HERE IS THE PLAN, GET IN HERE

HERE IS THE PLAN, GET IN HERE

1) Get Leddit accounts
2) Go to Pastebin forward slash BKAYQget
3) Save that script to your desktop as void.py
4) Go to python dot org/download/releases/2.7/
5) Install the version for you (Probably Windows x86-64)
6) Run void.py
7) Use your Leddit accounts
8) ??
9) Live off Redditor tears

Had to make a new thread because people are spreading a bad version of the script.

GOOD LUCK ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sup
strawpoll.com/6y397w6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE LEGIT SCRIPT IS THE ONE WITH

void_color = 3

LIKE THE ONE IN THE OP

Im with the void, but can you guys leave the Finnish flags alone, i will fix those first and help Void second.
Instead of fighting we could be allies.

I don't even see it lol

there was a really small flag next to the void, it could be gone, but there is a bigger one near the bottom left, Finland is 100 years old this year.

bump

DEFEND THE CORE
>DEFEND THE CORE
DEFEND THE CORE
>DEFEND THE CORE

IGNORE ANYONE WHO SAYS TO DO SOMETHING ELSE. THE CORE IS KING AND IT IS UNDER ATTACK

REDDIT IS IN THIS THREAD TRYING TO DISTRACT US WITH OTHER OBJECTIVES

IGNORE THEM AND DEFEND THE CORE

The Void is top priority, user.

Have we recruited Sup Forums yet? Or are they busy with the horses?

python script to fix clover

reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/62wqjx/rplace_python_script_tutorial/

Reddit here. We're mobilizing like never before. This void of yours will not make it to midnight.
>guess we're not cucks afterall, huh

Someone send an expeditionary force to try and get them

Can someone make an updated version of this? I love how this looks

Ill keep spamming pol

The script in the op is the good one

The Void has no country, it must devour everything.
That it is it's purpose.

Just wait till we have Sup Forums on our side faggot

this looks like a fucking virus
i love it

Botnet script: pastebin 5VscHrdh

Currently focused on maintaining void, but can add more goals

no, let the core go. The void is chaos. let the random pixels go and focus on stopping the trans flag from the left, and extending the tendrils and secondary cores.

Pol is coming in now

Already working on involving Sup Forums

SOMEONE make a TUTORIAL for us WHo have NO IDEA how to run A Script!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pastebin script is a botnet to spam center of void with blue DO NOT USE

Maybe post this thread in the /cpd/ thread on Sup Forums

DO NOT ATTACK ART DIRECTLY.

It is protected and a waste of pixels. Instead our goal is to keep the core and arms clean and expand our arms through the white and mess of pixels.

Remember to refresh before you place a pixel to make sure it's not already black.

who the fuck wants horsefuckers on our side?

this
we need this

We should be taking all oncontested areas. We don't have enough people yet to take on the flags or the rainbow. we should surround the flags with thicker and thicker tendrils.

>current year
>not knowing how to run a script
we are doomed

Sup Forums is dealing the the jews and commies

I almost did not justify that with a response, but I have 5 minutes after putting a white pixel in your Void. Looks pretty small.....

True, the transflag must NOT grow back though

I think we triggered one

yes left side trans flag is first priority. I say let the album cover thing go for now and focus on growth. it looks cool in the time lapses.

Search in google how to run a python script in windows

DO NOt USE THE ABOVE SCRIPT IT PUTS BLUE IN THE VOID

not for me it isnt.

im with this guy, if you want the void to live you have to stop caring about it, you want it to spread, not be perfect, the core should only be protected if someone actually tries to draw something in it, random pixels dont do anything.

>1) Get Leddit accounts

Will this work with new accounts, though?

Sure, that's why since I posted it blue is disappearing.

Just paint a black pixel and you will see that the browser sends a request with the color id 3

Non-tech fag here, how do I run this shit?

reviewed it and the scrip in the op is legit, go back to ledit faggot

It is literally explained in the OP

>void isn't top priority for you
>says we should abandon the core

anyone who listens to this guy is borderline autistic

why don't yous spread towards the mona lisa and add the black to the void????

and lose ground to the tranny flag to the south?

gain more ground with all the black on the mona lisa then refocus on the tranny flag while people panic that the lisa has been consumed

While you're at it, turn the Brasil sign into Brazuca

+1 VOID COLOR 3

We must go to war with the blue corner fags.

