Do you guys order one of these every time you go to the movies? I know I do

Do you guys order one of these every time you go to the movies? I know I do.

No, I order water and bring along some celery sticks because I'm not a fatass.

i bring my own in and then just dump it on one of the seats

My theater doesn't allow people to bring in food.

Nope. They make me feel too cold. I wouldn't want my dick to shrivel up during the penis inspection.

I can never finish them, I'll enjoy it for a few minutes then get tired of it and by the time I get any interest back it's already liquidy

t. beta

I try to hide my drink but the guy that collects the tickets makes me throw it away.

put it in your girlfriends purse next time

I do that everytime.
last time we say lights out with some Chic-fil-A Sandwiches.

Had a good time

yes I ordered a large coke one and couldn't get to sleep until 5am

That's fucking epic.

They no longer serve the coke one where I live ;_;

The movie theater where i go don't sell that.

they did you a favor because the coke ones are the fucking worst.

Blue raspberry patrician here

damn son you already know

holy fuck you are a patrician
welcome to the club

>He doesn't sneak in a Chipotle Burrito and a 2 liter bottle of RC Cola when he goes to the movies
>He buys his concessions at the theater

You're doing it wrong lads.

>damn it's good to be a patrician starts playing

This.

ICEE is only good if you marathon it

You don't get to bring food

Do you guys have places where you live that sell alcoholic Icees? They have a bunch of Icee machines and they sell different flavors, it's really good. Ours is called Tropical Liqueurs.

Fuck yea
Mix the blue and the red 8)

Kek

WHY DOES NOWHERE HAVE WHITE CHERRY ANYMORE GOD DAMMIT

>rc cola
Hello poverty

>he eats Chipotle
dude you're the one doing it wrong. I'm not even trying to say that you're an idiot for going with chipotle, I'm trying to say is that you need to go to a REAL, LOCAL Spanish place for a burrito if you wanna talk about "doing it right"

Target has them

I don't remember the last time I bought snacks and drinks at the movies. Me and my friends/brothers buy a shit load snacks and drinks at the grocery store or sometimes buy some fast-food and sneak em in. Although i have bought these before and they turn to shit about ten minutes in

The guy beside him looks so upset

You gotta wear a baggy shirt and stuff the drink in your pants. The baggy shirt should cover the bulge. Doesn't have a ghetto nigga baggy all the way to the knees but just enough to cover it.

No i'm not 10 anymore

The older you get the less appealing these become. A sugary mess is all it is
>inb4 water & celery
shit's just ok man, not worth imo

these are shit now, the box barely has a handful

master race patrician
this shit hits harder than a snort

Every time I go to Cumberlin Farms, I buy one of the "Red Mad Cola" drinks. That shit is amazing.

Slush Puppies Cola is the absolute best, but other than Dollar Tree icee pop packs you can't find that shit anywhere.

I can't even imagine eating one of those in a fairly dark theater. I make enough of a mess with the lights on.

There's about 400 calories in a box.

Pimp move tbqhwy

he's smirking. check your autism

where you hide your chipotle?

>put it in your girlfriends purse next time
>your girlfriends purse
>girlfriend

up his sleevies

>Spanish

I get two, one for consumption and one for throwing at the people in the front row.

>water
ok ok nice
>celery sticks
pic related

>hey bro, check what I snuck in

underrated

I would if they weren't like $7

big gulps, huh?

so I used to work at the cafe in a sams club and my coworkers and I discovered the most amazing combo... if possible, put in some soft-serve ice cream in with the icee. that's all there is too it. adjust the ratio to your preference I just put maybe a cones worth of ice cream in it.
mind blowing how good it is. if I still worked there I'd be full blown diabeetus fat fuck by now.

for you.

THAT'S GOTTA HURT

What is moderation? You're not meant to have stuff like that on a weekly or even a monthly basis.

I only go to the movies roughly every three months so it doesn't really matter if I have one every time I go see kino

This. My local theater has a No Singles policy too so I have to drag my sister along to pretend to be my girlfriend

I wouldn't want her to see my shriveled peen

No, I don't order anything when I got to the movies. I'm there to watch a movie, not stuff my face with sugar.

They need to update their logo asap. That Xtreme surfing shit stopped being cool back in the 90's

>chomping on crunchy noisy celery sticks while I'm trying to watch a movie

They don't sell them here.

But you can get a beer.