youtube.com/watch?v=m0fv5B2M1l0
youtube.com/watch?v=LRamfrkLV1A
youtube.com/watch?v=qwnF4y9k0Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=V-bJR9cDb6k
youtube.com/watch?v=gFZJDOlzado
youtube.com/watch?v=Ypc314c5W3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls no bully

France has never been historically white, duh. Get over it.

So glad American sports teams aren't this cucked

french youth is mostly african

But memes said why are French teams(internationally and club wise) so black? Do the native French players suck or have no interest in soccer

>cucked
>a multicultural nation

Not so fast, burger. The frenchs have the point to complain, but you, as well the other new worlders, are in no position to complain about this.

*aside

because We are about 20 % non white, i'm sure

it's not that native player sucks, but black have better perfomances so they get in the best teams

lmao gg

No, argentina is 100% amerindian nation

native less interested
black athletically gifted and more motivated

french players always sucked btw (apart Platini)

What about Zidane

algerian berber

he is Algerian

Hes African

OP is a low IQ idiot who has no knowledge of French history and culture

The UK has a good amount of black people and had a greater empire, still there are few non whites in their football team

spain and portugal had colonies too and their team is not african

Their whitest player and best player is half-German and half Portuguese.

Let that sink in.

Griezman a cutie

This is now a Marchisio thread

bump

WTF were we before mass immigration, then?

the same can be asked about the USA and basketball. There are spaniards, argentines, germans, lithuanians, serbians etc in the NBA, but very very few white Americans.
The USA has plenty of tall white people.

A lot of it has to do with culture and socio economic class. Blacks put a lot more emphasis on sports and a lot of them tend to grow up in poor urban areas, it's pretty easy to find a basketball court in those parts of America and you can make living off playing that. To blacks, playing basketball is some sort of self fulfilling destiny or whatever. Basketball has always been a poor man's game. Hard to believe but there was time when Jews used to dominated basketball and that was when they all lived in the ghettos, then the Jews moved out. Nowadays no one ever imagines Jews as being good basketball players

You're talking about America here.

This Replace basketball with soccer and jews with white and you're pretty spot on about France.

French soccer players used to be of Italian (e.g. Platini) or Polish origins (e.g. Kopa).
I guess next generation will be Romanians players? Ahah

Oh fuck off a lot of white people have foreign origins here
Even i myself do
Portuguese Polish Italian etc all those people are French and assimilated unlike arabs

Nothing wrong with using slaves to do physical works
Anyway

Explain this Italy

they are all italian

Italians have their own race, according to Mussolini.
They are all italians, no africans besides Balotelli.

>very very few white Americans.

because whites actually have a wider breadth of sports to go into on average.
Check the costs of sports and the resources you need for them.

It's because there is something called Positive Discrimination(Racial discrimination against French and other whites) it is direcly mimicked from England's Affrimative Action, basically niggers are taken even if they're shit.

Also, your pic is old, there is only one white now in the African Team

You know how much African and Caribbean colonies France owned and in the latter case still own as territories?

It's just clubs searching for players that confirm their stereotypes and discriminating based on that.

Asian Americans when they do perform well aren't recruited because the recuiters themselves think certain views of Asians. In Frances case it could be that they think Black players would perform better because they hinge on it more for their success.

Fuck off

Niggers are recruited cause there is racism against French, in this shithole

The not meme answer is that at youth level niggers peak physically so they perform way better than anyone else so they push everyone else out. Then white players peak later and usually have longer and better careers. If you look at the last 3 WC winning teams there was barely any nigger in those.

This is bullshit

Germany won the worldcup with an all white team, and "France"'s team is shit since it become nigger team

I was talking about youth teams pal. In under-X tournaments niggers perform great as they are in their physical prime against kidsa

Whatever feeds you persecution complex Pierre.

t.nigger

>Germany won the worldcup with an all white team
their best player was a nigger with an german mom and half the players were arabs. their current captain is tunisian/german (the mom is german ofc)

Anyway

France team should be French only

>their best player was a nigger with an german mom and half the players were arabs
Nope. There best players were Kroos,Neuer and Muller and in the team there was 2 turks and a nigger

spanish are brown gypos anyway

Actually the african type players are recruited because, in the 90's, french managers chose to let strategy and teamwork a bit down to focus on physical prowesses and blacks tend to have better genetics when it comes to running.

