I know ill probably get laffed at espesially since this is the 'chon (<oldf*gs call it this) but can any one tell me...

I know ill probably get laffed at espesially since this is the 'chon (

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry if this sounds condescending btw i just used to dealing with fools on a daily basis LMFAO

Dont be scared to post people!
i like the show as much as you guys do just give me the link and we'll be fine ok? thank you!

I am afraid to post though. You sound too intimidating.

heres a link on how to, your Majesty

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I have that effect on people! just word your post carfully and give me the information i want! (btw are you a girl? if no thts ok)

youre pissing me off.

not smart

"Stripes" is now a meme.

The awesome is overloading my brain.

But I don't own a car, I only have a bicycle. I don't watch Ponies, but I do watch Powerpuff Girls. It's a rather lovely show, although really violent. I am not a girl (I have to be truthful in the internet, because lying is bad)

We need that guy with the 6 foot katana

Don't! I'm already afraid of OP, you're giving me anxiety attack, since he might get mad at your heartless, cruel comments! I might get stuck in line of fire..

not trying to be rude but i dont watch kids shows
yes i know MLP is an animated television program
but it teaches actual fact about life and how to live it i could go on, but id end up humiliating you LOL (that lol was satire btw one of the many perks of indulging in educational tv

you should listen to thisman it could save your life.
>i use a 145cm Nodachi and i am proficient
>anytime anywhere

Powerpuff Girls isn't a kids show. It has very deep themes and complex plot that's not something children would understand.
I don't like MLP, since I have been afraid of horses ever since I fell off a shetland pony on my 16th birthday.

Off to /mlp/ with you, silly one.

im giving you one chance to leave before i have to get nasty >:) go ahead i will be euphoric either way

ah, the innocence of youth so much to learn. including a thing or two in pain. wanna test me go ahead:)

OK did everyone learn their lesson here? fuck with the bull and you get the horns(in this case the horns are my intellect but im also stronger than 92.7% of people ive personally met) and yes i did the math LOL(satirical lol) SO FOR THE LAST TIME DOES ANY OF YOU F**S KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH MLP FOR FREE

For free? Piracy is illegal, user

10/10 superb OP

Hell

it is literally not possible to pirate something you are entitled to, another one falls to my wits HA(that Ha was satire but i can sense it startled you, twas my intention

ok lets not sin in this thread pls. i know youre just tyying to be an edgy troll but that can make people cry you know

wut

KissAnime(dot)com

im not going on a website that promotes kissing call me a f*g i you want but at least im getting into heaven
>give me another website, you dont get to post tripe in my thread