"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct...

"Just a taste, james" you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need out breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer", you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake, a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy as moisture is returned. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and slicing off the whole piece. "Mm" James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course" you say wryly. James beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs do reveal half an inch of incredibly thick goop lining the folds. "Laygs" was said from the corpulent James but you barely notice. Sliding a finger into the goop, you happily place it into your mouth and suckle it down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wkld, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10/10 made me physically vomit

>James has a gf and several friends to massage and clean his grotesque body
>James cycled another man and forced him to raise James' kids for years

>you're a kissless, handholdless virgin who people don't even want to stand close to

I am hungry now

Negro im not reading that

bump

el canadiano

wtf is that pop?

Bump
No it's puss, rotted blood

Look at his ass

Which one

his ass looks like dead body's color...

fucks sake

how is he not dead

>his back

Just remember his dad remortgaged his home just so he could not only ignore weight loss treatment but actually gain more fat
Id be suprised he isnt 90% maggots at this point

>last year (after some personal bullshit faggotry got me depressed/drinking a ton of booze/not caring about what I ate) I almost reached 200 lbs, then finally freaked out over how fat and gross I was which motivated me to change my shitty habits, and so lost 50 lbs and am back to a healthy weight again
>mfw this guy could lose 3 of me at my fattest and still be fatter than I was when I was fucking fat as fuck

>tfw to intelligent to be skinny

Living the life

No breakfast for me today.
Fuck Americans.

Daily reminder that he has a gf and daughter while you shitpost alone on a kpop discussion forum on a Saturday night

Says more about your shitty women.

At least I have a gf who buys me nice things like this watch

Why are you doing this to me?

Why so they keep feeding them.
In UK it's social services fault, I read about social workers bringing in two buckets of kfc to one cunt. They should be sued.
But in the states? It must be the family, the stupid, loving family....

There's no way that thing could impregnate anything

What the fuck is wrong with his legs

Lick it and find out.

Just kill him already. He's hardly even a person.

That's nasty.

Man I hate fat people.

Why did this unrelated thread have to be made by an australian?

That episode was a roller coaster of emotion.

>feel bad because the guy is obviously in horrible pain
>learn that he forced his daughter out of school to take care of him
>his girlfriend is with him just because he would probably die without her
>feel bad again
>he says to the doctor that he is committed to lose weight but still gains over 100lb while "on" a 800 calorie diet
>basically makes his girlfriend force feed him by being a little bitch
>fried rice is healthier than rice

That's utterly disgusting. What a piece of shit.

He deserves no sympathy if he is unwilling to work toward being better, especially if he took his daughter out of school just to take care of his sorry, disgusting ass.

Also the utter destroyed look on his dad's face while he sits on the sofa watching his near dead son almost broke me.

What is this program called? I want to learn more about American culture.

he also cucks his gf's ex. absolute madman

That sounds terrible. I feel like I'd harass the shit out of my son way before he got this point in fattiness.

I'm an American and I'm angry that I have to share a country with this fat waste. Don't know the program name though.

My 600lb life
There are shit quality episodes on youtube or you can google for better version.

youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8

Gonna need some maggots to eat the dead skin off at this rate.

>s05e11
Oh it's a series. Awesome.
Downloading now.

Kiitti!

Oh my god

Any person in our country under 6'5 who hits 500lbs should be executed.

I'm deadly serious.

How many of you would be left?

Ow mag legs!

On a related note, why couldn't you fucks have waited on taking on Russia, and not fought a 2-front war? Then we could all be living the glorious Nazi fantasy, and people like James K would not even exist.

I agree Ameribro

Seriously though

It's an educational video played in our health classes. It teaches us optimal diet and exercise techniques.

lol

kek

roughly half.

welp, I finally clicked on the webm, curiosity got the best of me

Curiosity killed the kek

It always kills the cat.

sadly you are right, because there is no turning back from that point.

>tfw no fez-wearing bf

Some of them actually manage to get their shit in order. Very very few tho

THICC

>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

How fucked would you be?

man im so hungry i could cook that woman's leg

I love that EVERYONE is overweight. Even the fucking ambulance and fireman personnel.
This is comedy gold.

eww

You already took the height market so we settled for width.

Why can't more Sup Forums threads be like this one?

>he literally sharts all day
>people are forced to take care of him
Lmao. Living the dream.

His daughter is like 20.

>huge
>crusted by filth and sores bursting with puss
>has a close family
This guy definitely is a Nurglite. Also explains how he is still alive and fine.

So this blob couldn't go to a doctor appointment because he was to stressed from people who wants them on diet. The poor blob just wants junk food from his slaves :(

I'm done with American culture for today.

Very, as the fart was probably trapped in the lard for a whole day before it came out

Maggots heal those kind of wound.

Even Nurgle is disgusted by this

>9 hours and 27 minutes ago
So did the janny finally off himself or something?

nurgle is too cute of a name to be taken seriously
sounds like the god i would bully

Bedding companies should sponsor his bed and make him sign an advertisement deal. Imagine the sales if a company could show this fat cunt being able to sleep soundly in one of their beds. Now that would be some mighty fucking quality mattress spring support.

Sup Forums please

>and fine
Really doubt that.

I really don't want anything to do with that bag of shit. I don't want the same products as it.

Come on, if you were looking for a really firm mattress and found one which could support someone that big, you'd give it a look.
It's like those vacuum ads where they show off how powerful it apparently is by lifting things like bowling balls of the ground with its suction. Who the fuck buys a vacuum for that of shit? Still, people are impressed by it none the less.