Says gypsie central

>French best player is algerian

Kek.how is so french so cucked

The Argentinean football team is also whiter than the American football team

>His women are raped by the thousands
>mun your cucked cause nigger in your team

Go back sucking the dicks of the 3 million rapefugees you let in, germcucknigger

>their best player was a nigger with an german mom
Who?

Kek, can't even imagine this considering they're so shit with their best players (aka 8 niggers, 2 poles and one (1) frenchman) now.

>people seriously believe people sign 30 millions dollars contracts with niggers despite them being talentless and inferior to white people because they want to be SJW and promote white genocide

The right wing has gone mental

Jerome Boateng.

This 2bh
There's social and economical reasons to explain the demographics and talent of each European nation in the world. If football wasn't so attractive to blacks in France, their NT would end up exactly like the Dutch right now: a shit, aging, conflictuous team.

>other countries unironically proud that their own natives prance around in the sport known as "football"
>don't understand our genius to put our niggers in these games, while our whites can focus on more important matters of the state
Stay cucked, non-French.

>Camoranesi
>Italian

mmm...

>this is what Sup Forums is like when people venture out of their generals
Fucking sad

>this is what Australian posts are when they stop shitposting
Bit sad.

Soccer is a sport of poorfags and poorfags are not white.

At least our enemies are the all blacks but you ARE the all blacks

Yeah, this varies from every country. Last night when Sweden played Belarus 10/11 of our team were white, and the one arab got replaced by another white after a while. Still, don't think France is less white than Sweden

>your modern-day gladiators, ie. football players, are the curiosityto the French people that are blacks
>QED you are all black
Heh, miring that brainpower kid.

>Still, don't think France is less white than Sweden

wat

I'm saying that Sweden is probably less white than France is, my white friend.

I understood that, I thought it was quite obvious that my bewilderedness was regarding the fact that what you said sounded retarded as fuck.

First time I notice a varois. What city m8?

and it's the reason why there nationaal team is so bad. Sup Forums was wrong with sports.

Well, blacks run faster, and football players usually come from the low categories of society

blacks are better at sports

Stop projecting user

which is why african teams are so good at world cup lmao

admit that you're just a cucked niggerhole

france is dead
reminder that arabs and blacks are young
while french are not

Why does this not surprise me?

Oh okay. Well I can't be bothered to write properly everytime on Sup Forums of all places, so maybe suck my penis will you

France has more young white people than Germany while you have 20 more million people.

yeah but you consider 3rd and 2nd gen Africans and Arabs as ethnic French. Face it Frenchy your people are disappearing in thier own country.

Zidane parents were born when Algeria was still a french area, Zidane is born in Marseille, zidane and his parents are both french.
>b-b-but alegria scum
Zidane is atheist, married to a white french girl from Aveyron, don't know how to speak arabic and earn some vignobles and farms in Perigord.
>b-b-but he's algerain scuuum
he's more french than a german who would install in France, he's also more french than those kids that german could have.

I would love to beat up a French person if I met one

Genetically he will always be sand nigger scum and his kids half breed you fucking cuck.

No

Zidane isn't French but Algerian.

You will not beat up anything, as a good litlle germanic bitch you will simply lick Osman al paki cock when he rape your daughter

One generation is 25 years there is no 3 gen immigrants in France(since the invasion started in the 60-70') and we're still something like 85-87% White,

Anyway, we merely need to elect the FN to expel a good chunk of them and go back to 90% + White .

genetically you'll always be a low iq bong robber and rapist

who said any of that in this thread?

>Zidane married to a white french girl from Aveyron
Confirmed white, then,

This is bullshit tho h

he married a spaniard

See Louisa Cadamuro

>See Louisa Cadamuro
My bad

see VĂ©ronique Fernandez

>it's another "cringe autistic race thread" episode
Sup Forums never changes.

France is a black/muslim country

>check flag

Italy is already dead, your whole south was conquered by niggers and you have a certain ammount of subhuman genes in you

youtube.com/watch?v=m0fv5B2M1l0
youtube.com/watch?v=LRamfrkLV1A
youtube.com/watch?v=qwnF4y9k0Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=V-bJR9cDb6k
youtube.com/watch?v=gFZJDOlzado
youtube.com/watch?v=Ypc314c5W3E