Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Both, but nobody cares about a disrespectful nigger enough to ruin his career for it.

the niggers
and quite frankly if Dave Chapelle called some White guy in the audience a cracker do you think he'd be forced to apologize on national TV for it?
If not then there is an extremely racist double standard and THAT is evil.
Its fucking stupid how the people in charge push this culture where White people are supposed to be careful not to offend Blacks racially as if modern Whites are supposed to carry guilt for the sins of people they likely weren't even related to (the 1-1.5% of Americans who owned slaves at Peak slave times in the country) or as if modern Blacks haven't been the lottery winners of slavery. Their ancestors had it hard but because of that they got to grow up as privileged minority class in the greatest and least racist country on earth instead of never being born or dying as slaves in Africa or just being regular citizens of Africa all fates far worse then the ended up with.

Cracker is not even offensive to whites. Fuck off.

Who gets to decide that?
I am just as offended at being called a cracker as Black people are Nigger.

>black people
>having careers

any nigger calls me a cracker and me and my buddies will be chasing his nigger ass down with our truck

Black people haven't had any reason to be offended by the word nigger in decades

Shut up nigger

Then why do crackers still use it?

Bingo.
Plus you know 20-25% of freed Black slaves owned slaves themselves in America a dramatically higher rate then the .8-1.0% of Whites and the national rate of 1-1.5%.
its just a method of indoctrinating society to keep Whites meek and submissive regarding racial topics using illogical guilt they don't deserve based on poor logic and revisionist history.

I'm literally shaking right now
How dare you demean the struggles and trials and tribulations and prejudices a white person has to deal with on a daily basis you BLACK SUPREMACIST
SMDH, you need to expand your reading and get woke - you're on the wrong side of history
WHITE LIVES MATTER - I'm posting your info on the KKK official twitter account and we are going to ruin your career forever! then maybe you'll think twice about calling a beautiful WHITE EUROPEAN KING who built the pyramids a demeaning and ugly word like CR*CKER!

You must be emotionally stable

give them an inch and they take a mile. it's in their nature

>blacks dont like being called nigger because it reminds them of slaving times
>even though it was their fucking ancestors that served times as slaves and even they dont know what it was like to pick cotton for the white man
someone please enlighten me on how this makes sense

>>who built the pyramids
>implying

sure you would

Considering being called a cracker is being called the guy who whips and dehumanizes and rules over the guy being called the nigger and being called a nigger is being called "ignorant" I think you shouldn't have too much to worry about when you get called a cracker, honkey.

Or did you not know that cracker is short for whipcracker and doesn't mean to be likened to a saltine?

Everyone, Richards for not reeling it in, the audience for going to a comedy club and being shocked at edgy humor, and the black guy for being hurt with a word.

lemme breakit down forya honkey

mup da do didda muhfuggin muh chilluns mayne muhfuggin WHITE MAYNE dun dippity do muh slavery gat dayum bix nood nawumsayin?

Thisthisthisthis

Cracker.

ok then by that logic if a Black comedian called me a Serf I should flip out and demand a national apology
or whatever words the Africa/Arab pirates used to describe their own White/European slaves who existed over time in a far greater number then the tiny amount of slaves 1% of Americans once owned.

Its just fucking stupid.
I was never a Serf and he was never a cotten picking Slave. There is no reason either of us should get super offended by those words as if they actually have power to do anything.
If he calls me a Serf some nobles don't ride by in horses and chain me to some farm land and beat me with an iron stick and if I call him a Nigger some KKK guys aren't gonna come by and force him to pick cotten at gunpoint.

I blame Jerry.

Don't tell me what's offensive to my people, you goddamn nigger

Alright, then why is nigger inherently offensive?

>tfw faggots say biology is a social construct and is irrelevant but offensive terms are important.