Hey Sup Forumsros, I have an exam in 2 hours and I dont know anything. They will expel me if I fail...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I have an exam in 2 hours and I dont know anything. They will expel me if I fail. Dad took a huge loan for my studies. He thought that I was studying all the time (I made it look like that) but in reality I was uploading pepes on Sup Forums. Feel like crying to death right now. Should I commit suicide?

Shouldn't have been a dumb nigger. You did it to yourself.

I had 2 months to study for the exam. Divide everything by time. But I procrastinated. Now have 2 hours left and I am in the same state I was 2 motnhs ago.

there`s always a way out of hell, so do your best ! if one door closes, another one will open for u!

just guess the answers, or do a prayer to God something you will confess in church if you pass the exam.

If you kys during the exam everyone gets a pass do it for the people user

My dad's gonna kill me himself. We are poor and he spent all his earnings to get me into college and I failed him and myself.

cheat nigger

What subject is it

Your own fault nigger.

dude, there`s always something better than death

Maths. 3 hour long exam.

Write important stuff on your finger nails lightly with a pencil, saved my ass in physics

Which kind of math?

Go to bathroom pull fire alarm run away and never look back

If it's calc II god help him

fucking idiot. feel bad for your dad tbh

Caculus

You're screwed. Fake an illness or injury, buy yourself some time, and study like a bastard.

Be sick during the exam. Maybe you'll get a resit date? Should have revised. Or just "admit" you bombed on the test and that you tried your best to your dad

You'll live. Find a way to fix your shit. It's not too late to change. Man up, don't kill yourself.

Tell him your gay. That'll be a bigger disappointment

www khanacademy org/math/differential-calculus

Dawai, cyka

There is a 0% chance that I can get a later date.

Get someone to beat the shit outta you
Go to bar
Go to bathroom
Walk over and say "Nice cock"
If your lucky they're drunk and not gay

Fuck calculus II, pretty sure I passed with a perfect 70.00. Integration and differentials are balls

Then he has to explain why he was in a bar one hour before his maths exam. Otherwise, it's a good plan.

totally agree, fidn away to excuse yourself and study. im fairly certain you will fail anyway tho ..

>tfw got a C grade in Calc II but other retards were so bad that i got curved to an A

Just watch some vids on YouTube for what you need to know. So much easier

and if he's unlucky?

Sounds like a win/win situation anyway you cut it

fake sick and reschedule? Contact a classmate and try to get details on the test, then take aderall and study the fuck out of the it. you can still do this OP.

Fucking study and look through notes now, hope for the best

Do what I did and break your arm.

Might want to get some percs first and snort them. I did that for my Digital Circuits II exam and was able to retake it later after I studied.

Take a fitness weight and make a shitty pulley system from your ceiling. Get two chairs and put your elbow facing up and drop that fucker on it. I did a 25lb weight and it worked.

"Fall" down the stairs. "Fall" off a building

Ah hell yeah nigger

get out of this thread and study in the time you have left
if you have a friend in that class maybe he could help you
you can write stuff under the paper, in your fingers or finger nails like someone said above
i'm afraid you'll probably won't pass though

He gets fucked by maths AND a drunk gay guy

Just cheat. Suck off your professor maybe?

/thread

it's your own fault. you've failed.

get yourself into a hospital as quickly as possible

if this was something you really love doing, you would have done it anyways. seems like you finally fucked yourself enough that you cant fake liking something you dont. stop institutionalizing your life and learn to do stuff you love. otherwise this will continue to happen everytime .. with oyur studies, your job, your girl ... etc.

>it's your own fault. you've failed.

Now we don't know that yet. Maybe a miracle will happen. No one likes a negative Nancy

Just break a finger or two

> 911
NEVER FORGETTI

I always loved studying. Since I got a phone and internet, I procrastinated studying and just shitposted on the internet all the time.

Best thing to do is dodge the exam but emitting yourself into the hospital...Look up how to dislocate your arm or shoulder or something simple.

This. Or claim the professor tried to rape you. OR go to a bar right fucking now. Get fucked REALLY FUCKING hard. Sit the exam. THEN run to the police station and report you got raped by your professor just before the exam.

nerd

The best thing that could happen is if this retard gets hit by a bus on the way to the exam and his dad gets some of his money back, assuming this dumb fuck has insurance.

kek

Eat a bullet. The true sadists are the ones trying to convince you to live so they can watch more of your misery

>Phoneposter
Not surprised in the slightest

Call in a bomb threat you idiot

Go to the hospital and complain about having shortness of breath and chest pains.

I did this for my cryptography class. It's good for last minute cramming. Just don't pick the poo in loo instructors. No one knows what they're talking about

OP if you have time leave the fucking board and start reading and writing down everything on paper. Get a 6 faggot

explain this to the admin if you fail

they will give you a probationary period and a second chance

you're fucked, most likely not multiple choice

better think of a Plan B right now

>Hadn't studied thanks to Sup Forums
>Goes on Sup Forums for advice and to waste what little time he has left.
Enjoy flipping burgers faggot.

I don't think he's here I think he's cramming right now

What a fucking retard.