If you are a Manlet give me one reason why you aren't medically breaking your shins to increase your height

If you are a Manlet give me one reason why you aren't medically breaking your shins to increase your height

because you'll still have a tiny cock

His legs are so fucking out of proportion

Unless he's going to break his femurs too then he will always look abnormal

>be me
>5'8" tall
>have wife who doesn't annoy me
>fantastic sex life with said wife>
>have house in the suburbs
>have career I enjoy
>respected at work
>have hobbies I enjoy

Being short has fuck all to do with your quality of life.

His feet are gangrenous

He's not even 6 ft

Still a manlet kek

needs to stop tanning

napolean was successful too (up to a small point).
midget wrestlers enjoy their careers somewhat also.
I heard the dwarves they use in australia for midget bowling can earn a nice living.

good on ya, frodo...

>5'8 tall
>tall

Because I'm not an insecure faggot who lets others shame me for things I can't help.

Wife is fucking someone 6'0 or above.

>implying a manlet can have a good sex life

You got me user, kek.

wtf why not do thigh so it looks proportioned

how was your tiny insecurity during your formative years in grade school and high school, samwise gamgee?

Tfw your australian and the average height is 6" for males and you are 192cm tall. Manlet american's x"D

Because I'm a man and only women do plastic surgeries to feel good about themselves.

Definitely not severe enough to cry about my height like you faggots do. Cry more, pussy.

australians got there height from Irish prisoner ancestors, didnt they? Or are you a tall abby?

>american's x"D

Pity they never taught you shackledraggers how to speak English

Yeah and enjoy the debilitating arthritis later on in life not to mention all of the other dangers involved. Breaking your legs to get taller? How pathetic. Just go buy a corvette if you're insecure.

6'2" eyes of blue, and definitely more successful than you

I'm 5'4" come at me you faggots

nah, got a bad back, and stooping hurts. but I have a chiropractic appointment on Monday, so I might

I'm 6'3. Literally one inch taller than you. You have no say in this matter, shorty. Kill yourself.

was replying to 5'4" midget, negro

This surgery will most likely cause problems as the person gets older.

Sure you enjoy your 20s, but whats the point if you end up with shitty bones in your 40s plus?

Youll probably be in a wheelchair in your 50s and the wife you got just because you were a couple of inches taller will leave you.

Well then you clicked on the wrong person, dude.

I'm 177 centimeters tall, I don't know if that makes me a manlet, I don't really care either.
Why would I have surgery to validate and stroke your ego?

And then you have to do your arms so they're the right length too

Not even faggots go for you

>enjoy 20s

he likely has chronic pain from that surgery and he has a midget torso on stilts

a far easier way to deal with this is to wear lifts or fancier shoes that give you an inch or so

once you get a girl to get her clothes off it doesn't really matter how tall you are

>if you are a midget
>obviously compensating for something

Get some bad ass painkillers nigga.

No, no one did. You're mistaken. This is the wrong thread. Sorry spider buddy.

I don't get it

Poor guy, he must have some fucked up issues if he keeps doing that stuff to himself.

Looks so fucking shit, plus your legs will be really weak for the rest of your life, I know a guy who literally can't jump from about six foot because his legs might break.

I literally know this thing. It lives near me. Absolutely terrifying.

because my dick is still bigger than yours, faggot.

Where did that noise come from?

>Over 50 plastic surgeries
>ends up looking like unloved virgin & mass shooter.

Wow.

What I don't get about these threads is that people seem to forget the existence of super-short chicks.
My waifu is a tiny little spaniard who's like 5'2" and 100lbs. I'm 5'10" and I tower over her. Coincidentally all of her friends are super short, and I don't know a single one of them to prefer guys that are that much taller than them.

It's like race-mixing threads, sure the white race would "die out" as a result of all these coalburners, but you have to remember that you're also "watering down" the "pure black" race in the process... Black people become less black when they race mix too.

I really wonder what people get of these threads, although this one at least has a fun gimmick in the shin-breaking thing. I equate that level of insanity to the sort of body dysmorphia people like the bogdanoffs have.

Im 5'4 , 1,65m.
In my life almost no women ever cared about my size , the ones who did mentioned it as a harmless joke and still cared for / loved me .
Mostly other dudes have a problem with my size , it doesn't bring any real problem to my life thou

>tfw you are hurting for a few inches so bad you chop off your feet and attach niggerfeet so you can make that dunk

Pssst. They're lying. Your wife is fucking Paco behind your back and he's 6'3 and she calls him papi.

>1.65m is 5'5 not 5'4
5'2 manlet confirmed.

This isn't something people actually do is it? Wtf

lol, do you get paid to sit there and just take a pass at random dudes' confidence? If it's babby's first troll then it's a pretty poor attempt..

> Hurr durr Napolean maymay

300 years ago the average height was much less, Napoleon was actually above average height for his era

im 1.68 m, how much is it in burguer units?
it is

I wish. I actually get paid by unsatisfied Latina women with manlet husbands to fuck them while hubby is away.

ITT tall fags projecting on the internet again.

You freakish looking fuckers.. Bet you where made fun of in middle school hence why you're here trying to prove yourself. Topkek.

>thinking your better then anyone because of genetics
>on Sup Forums

because existence is meaningless and being tall doesn't change that and no on has time for that shit

>thinking your not retarded for not knowing the difference between your and you're

Oh, you're a prostitute.
That explains why you are putting your self worth in something out of your control, because the things within you control isn't praiseworthy.

Was that intentional or did you just fuck and correct someone for the exact same mistake you just made? Please be patient, I have autism.

really? you reckon so?

check out the bogdanoff bros

ouch

Wow. You should mock his laugh next. Faggot.

Your wife and her friends find me plenty praiseworthy, clinging to my masculine 6'3 shoulders as I pound them while hubby is working to put read on the table.

>ITT things that never happen.

Oh it happens.

>hubby
are you gay?

Kill it with fire

>hey fellow redditors
www.lurk.moar

I'm curious... I mean I've never sucked dick before and I have no idea whether I'd like it or not you know?