JOIN THE BOTNET
pastebin 5VscHrdh
pastebin 5VscHrdh
pastebin 5VscHrdh
TAKE BACK THE CORE

Do you want to destroy the fun for others or do you want to protect your precious core? the beauty of the void is that it cant be spoiled, or destroyd, the moment you start caring about it, it turnes into just another project the site is full of and keeping it clean will take all of your time.

yes void color is 3

Doing gods work

BLUE SCRIPT
>DO NOT DOWNLOAD
BLUE SCRIPT
>DO NOT DOWNLOAD
BLUE SCRIPT
>DO NOT DOWNLOAD
BLUE SCRIPT
>DO NOT DOWNLOAD

BLUE SCRIPT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS, IGNORE ALL BOTNET SCRIPTS, YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT COLOR THEY ARE POSTING AND WE ALREADY DISCOVERED BLUE BOTNETS.

ONLY DOWNLOAD A SCRIPT WITH COLOR=3

GOD SPEED

umm fuck off

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS.
ONLY OP IS TRUSTWORTHY!
THIS IS A BLUE SCRIPT

you guys are turning it blue. hahahahahahaha.

CURRENT PLAN, MAKE YOUR MOVE Sup ForumsROTHERS

name one downside to horsefucking

THIS IS A REDDIT SHILL EFFORT TO DIVERT US FROM THE CORE

IGNORE THIS POSTER

Is that a reference to that RTS game on Steam where you have to "Defend the cores at all cost", seems like obscure reference

>Defend the core

Just follow OPs command. We need a leader.

STRATEGY
STRATEGY
STRATEGY

You retards don't have the manpower for aggressive tendrils.

You will have the core destroyed by the time you make any effective dent on the enemy.

Pic related is the STRATEGY

you end up being caught like this

horses aren't people

The rainbow is too well defended. Focus on the core.

strawpoll.com/6y397w6
strawpoll.com/6y397w6
strawpoll.com/6y397w6

I'm no good with scripting, where in the code do I put the user account details?

My previous statement still stands unfettered

nice try faggot

the lore of the blue corner is going to tell us what is going to happen next.

after being surrounded and spread too thin, the artists of the night will fill in all of the black background incorporating it into their design the way blue corner ended up.

we could have built a mega pepe that people would have wanted to protect.

this, also you don't wanna piss of rainbowroad just yet

also, the floyd triangle is being built again

Is pol handicapped by mlp to the point that they can't help us with this. We need those autists!!!

just run it and when it asks for account details put yourusername:yourpassword

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT
ITS FOR BLUE SPREAD

We are outspreading our means to quickly, like Hitler. We need to clear our territory that we've gained then collectively attack one target, cross at top? Wizard deflecting rainbow and F1 at the same time? For now we need to clear.

this one is for blue

run the program and it will ask for users in format

user:password

then push enter
done when done

I have perused the code in this script, and it does post black squares. I also checked to make sure they were actually going through, by looking up the coordinates it gives upon painting.

IT'S A PRISM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off

I have perused the code in this script, and it does post black squares. I also checked to make sure they were actually going through, by looking up the coordinates it gives upon painting.
pastebin 8p7C8WXE

fuck off

whenever I try to open it a cmd window shows up for like half a second then closes itself, am I doing something wrong?

ALL VOID STRATEGIES WORK, OUR ENEMIES SUCCEED WHEN WE ARE NOT ALL WORKING TOWARDS THE SAME STRATEGY, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM IS MARGINAL COMPARED TO WHAT WE LOSE WHEN DIVIDED, PROTECT THE CORE

ATTENTION

DEPLORABLE VIRGINS HAVE INVADED R/PLACE WITH PRO-TRUMP, ANTI-IMMIGRANT KOCH PROPAGANDA.

DESTROY ANY PEPE, CLOVER, OR TRUMP THAT YOU SEE. REDDIT IS PRO-EQUALITY. WE NEED TO UNITE AND STAND UP TO THESE ASSHOLES.

Can you guys fuck off and stop destroying art. You're ruining the fun you obese autists. Even if you do succeed destroying the art you'll all end up like the blue corner. Although come to think of it, they got raided overnight. A bunch of basement dwellers who worhsip a frog probably would still be awake the entire night.

use the gui

The void grows, brother.

fuck off back to your cabin shia

there is no desire to defend the Void, only to consume and corrupt

kek

The same will happen to void, I guarantee it. Void needs to get raided

if we give in to the floyd shit then we can focus on expanding and then ambush them later.

i love it

Holy shit that take over of the diamond

ho do you make these pics?