Why didn't they make Paltrow into Ms. Marvel?

Why didn't they make Paltrow into Ms. Marvel?

why did they drop her?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She's distancing herself from capeshit.

But she hates poor people

She asked for a big raise so she could afford more kale smoothie enemas

You mean golden dildos

2 words: Activated almonds

>ywn be her poor slave boytoy
>ywn lick her butthole clean after every movement

Pepper best Marvelfu

Because she's not Pakistani?

She's barely a Marvelfu.

All of the Iron Man movies, especially 1 at this point, feel really disconnected and tonally inconsistent with the rest of the MCU.

delete this

Which movie is she the SLUTTIEST in?

THANKS

How am I supposed to live with myself when there are people out there who look like this?

It ain't right

Waifu on her own, sure, but she's become irrelevant in the context of all the recent MCU movies, and she'll probably stay that way.

Because Ms Marvel has tits.

Two Lovers probably
Or maybe Royal Tenenbaums

>Ms Marvel
doesn't exist

Marvel fucked up by not having her save Tony's ass in Civil War. A: She was badass in IM3 and B: Tony probably has another pile of suits by now.

Once Tony gets beat down by Cap Pepper should have shown up and kicked Caps ass. The "we're on a break" shit didn't fly with me.

>Two Lovers

Underrated movie.

She's hot in Glee if you mute it.

Imagine how sweety her crotch must have gotten

Too bad they picked an actress with tiny tits.

The demand that female superheroes in movies always have big tits is kinda ridiculous.

If a guy needs to bulk up, get abs, and be buff like in the comics, like Chris Evans did, he can do it by committing to dieting and working out. Tits don't work that way.

Would you prefer that Gadot get implants, which will look grotesque in 5 years, just for the WW role?

That kind of misogyny doesn't stop DC

Most chicks who gain muscle or fat will gain a cup size lad

How about recast WW instead of rehiring gadot?

Sure, recast her, but your options will be pretty limited if they only include actresses with big natural tits.

I was jokingly rooting for Daddario as WW, by no means do I think she's a good actress.

that's not Liz Olsen

she's old has disgusting wrinkles on her forehead