Why is this guy so enraging ?

why is this guy so enraging ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TNI85hidHU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like he drinks and does coke A LOT behind that facade

he doesn't reinforce your Sup Forums agenda

prefer him to that Eurasian-looking cuck who cried over the lion and shilled hard for the ghostbusters

He looks uncomfortably smug

his fake lion roar banging the desk laugh

he's phony

He seems like an alright guy who is trying to force a personality he doesn't have.

How long until one of those normie late night hosts (Fallon, Hardwick, Meyers) discovers Baneposting and ruins it for us?

Baneposting is too stale for them, it has to be absolutley rotten or freshly picked for them to even touch it

Because he treats his celebrity guests like actual people and has them participate in the show where they have fun and show off their human side instead of plopping them down on a couch right away and asking retarded questions? Maybe that's it?

Baneposting is too complex and esoteric for normies to understand. To the outside observer, it's simply making fun of a single line of dialogue, which they don't understand why that's funny. They will never realize the true depths of Baneposting.

Actually he's probably the least liberal talk show host I've seen. Watched him last week and he was giving hillary heaps of shit. You'll never hear that from colbert or current year man

He seems way too nervous all the time. His laugh always seems to be fake and he isn't really charismatic.

*engaging

heh heh OP..oh man that's funny

*smacks table*

haha, oh man. oh Jesus. haha, that funny

He's a celebrity sycophant for hire with a punchable face

oh man leto got him good, my mom freaked, haha.

Jimmy Fallon huh?

Well he's Fallon to make me laugh

this

youtube.com/watch?v=2TNI85hidHU

those dubs don't lie

I genuinely think he's funny

hmm this might be right

bangs is a fucking g

For real it's an open secret that he's a full on alcoholic. Still JUST functioning, but the network has plans in place to replace him on short notice.

there's something really wrong with this guy. like he actually creeps me the fuck out

3.96 MB reaction image but I can't have a 3+ webm

fuck chink moot

Wait, that wasn't him?

Think he will be kicked? Leno lost his work for making fun of Obama.

Because he sucks the cock of literally every guest, no matter what.
>We have a terrific guest ladies and gentlemen
>This guy is great
>He's fantastic I tell you
>Ladies and gentlemen, my garbage man
>...so funny...
>[claps hands]
>You're hilarious
>That deserves a round of applause, doesn't it?
>[fake laughter]
>Thank you so so so so so so so much...
>Now let's play pictionary
Urgh.

Because he steals/regurgitates material from the Internet and gets paid millions to do so.

He's one of thoes
>more energy=more comedy riiite?
Type comedians. He ends up trying too hard and making himself look stupid

What is it jims?

unfunny jokes, horrible delivery, and shitty "viral video" skits.

The world rises brother

I perceive greater sincerity from house plants than Jimmy Fallon.

fallon has been drunk every moment since 1998

He an awful, unfunny suck up to guests. Maybe he's funnier sober. Maybe when he doesn't drink he's a real fucking bastard.

Does anyone have the screencap of the post where Fallon is introducing commercial sponsors while banging out lines of coke?

source?

He's completely fake and very obvious about it, so it's every annoying to watch him. That's why I don't and advise people not to either.

because he is completely humorless and and uncharismatic. he was smug and unfunny on snl and famous only for his inability to do a skit without breaking character. he comes off as a phony and the bits on the tonight show are lazy and pandering

basically this

It's the bloated frog face and dead souless eyes.

He hints this everytime he get injured.

This guy took Conan job. Well NBC lost a great host.

guest: and the-
jimmy: *laughs uncontrollably*

more like Jimmy Faggon haha amirite

I am the guy that always comes just to say
I GENUINELY LIKE HIS SHOW AND I WATCHED A LOT OF HIS YOUTUBE CLIPS
i know you hate me and i know i dont add much to this thread but it feels weird without posting it so yeah
>I unironically enjoy Fallon

thats a funny looking dogger, user

He's just so happy and eager to fawn over guests, it's disgusting. He's like a big stupid dog that's just happy for some attention. I didn't think NBC could do worse than Leno and yet here we are.

Miss me yet Sup Forums?

What do you expect him to do, faggot? Attack them?

No wonder you have no friends lol

He's into blow and cheats on his wife.

>Americans expect hosts to attack and bully guests
>Literal Frey tier

No wonder the empire is falling with this ethos

He's a bit of a one-trick pony(I find his musical impressions good) that probably should have done a couple of lukewarm comedies after SNL and faded from memory, yet he's somehow risen to a disproportionate amount of fame seemingly by virtue of nothing more than sycophancy.

>Ha-hahahah
>*drools nervously*
>So guys, everyone knows this POPULAR CELEBRITY has this NEW MOVIE coming out right? Ahahahaha-ahahahahaha.
>So POPULAR CELEBRITY. Tell us that goofy, quirky story -ahahaha- what happened while you were working on POPULAR MOVIE?
>Oh my god- AHAHAHAHA- Sorry this is just so fu- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
> *snorts cocaine of desk*
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>Guys let's look at a quick clip of POPULAR -ahahahaha- MOVIE on this Samsung™ SmartView® Screen
>Guys let's all give a big thanks -AHAHAHA - to Microsoft™ for supply today's Meme Clip of the Day® - Ahahaha sponsored by AHAHA-cura®
>*cums in pants, starts sweating feverishly*
>AHAHAHAA guys we're AHAHAHA gonna take *burp* a quick break

wdhmbt?

Forever, based Scotsman.