will it take to get you to show naked tits?

God, are you fucking stupid.
Do you really think you are she is going to drive/fly thousands of miles to hook up with you based on your preferencial treatment over the INTERNET?
YOU, sir. are entirely blue pilled beyond any signs of intelligence.

Roll again

can I masturbate to your pics?
if yes, can I have more to masturbate to?

Grow a feminine pp

you remind me of this girl in my grade named kaylie

I actually like that you don't have a penis, I prefer women with vaginas.

Bump
And re roll

"And how do I stop looking like a complete and utter faggot?"
tell me what kind of female would say something like that or even have that as a relative concern?

OP your face makes me cum buckets. Id pay you just to watch me jerk off.

"I'm biologically female"

rolling

op cumbeg now, bls. :(
also, you shoukd go to /soc/

Roll again for panty pic

I think your cute but obviously low self esteem. You should change that don't look to b for validation.

You look like a 12 year old boy that got fucked by his dad

I'm confused why you made this thread then?

Do you want to be a boy? Or are you just out for attention from these kissless virgins on Sup Forums

Check this trips out faggot

Remove the shirt

both

I suspect samefag.

cum on your face will moisturize your skin and will keep it smooth

Nice, I used to be into that kind of music a while ago! My grandpa got me interested in it.

I don't think you should be worried about looking too young. I'm 19 but look like I'm 17 so I always get looks when doing anything that requires ID.
I don't care too much because I know I'm going to want to be mistaken for younger than I am when I'm old as hell.

You should make a post on /soc/ or at least go to a thread there. A lot of cool people.

What's her last name?
I get confused for a gay guy... a lot. I have that look that make some me seem like a trap and also that cockhungry look.

Roll

Tits pls

snyder

sharpie in pooper

You would be wrong about that

watch this

You hungry for cock?

Are you cockhungry?

Tits or GTFO

i find traps cute and your more cute then a trap imo

samefag is samefagging

Hey I already asked that faggot back off my shit!

SHIRT OFF NOW YOU TRAP LOOKING FUCK

oh my dubs mean show ass btw

You look like a chick to me.

Lolling at these comnents

rollin

this. op is fake.
no tits
no timestamp
samefag is fakefag

Wait, why the fuck are you in this shithole? There are better answers in other boards.

You could still have a bulge tbf. Plenty of men on here with cracking tits.

holy shit are you actually kaylie i have gym with you

Yeah, im an attention whore.

YOU ARE CUTE PLEASE MARRY ME

Pls femanon take your shirt off

Think you meant this

marry/10

Smoke lots of weed and meth, you'll be looking like a 50yr old toothless hag in no time.

Last name pls I think I might actually have you kek

Roll

So we're finally getting somewhere with partial tits out. Now let's go all the way??

give this mentally fucked up bitch some cock pics

Tits or gtfo

Skippity Dippity, wip out them Tippities

Then give us tits

her last name is snyder

kaylie if nit is you im Orion

>how do i stop looking like a complete and utter faggot?

cut your hair
turn 25
develop an immense hatred for everything, but most of all yourself.