This

wrong again nigga

Yes

S&E > BtC > WZ > TT > CR,CR

My favourite thread on Sup Forums will never die

>putting T.T above CR,CR
don't be silly

heres your (you) anyway

I actually really like TT. probably my second favourite album of theirs.

What 'ment 'bum goes best with a 'go 'za?

WZ > BTC > CRCR > TT > S&E

TT, better have some 'cha to go with your 'za

This is just wrong.

S&E sounds like doodoo. The other albums have way better production.

Thanks, but Terror Twilight is easily their most underrated album, even if it has some forgettable stuff like Major Leagues. I could never really get into CR for some reason

Absolutely true, but the songs on Slanted are the best they ever did, consistently great if you ignore Two States

It just sounds so shitty that I can't even take into consideration whether the songs behind the bad recording quality are good. Here is a nice song though.

Ranking Pavement albums is irrelevant since all of them are great. Any album can be your favorite because of that.

My favorite is a tie between S&E and CRCR

switch TT and CR CR and this is pretty much correct.

>*ahem

Brighten the Corners is the most "rock" Pavement album.

I'd reckon this is the favorite Pavement album amongst Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold fans.

I think, BTC, I think clean guitar, with a little fuzz.

Pavement is the worst band that I ever had the displeasure of listening to.

worst opinion

Is Malkmeme the most consistent songwriter of all time?

Some albums are weaker than others, but he's never made anything that totally sucked. He's a solid 8-9/10 in critics circles on pretty much every record he puts out.

Considering everything he's done post Pavement is a 5/10 at best, no.

CR,CR would probably be the best album ever made if they didn't let Spiral Stairs ruin it with Hit the Plane Down

S&E - 8.8/10
CR/CR - 8.5/10
WZ - 9.0/10
BTC - 7.8/10
TT - 9.2/10

Hes literally the billy corgan of indie, and its ironic they fueded

Best Pavement production

P spot-on ratings there, no one else will agree though.

You think the Self Titled and Real Emotional Trash are 5/10 albums?

I thought Mirror Traffic was a great album

what the fuck does that mean

That's a good one. I'm not sure how I feel about the follow up, Wig Out at Jagbags.

I'm hoping for something like RET or Pig Lib, next; longer, jammier songs, different song structure. I think that's what the Jick"s do best. Pavement was better with the "short and sweet" stuff.

S/T is fire though.

pavementito

>20 min into indie and chill, and he gives you this look

Wat do?

slack off

Hey girl, I heard you like alternate tunings...

TT over CR is just pure contrarianism and you know it

Not him, but...

CRCR is definitely better, but I like listening to TT more. Idk why.

The flow of TT is perfect, even if the songs aren't the best; it sounds the most cohesive. Probably because Godrich was cracking the whip and making them play their best, and Malkmus went full Gestapo and banhammered Scott's songs.

Did Pavement get groupies?

I have yet to meet girls that liked Pavement, but just based on popularity and cool cred they had, they might have had some indie chicks around.

If you watch "Slow Century" you'll see some cute chicks around. There were even a couple when I saw them on the reunion tour.

I'd imagine they all got some hipster poon.

This is such a bad way to judge the album. Yeah, it's lo-fi, but who cares? The songwriting is A++ and in my opinion the production is part of the charm.

At the very least, this needs to be in the discussion when you talk about Pavement's best work.

I doubt they had them in the sense that Grateful Dead had groupies, but I think any cool, popular band doesn't have any issue pulling in chicks.

fuck yeah, the perfect balance of lo-fi and cleaner production

Imagine being Bob Nastanovich, average looking, not really a musician; just bashing away on percussion, and screaming in the background, falling into one of the most acclaimed bands of the last few decades, and getting some sweet hipster ass.